• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden lower in polls than Trump

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
CNN is freaking out. Biden has lower poll numbers than Trump did at this point in his presidency and Biden has a lapdog media instead of an attack dog media. November is going to be fun!

I was watching CNN this AM, did you? They are not freaking out at all just reporting the facts.

CNN is freaking out. Biden has lower poll numbers than Trump did at this point in his presidency and Biden has a lapdog media instead of an attack dog media. November is going to be fun!

And he did it all without using even one mean spirited tweet .
That's awesome !
I'll bet it was that slick move he just did of advertising the re-opening of federal land for oil drilling to show he is trying to help the country , and failing to mention the fact that it includes a 50% tax increase on the companies that dare to attempt drilling .
And thinking the public is to stupid to know.
Brilliance in Flash coming from these people everyday .
They should do well in the mid-terms .

Dump Truck.

November was always set up to be a bloodbath for the left, nothing Biden can do will change that.

Biden doesn't care, he got to be president.

It's very telling, actually. The MSM lied profusely about Trump on a daily basis. They gave each other Pulitzer prizes for the best lies.
Joe? They reluctantly are forced to publish reality.
And Joe's numbers are worse.
It's bad. Real bad. No REAL BAD. Joe sucks ass.

Just like we told you.

It's very telling, actually. The MSM lied profusely about Trump on a daily basis. They gave each other Pulitzer prizes for the best lies.
Joe? They reluctantly are forced to publish reality.
And Joe's numbers are worse.
It's bad. Real bad. No REAL BAD. Joe sucks ass.

Just like we told you.
I told you so? A little giddy are we?

My life is going well. Thank you Joe.

I was watching CNN this AM, did you? They are not freaking out at all just reporting the facts.

Yeah like my first response was like, 'Why is CNN freaking out?' I think the media actually want Trump to come back into the race. If it weren't for the Ukraine-Russian war they'd have like zero viewership. Trump is the ultimate "Man bites dog" figure. They want him - even MSNBC. He's job security - until he becomes dictator for life and shuts down private media.

I'm good. Riding to Sedona in June. I can afford it. Sorry to hear your life sucks.
I'd post a picture of an ostrich with it's head in the sand, but you'll find out anyway, so.....

I'm so glad. Enjoy the coming 11% inflation and likely recession.
Might very well be successful messaging for at least a decade. Pretty clear the liberal / progressives / Democrats overreached with their agenda and also pretty obvious directly tied to their policies. But who knows what the future will bring. 'The future is not yet written'.

Find out what? Did they close Sedona?

I've lived through much worse. I can afford it. Sorry your life sucks. Shoulda planned better.
But how about the guy in the Taco shop that makes burritos?, Or the 7-11 counter person? Or the guy that landscapes the shopping mall grass?
Joe effed up. He's hurting these people. And damn, WTF?, I'm a non-caring fascist/white nationalist, right?
It must be REAL bad.
Try to deal with reality.

But how about the guy in the Taco shop that makes burritos?, Or the 7-11 counter person? Or the guy that landscapes the shopping mall grass?
Joe effed up. He's hurting these people. And damn, WTF?, I'm a non-caring fascist/white nationalist, right?
It must be REAL bad.
Try to deal with reality.
???

You okay gramps? I've told you reality. You counter with imaginary people. You okay?

???

You okay gramps? I've told you reality. You counter with imaginary people. You okay?
Imaginary people? You're kidding, right? Liberal bubble? You think those people can afford this crap? I can, but I'm pissed because I cant buy a new gaming computer. They can't afford to eat anything but Ramen and Mac and cheese.
Get real dude.
God, I sound like a Lib. I'm a populist, neither lib or completely conservative. But human. Still.

Imaginary people? You're kidding, right? Liberal bubble? You think those people can afford this crap? I can, but I'm pissed because I cant buy a new gaming computer. They can't afford to eat anything but Ramen and Mac and cheese.
Get real dude.
God, I sound like a Lib. I'm a populist, neither lib or completely conservative. But human. Still.
You sound agitated. Don't know why. Nothing you or I can do about it. Ima have fun in Sedona. Cheer up. You made it through the Reagan recession and the Bush recession. You'll make it through the one in your imagination

Lol, this has to be one for all the ages....is it any wonder?

You got the lapdog media correct.....more like cohorts in crime.

Lol, this has to be one for all the ages....is it any wonder?
Did you watch CNN today? Be truthful exactly who was freaking out, what segment? Put your money where your mouth is. I'll wait but I am pretty sure you will not be able to point to anything.

Did you watch CNN today? Be truthful exactly who was freaking out, what segment? Put your money where your mouth is. I'll wait.

CNN is a joke....anyone wanting factual news from this news network has got to be out of his/her mind.

CNN is a joke....anyone wanting factual news from this news network has got to be out of his/her mind.
Nice diversion....now exactly how were they freaking out?

Back
Top Bottom