• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden "lies for power". Emerging Truths.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
In his inaugaration speech he said their are Lies told for power. Well I'd say Trump Russia Collusion certainly falls into that area, and the left knew it then. Others, the Ukrainian extortion clams, yet no first hand evidence, just hearsay. Trump incited the Capital Riot, in fact he said "go peacefully and Patriotically".
Truths:
Unity, takes action and not just a few words in an inauguration day speech also laced with more claims of hate, racism, nativism, white supremacy. Action to unite is much harder and Mr. Biden seems to have a problem with a big bold step to unite.
Truths:
The Biden team claims they inherited a mess with Covid vaccine. Biden said 100 vaccinations in 100 days. Now we discover he means 50 million people each who has to have 2 shots. Also today I learned from a doctor at John Hopkins, and the head of CDC that cases have fallen 23% in the past 11 days, the peak was 11 days ago. And finally, we are currently at almost 20 million vaccinations, the goal was 20 million by January 1. Yes late by 3 weeks but in government and with a brand new program dealing with a major health crisis, 3 weeks is pretty damn impressive. We took months nad months to get the Obama ACA help line up and working. Trump pushed a vaccine through in world record time and the left gives no credit.
Truth: Unity doesn't look like it's coming soon.
Truth: Riots in Portland, Seattle, Denver last night with attacks on federal offices and then on private businesses. And guess what they were not Trump protesters, they were leftist anarchist that have been rioting for months in those cities. This time Portland police declared an "unlawful assembly". Hypocrisy.
Truth: We are reentering WHO and Paris Accords? Why? WHO started off with lies about the Covid 19 origins and how contagious it was, they are in China's pocket. Paris Accords have no restrictions on China, Russia, India, Pakistan, in the case of China 10 years with no changes. If the US implements fully the Paris Accords the impact is about 2% on the world problem. In fact the US currently has stronger restrictions and have reduced carbon emission by much higher than the Paris Accord goals.

<> Others, the Ukrainian extortion clams, yet no first hand evidence, just hearsay. <>

Blinkered, screaming idiocy.

Team Trump's own edited memo confirmed it. Team Trump otherwise stonewalled. (Not that judicial rules of evidence regarding hearsay have anything to do with political impeachment proceedings).

At any rate, anyone who calls themselves "Integrityrespec" and is willing to tell a lie that stupid isn't worth listening to. . . .

A narrative without any links to info that backs up what you say. At this point your post is an opinion piece.

- Provide a link to data that backs up what you say a Doctor at John Hopkins told you.
- I agree Unity is not going to be coming soon when we have people who are unwilling to work together.
- Riots, WHO, Paris accord questions you have I suggest you do some research.

Side note. Is it your believe that President Trump was truthful to the American people all the time? That his comments about the election were 100% correct?

Yeah, I bet you guys thought all that was over with, right?

Back
Top Bottom