• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden leads Trump nationally by 9 points, with suburbs focused on coronavirus, not crime: poll

Well, we have a month and a half left to go.

I think Trump has Georgia, Texas, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida, and Pennsylvania nailed down.

And his numbers with Hispanic voters are getting better and better.

Yes. Shame he’s shedding seniors and lost any hope of suburban women. And at least 2 of the 3 swing states he won last time.

Remember, this occurred when Trump was NOT a candidate. And there wasn't an issue with rural voters being underrepresented in polls.

Populism throws off liberal pollsters.

Every mid-term election is about the President in some fashion. That's why Obama got smacked so hard in 2012 mid-terms.

And I wanted to also say, I appreciate the dialog. It's much easier to debate when things are kept civil.

Every mid-term election is about the President in some fashion. That's why Obama got smacked so hard in 2012 mid-terms.

And I wanted to also say, I appreciate the dialog. It's much easier to debate when things are kept civil.

2012 was a mid-term?

I agree with this, and lol thanks for the second sentence.

But I don't recall any populist Republican candidate running Congressionally in 2018. Meaning a candidate who specifically appealed to rural, or non-suburban Republicans.

Meanwhile, 538 raised Biden’s odds of winning to 76:100 from 71:100.

Meanwhile, 538 raised Biden’s odds of winning to 76:100 from 71:100.

The actual horse race itself has been boringly stable for months. Because there isn’t one. Trump is objectively unpopular, we are in a recession, and he’s killed 200k Americans. Add that he sounds increasingly like he’s lost his **** with each public appearance.

2016 wasn’t predictive. 2018 happened. 2020 is about to happen.

Mindless post that doesn't deserve a response beyond this one. This isn't Facebook nobody cares about your dumbass Branco cartoon.

Commies are so easily butthurt.

The Khmer Rouge democrats are already planning to wage a civil war when they are routed in November.

I'm not sure the point of the "poll farce," as we all know Trump will win and the Americans will retake the house. Even the Khmer Rouge democrats are fully aware, which is why they are planning to up the violence they are currently engaged in and expand the civil war they are waging against America.

{But conveniently, a group of former top government officials called the Transition Integrity Project actually gamed four possible scenarios, including one that doesn’t look that different from 2016: a big popular win for Mr. Biden, and a narrow electoral defeat, presumably reached after weeks of counting the votes in Pennsylvania. For their war game, they cast John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, in the role of Mr. Biden. They expected him, when the votes came in, to concede, just as Mrs. Clinton had.

But Mr. Podesta, playing Mr. Biden, shocked the organizers by saying he felt his party wouldn’t let him concede. Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.}

Democrats' 'War Game' for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War

Look, democrats might be traitors and complete scumbags, but at least they're violent thugs.

The actual horse race itself has been boringly stable for months. Because there isn’t one. Trump is objectively unpopular, we are in a recession, and he’s killed 200k Americans. Add that he sounds increasingly like he’s lost his **** with each public appearance.

2016 wasn’t predictive. 2018 happened. 2020 is about to happen.
I agree. There is no doubt Biden will win the national popular vote. The only issue is whether he’ll win the key states needed to win the EC.

Commies are so easily butthurt.

The Khmer Rouge democrats are already planning to wage a civil war when they are routed in November.

I'm not sure the point of the "poll farce," as we all know Trump will win and the Americans will retake the house. Even the Khmer Rouge democrats are fully aware, which is why they are planning to up the violence they are currently engaged in and expand the civil war they are waging against America.

{But conveniently, a group of former top government officials called the Transition Integrity Project actually gamed four possible scenarios, including one that doesn’t look that different from 2016: a big popular win for Mr. Biden, and a narrow electoral defeat, presumably reached after weeks of counting the votes in Pennsylvania. For their war game, they cast John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, in the role of Mr. Biden. They expected him, when the votes came in, to concede, just as Mrs. Clinton had.

But Mr. Podesta, playing Mr. Biden, shocked the organizers by saying he felt his party wouldn’t let him concede. Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.}

Democrats' 'War Game' for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War

Look, democrats might be traitors and complete scumbags, but at least they're violent thugs.

lmao this is like a caricature of Tucker Carlson. I can't tell if you're being serious.

I agree. There is no doubt Biden will win the national popular vote. The only issue is whether he’ll win the key states needed to win the EC.

Ain’t worried about any of it. And if I’m wrong, **** do I know.

California already has the vote tally decided. :roll:

You know Barack Obama was elected in 2012, right? The midterms were in 2010 and 2014.

There is no question about that either. Donald Trump would have to win all of the gray and pink states on the Real Clear Politics map.

After watching Biden talk today, and then Trump after I have to say, Trump looks bad. Really bad. It's like watching your toddler babble.

I don't see how he can win in November.

After watching Biden talk today, and then Trump after I have to say, Trump looks bad. Really bad. It's like watching your toddler babble.

I don't see how he can win in November.

That's what a rational mind thinks, but then there was 2016. Fortunately, this is not 2016.

Trump is toast. His polling and fundraising all point to that. However, the fact that Trump even still has a chance makes me feel very let down by my fellow Americans.

Trump is toast. His polling and fundraising all point to that. However, the fact that Trump even still has a chance makes me feel very let down by my fellow Americans.

As long as Biden's voters are dumber than he is ,he has a chance.Never under estimate the ignorance of the democratic voter.

There is no question about that either. Donald Trump would have to win all of the gray and pink states on the Real Clear Politics map.

Trump has a path to victory. Considering that we expect him and Russia to push their thumb on the scales too, this should not be underestimated.

If you want to help, you can sign up with votefwd.org, to call Democrats in swing states to influence them to vote. I'm doing that and encouraging voters to vote in-person, to avoid Postal shenanigans and vote early, to avoid crowds.

The only people that buy the "BLM rioters and looters are coming to burn down the suburbs" are people that were already going to vote for Trump. It would be like Biden basing their campaign message around climate change, anyone that would be motivated by that would already be voting for Biden anyway.
I don't remember anyone claiming that BLM was going to burn down the suburbs, much less a campaign strategy focused on that. We do have a lot of people concerned that some Democrat leaders are unable or unwilling to deal with rioters in the cities they were elected to look out for.

Back
Top Bottom