• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden lowers jobless claims

stimulus package. You already knew that so not sure why you had to ask.
How did the stimulus package help? By keeping people on unemployment longer?

Nope by giving them money to stimulate the economy.
Really? What data do you have that shows that stimulus money resulted in increased employment?

It's more likely that the increased employment is a result of unemployment money running out which causes people to actually go back to work.

Just think...without that stimulus money people would have gone back to work months ago.

Sorry, but you haven't shown how Slo-Joe did anything to increase employment.

I'm always open to facts. You got any?
A bunch but let's be honest, you don't think "sleep joe" is a good president and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. Why waste time arguing with partisans like you? I am hardcore conservative but i realize that biden is much better than trump.

Really? What data do you have that shows that stimulus money resulted in increased employment?

It's more likely that the increased employment is a result of unemployment money running out which causes people to actually go back to work.

Just think...without that stimulus money people would have gone back to work months ago.

Sorry, but you haven't shown how Slo-Joe did anything to increase employment.

It's Biden's economy. He gets the credit. Like you gave Trump the credit.

Thank you President Biden for being a great leader!

A bunch but let's be honest, you don't think "sleep joe" is a good president and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. Why waste time arguing with partisans like you? I am hardcore conservative but i realize that biden is much better than trump.
shrug...

I keep asking for facts and all you have are excuses about why you won't provide any. I'm thinking you don't have any facts.

So it goes...

I have one. Trump lost the election. I have another one. Obama was not born in Kenya. Do you want some more?
Both are irrelevant.

This stupid shit from you is like you telling me that water is wet when we are talking about mountains.

You are dismissed.

shrug...

I keep asking for facts and all you have are excuses about why you won't provide any. I'm thinking you don't have any facts.

So it goes...
Already provided them. Since you are biased you have ignored them.

Both are irrelevant.

This stupid shit from you is like you telling me that water is wet when we are talking about mountains.

You are dismissed.

I'm dismissed, so I won!

It kills you that Biden is doing well, doesn't it? We all know you're rooting for America to fail so your orange crush gets back on the throne. Not happening! Biden is crushing it.

Back
Top Bottom