• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: minorities don’t know how to get online

This happened a few days back but I was surprised I had not heard about it after so many years of the media pouncing on opportunities to call anyone they could a racist for saying things like this. There were also some comments about 3 out of every 5 commercials on TV having an interracial couple which I’d think the uberwoke would find pretty cringeworthy.

I checked back a few pages and saw nothing about it here, which I guess isn’t surprising I suppose given the lack of coverage it got. This occurred in the same town hall where Biden said there was no vaccine when he took office and said the Chinese treatment of the Uighurs was "just their culture” and I did hear about those, so I guess some people were watching.

With a little googling I did find a couple fox news videos that mentioned it, but to avoid the inevitable “zmfog FOX NEWS!!!!!!” posts that follow posting a story from there I looked bit more until I found the story above.

Interestingly, it’s from “The Source” which describes itself as a "magazine of hip hop culture”. And they managed to get some coverage on it even as they must have been in all hands on deck mode with the Kim/Kanye divorce.

So, my question is: Are the people here who are usually mobilized for social justice OK with this? Is this how they want politician’s (even President’s) comments like this handled by the media?

Biden is highlighting the lack of resources in the African American Community. I see no problem in Biden's statement.

Despite your obvious spin to turn it into a hatched piece.

Fail

Do you believe President Biden is an overt racist? Do you think I should consider these to be the same as overtly racist statements like "criminals and rapists" or "shithole countries" or "kung-flu"? Is that the point you are trying to make?

I believe Biden says overtly racially offensive things.

Don’t you?

I can’t see what’s in his heart.

Biden is highlighting the lack of resources in the African American Community. I see no problem in Biden's statement.

Despite your obvious spin to turn it into a hatched piece.

Fail

Maybe you should whitesplain that to the Black and Hispanic people who are offended because they (accurately) heard him say their race doesn’t know how to get online?

Like this guy:

"Poor kids are just as bright as White kids"
"You Ain't Black"

Strange. You offer advise in your first sentence, but then immediately violate it.

You're trying to justify a blatantly dishonest attack on Biden by making up more shit about what people you consider political enemies would do supposedly in a counterfactual. Calling that "hyperpartisan idiocy" would insult hyperpartisan idiocy.
Not strange that your post willfully misconstrues what I said. Only a dullard would think post #5 is a criticism of Biden.

This happened a few days back but I was surprised I had not heard about it after so many years of the media pouncing on opportunities to call anyone they could a racist for saying things like this. There were also some comments about 3 out of every 5 commercials on TV having an interracial couple which I’d think the uberwoke would find pretty cringeworthy.

I checked back a few pages and saw nothing about it here, which I guess isn’t surprising I suppose given the lack of coverage it got. This occurred in the same town hall where Biden said there was no vaccine when he took office and said the Chinese treatment of the Uighurs was "just their culture” and I did hear about those, so I guess some people were watching.

With a little googling I did find a couple fox news videos that mentioned it, but to avoid the inevitable “zmfog FOX NEWS!!!!!!” posts that follow posting a story from there I looked bit more until I found the story above.

Interestingly, it’s from “The Source” which describes itself as a "magazine of hip hop culture”. And they managed to get some coverage on it even as they must have been in all hands on deck mode with the Kim/Kanye divorce.

So, my question is: Are the people here who are usually mobilized for social justice OK with this? Is this how they want politician’s (even President’s) comments like this handled by the media?
Biased, Bigoted, Joe Biden isn't racist. LOL.... He has said so many racist things it's amazing that "african americans and latinos" actually voted for him. He's a rich, elitist who is a swamp creature and power hungry.

Well, republicans are racist, so they wouldn't care about minorities not getting the vaccine and thus would never have raised this as an issue.

There is also an issue in the African-American community of people not wanting it or trusting it. Has very little to the internet or using a computer. But go ahead and believe bs of the Biden Admin.

Back
Top Bottom