• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

biden lowers jobless claims again

stimulus package. Got trumpvid under control so states can reopen.
Stimulus package? The only thing that did for unemployment was shift it down the road a few months. It caused people to not look for work as soon as they would otherwise.

I don't know what "trumpvid" is, but if it has something to do with COVID, you are wrong. States were opened before Biden came along.

Try again...

Stimulus package? The only thing that did for unemployment was shift it down the road a few months. It caused people to not look for work as soon as they would otherwise.

I don't know what "trumpvid" is, but if it has something to do with COVID, you are wrong. States were opened before Biden came along.

Try again...

What did Trump do to lower African American unemployment, like he always boasted about. Be specific and tie it to African Americans specifically.

I'm glad Joe attacked COVID head on.

I'm disappointed that so many adults refuse a potential life saving vaccination (that still hurts small businesses).

What did Biden do to lower jobless claims?
Probably nothing. But doesn't the buck always stop in the oval office? You want him impeached for everything under the sun. The least you can do is give credit where credit is due. It has been a democratic president that pulled us out of our last two republican created economic disasters.

He is riding on the coattails of Trump's economy; tax cuts.
Trumps economy was in the tank when Biden took over. Except for those in the top ten percent, millions were hurting badly.

I guess you've already forgotten why Biden whooped his butt, Bigley.

Probably nothing. But doesn't the buck always stop in the oval office? You want him impeached for everything under the sun. The least you can do is give credit where credit is due. It has been a democratic president that pulled us out of our last two republican created economic disasters.
yawn...here you go with your lies and hyperbole again.

I don't want Biden impeached. I'm perfectly willing to wait till Nancy decides it's time for him to go.

I'll give Biden credit where credit is due. There is no credit due to him for employment numbers.

You never cease to amuse.

Many states never closed and have comparable Covid statistics to lockdown states.
Be specific. List three states that did not institute strict COVID-19 protocols that have comparable (per capita) levels of COVID-19 hospitalizations/deaths.

Back
Top Bottom