• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden marks 6 months in office on Instagram, gets shredded in comments

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The White House celebrated President Biden's first six months in office by touting his economic achievements and handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Instagram, but commenters appeared to be less than impressed.

"In six months, this Administration has fueled record-breaking job growth, vaccinated over 160 million people – and captured a lot of photos along the way," the White House said Tuesday in a post that has garnered thousands of angry responses.

"So we just going to forget that we are on the verge of inflation?" one commenter wrote in a post liked by more than 350 users.

It does seem record breaking job growth occurring because of the following, not because of Biden but then again the left always touts results that they have nothing to do to generate

1626888008758.png

Seems the major shut down came under President Trump.

Seems the major shut down came under President Trump.
It was bipartisan and for what reason given by both the Republicans and Democrats? Care to explain what metric you are going to judge Biden on?

It was bipartisan and for what reason given by both the Republicans and Democrats? Care to explain what metric you are going to judge Biden on?

Your question regarding on how I will judge Biden is pretty wide open.
- Relationships with allies.
- Economy
- Border Security
- covid
- health care
- budget
- telling the truth to the American people
for starters.

I also would factor in how cooperative Congress is or is not on issues. Pretty much the same metric I used for Trump.

Interesting, I don't recall FoxNews ever doing a story on the comments Trump received on Twitter.
How about actual verifiable results on the official data websites that don't support the Biden rhetoric? Is it your contention that we had record breaking job growth under Biden? What is your definition of job growth in this example, a company has 100 employees, 50 of them are laid off due to Covid and came back recently as business picked up, was that record breaking job growth?

So Fox writes clickbait to shred Biden and we are supposed to jump to his defense? Biden Strong, Fox weak!

Your question regarding on how I will judge Biden is pretty wide open.
- Relationships with allies.
- Economy
- Border Security
- covid
- health care
- budget
- telling the truth to the American people
for starters.

I also would factor in how cooperative Congress is or is not on issues. Pretty much the same metric I used for Trump.
Relationship with allies? how does that impact you and your family

Economy? what metrics

Border Security?? what metrics

Covid?? What metrics?

Healthcare?? What metrics

Budget?? what metrics

Don't recall you addressing Trump results in those areas

We will see in 2022 how he works with a Republican Congress, Trump was impeached twice by the Democratic Congress, how do you work with that?

So Fox writes clickbait to shred Biden and we are supposed to jump to his defense? Biden Strong, Fox weak!
Do actual results resonate with you? You buy soundbites so why don't you put data to those "clickbait" comments

Relationship with allies? how does that impact you and your family

Economy? what metrics

Border Security?? what metrics

Covid?? What metrics?

Healthcare?? What metrics

Budget?? what metrics

Don't recall you addressing Trump results in those areas

We will see in 2022 how he works with a Republican Congress, Trump was impeached twice by the Democratic Congress, how do you work with that?

You asked. I answered. Once again you just don't like the answers.
Care to share your metrics on how you will judge Biden.

You are correct on this thread I have not addressed Trump on what I listed. Other threads you would be wrong.

It does seem record breaking job growth occurring because of the following, not because of Biden but then again the left always touts results that they have nothing to do to generate

View attachment 67344078
LMAO 👍^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You asked. I answered. Once again you just don't like the answers.
Care to share your metrics on how you will judge Biden.

You are correct on this thread I have not addressed Trump on what I listed. Other threads you would be wrong.
Then why didn't you apply any of those metrics to Trump? Doubt seriously that you bothered to address those results from Trump off any verifiable site with context for you see, context matters, unemployment for example U6 not the U3, GDP Growth dollars not percentage, Border security

As a fair-minded person, I think that Mr. Biden has given a very good performance during these six months.

1. Like many others, I believe that he is mostly a figurehead for some unknown advisers in the background.

2. Some critics expected that his obvious brain health issues would be very apparent, but he has managed to appear reasonably normal.

3. He has been busy and active these 6 months, including an overseas trip.

4. He is keeping his promise to be the most progressive President in American history. That seems to mean that he is particularly interested in advancing the cause of one certain group.

5. The biggest worry among big business, I hear, is that Mr. Biden's spending programs may cause grave economic problems down the road.

Regardless of what his critics may think about his politics, Mr. Biden's performance so far has been a solid B+, IMHO.

Sleepy regarded as most embarrassing alleged American President ever .

By a country mile .

Early dementia , wonky heart , legs that don't work together and holes on his arms and shoulders for the strings . You could not make it up .

The biggest worry among big business, I hear, is that Mr. Biden's spending programs may cause grave economic problems down the road.

It will never be less costly to do infrastructure than it is now.
Sleepy regarded as most embarrassing alleged American President ever .

By a country mile .

Early dementia , wonky heart , legs that don't work together and holes on his arms and shoulders for the strings . You could not make it up .
I suppose only Trump can fix it? Haha.

Gets shredded by Fox News, Rightwing users of Instagram, and Conservatives on discussion forums.

So here is a serious question I would like someone to answer for me:

DO YOU THINK WE GIVE A DAMN?

View attachment 67344078

This is clearly a lie as we were told all right wing voices are silenced on BIG TECH.

OP has a woody?

Fox is just reporting what the social media bots are pushing now? Are they in the process of merging with RT or something?
Right, we cannot let actual facts get in the way of liberal indoctrination especially with all those massive job growth claims

1626893429799.png

How about actual verifiable results on the official data websites that don't support the Biden rhetoric? Is it your contention that we had record breaking job growth under Biden? What is your definition of job growth in this example, a company has 100 employees, 50 of them are laid off due to Covid and came back recently as business picked up, was that record breaking job growth?
Job growth is an increase in jobs. You can complain that he's measuring from the wrong time, but this is something every president has done for years. The angry comments are expected, but mostly just show that conservatives are feeling threatened by the fact that the economy hasn't collapsed.

So other than completely shitting on our nations border, and businesses trying to regain footing after the COVID shutdown debacle (which every single leftist on this site supported), seems Joes only REAL claim to fame is that he thinks he is doing a good job distributing the COVID vaccine that the Trump admin completed in record time and that Biden and Harris both spent months denigrating and saying because it was the 'Trump vaccine" that they wouldnt take it and shouldnt trust it. Oh yeah...Joe is KILLING it as president.

Right, we cannot let actual facts get in the way of liberal indoctrination especially with all those massive job growth claims
Random social media comments are not "actual facts." Particularly when we know state-sponsored organized social media trolling is a thing.

The fact that this is the best Fox can come up with is a testament to how well Biden is actually doing.

Job growth is an increase in jobs. You can complain that he's measuring from the wrong time, but this is something every president has done for years. The angry comments are expected, but mostly just show that conservatives are feeling threatened by the fact that the economy hasn't collapsed.
So I don't see an answer to the question if an employer has 100 employees, 50 of them get laid off, where is the job growth? You believe a returning job is job growth and to be touted? Wrong, only the left calls a returning job a new job created and that distorts reality. The economy didn't collapse, it was shutdown to stop the spread of the virus, did you support that shutdown?

Random social media comments are not "actual facts." Particularly when we know state-sponsored organized social media trolling is a thing.

The fact that this is the best Fox can come up with is a testament to how well Biden is actually doing.
Right, bea.gov, bls.gov, and treasury.gov are actual facts. you going to tell me about that massive historic job growth??

1626893705232.png

Back
Top Bottom