• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden lower in polls than Trump

CNN is freaking out. Biden has lower poll numbers than Trump did at this point in his presidency and Biden has a lapdog media instead of an attack dog media. November is going to be fun!

Of course. Trump curb stomps Biden in all facets of the job. Everyones wallet is lighter and Joe and his policies are driving the pain for so many.

Team Biden is a dumpster fire

And he did it all without using even one mean spirited tweet .
That's awesome !
I'll bet it was that slick move he just did of advertising the re-opening of federal land for oil drilling to show he is trying to help the country , and failing to mention the fact that it includes a 50% tax increase on the companies that dare to attempt drilling .
And thinking the public is to stupid to know.
Brilliance in Flash coming from these people everyday .
They should do well in the mid-terms .

Sounds to me like straight from Slick Willie's playbook. Was Senile Joe an apprentice of Slick Willie's?

I hate CNN. Again, you're not making sense.
I don't hate CNN. I refuse to watch their weekday prime time line up because it is way too biased for me, except maybe for Anderson. However, their day time news is quite balanced and their Ukrainian coverage has been amazing. They also do a great job with documentary type specials on a wide range of non political subjects. Can't stand Stelter but like Smerconish and really, really like GPS.....Zakaria has to be one of the smartest, well informed on cable TV.

I don't hate CNN. I refuse to watch their weekday prime time line up because it is way too biased for me, except maybe for Anderson. However, their day time news is quite balanced and their Ukrainian coverage has been amazing. They also do a great job with documentary type specials on a wide range of non political subjects. Can't stand Stelter but like Smerconish and really, really like GPS.....Zakaria has to be one of the smartest, well informed on cable TV.
To each their own. I just don't like them. They may be credible or not. I'll never know.

You poor poor victim. Sounds like you should renounce your citizenship, leave, and never, ever come back 😂

More like staying the fuk away from CNN viewers....they're a weird bunch, if you know what I mean.

More like staying the fuk away from CNN viewers....they're a weird bunch, if you know what I mean.

Coming from the people who hero worship Donnie Draft Dodger that’s a laugh.

You don't like Jake?

Coming from the people who hero worship Donnie Draft Dodger that’s a laugh.

Duh, Duh, Duh......lol, didn't see a bash Trump moment coming on this forum.....whoda thought it?.....

Duh, Duh, Duh......lol, didn't see a bash Trump moment coming on this forum.....whoda thought it?.....

Gee bud, maybe you shouldn’t hero worship such a scumbag if you don’t want to be called out on it.

Gee bud, maybe you shouldn’t hero worship such a scumbag if you don’t want to be called out on it.

Actually I don't talk much about Trump, but only point out the useless idiots who constantly bombard him.....the lowlifes need to be made seen.

Actually I don't talk much about Trump, but only point out the useless idiots who constantly bombard him.....the lowlifes need to be made seen.

Like the rest of the Trump cult, you howl in horror whenever your cult leader’s misdeeds are condemned, we know.

Like the rest of the Trump cult, you howl in horror whenever your cult leader’s misdeeds are condemned, we know.

Lol, typical nonsense from the leftist cult...understand it's getting closer and closer to November, so the looneys will be lashing out a bit more now.....gotta love it! Say, "buh bye, it's all over, baby".....

Lol, typical nonsense from the leftist cult...understand it's getting closer and closer to November, so the looneys will be lashing out a bit more now.....gotta love it! Say, "buh bye, it's all over, baby".....

Gee bud, that’s precisely what you lot were blathering right before the presidential election too. Remind me how that went again? 😂

Gee bud, that’s precisely what you lot were blathering right before the presidential election too. Remind me how that went again? 😂

Already knew ahead of time what was going to happen.....wasn't hard to forsee. Just hope justice comes full circle in this life and they get theirs.....wanna see it.

Already knew ahead of time what was going to happen.....wasn't hard to forsee. Just hope justice comes full circle in this life and they get theirs.....wanna see it.

Yep, Trump’s defeat wasn’t hard to foresee.....and yet his cultists missed it totally.

“Justice” would see Donnie Draft Dodger going to jail.....which would make his cultists cry even harder. You lot don’t want “justice”, you want a fairy tale to soothe your bruised egos.

Yep, Trump’s defeat wasn’t hard to foresee.....and yet his cultists missed it totally.

“Justice” would see Donnie Draft Dodger going to jail.....which would make his cultists cry even harder. You lot don’t want “justice”, you want a fairy tale to soothe your bruised egos.

Whew wee.....lol, shaking head in utter amazement.....need the book for dummies on how to communicate with whackos.....jeesh.

Back
Top Bottom