• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Lie # 3: I'm a practicing Catholic

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

But the Bill of Rights and Constitution can go to hell, I guess

You know
The part that says all have the right to life (liberty, etc

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

You know

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

84C53828-48CC-42E3-922F-A890BBDD5643.jpg

Nuff said!

God help us

You know

Well at least he didn't have protesters gassed on his way to a photo shoot to pretend he's religious.

Should we keep a count of Democrats who post "but what about Trumpisms" to divert from the topic?

God help us

You know

Gee, I didn't know you were God. You must be if you can tell whether or not Biden is a true Catholic. Or maybe you're just a judgmental partisan. Try to sound more intelligent nest time.

Well at least he didn't have protesters gassed on his way to a photo shoot to pretend he's religious.

Killing babies is comparable to tear gassing....

Whatever

You support a known godless heathen. Anything you have to say about anyone else is well, without worth and shouldn't even be considered.

Right

There's some logic for you.

Because a person isn't Jesus Christ Incarnate, he can't possibly be right about anything whatsoever and even if he is right on a topic or 2 we have to dismiss all that and vote for someone who promotes all manner of evil

Yes, quite logical

Last edited:

God help us

You know

SCOTUS says it's legal. If you wan't it changed, bitching about Biden on DP ain't going to make any difference. Go run for office and work on it.

Gee, I didn't know you were God. You must be if you can tell whether or not Biden is a true Catholic. Or maybe you're just a judgmental partisan. Try to sound more intelligent nest time.

I know Catholic teaching. Unlike most others in the forum, I have studied it

I also have lived it

Continue to do so..always rathe amusing when non Catholics try to say what is Catholic and what isn't
.. LOL

SCOTUS says it's legal. If you wan't it changed, bitching about Biden on DP ain't going to make any difference. Go run for office and work on it.

What's legal is always right

The Nazis said so

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin and if you vote for a candidate who supports genocide of the unborn you are imperiling your soul

Right

There's some logic for you.

Because a person isn't Jesus Christ Incarnate, he can't possibly be right about anything whatsoever and even if he is right on a topic or 2 we have to dismiss all that and vote for someone who promotes all manner of evil

Yes, quite logical

Please describe all manner of evil as applied to joe Biden.

Should we keep a count of Democrats who post "but what about Trumpisms" to divert from the topic?

Should we keep count of but what about TDS to divert from the topic?

God help us

You know

When did Biden have an abortion? Are you saying it is the job of the Catholic religion to force their views on others against the Constitution?

You do realize one can be faithful to their religion by not forcing their views on others right?

God help us

You know

So what happens if you’re a devout Christian who happens to end up disagreeing with your church on a matter of doctrine? If as a Catholic I simply didn’t believe in limbo or purgatory, seeing as there’s no mention of them in the bible, what then? Should I be forced to leave the church? Join some heretical Protestant sect? A person’s faith is between them and God. Who is anyone to say Biden is a fake catholic? Worry about your own faith.

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin and if you vote for a candidate who supports genocide of the unborn you are imperiling your soul

What does the Bible say about those who Judge another?

Who did what? OK, men wrote the bible, the koran and any other religious text that exists, god didn't write any of them. Men did, and they did this to control other men and justify the subjugation of others as lesser beings. Which is what you and others are still trying to do now. You are no different than the taliban.

I know Catholic teaching. Unlike most others in the forum, I have studied it

I also have lived it

Continue to do so..always rathe amusing when non Catholics try to say what is Catholic and what isn't
.. LOL

I'm not. I don't claim to judge who is Catholic and who isn't. I leave that stuff to God. You should too.

Imperiling?

I say that person's soul is beyond being in peril...unless said voter is just very young and or very unthinking..doesn't kn ow much about abortion, isn't catechised or in another way thoroughly christianized. No, abortion is not a religious issue but religious people CARE about others..care about the wrongs done to the unborn and other helpless people

In short, only the very young And or clueless can be halfway excused from voting for someone who promotes abortion..and it behooves even them to figure out what is truly right and wrong

Oh good, more overly judgmental and manufactured Christian outrage.

Back
Top Bottom