• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden lands another Republican Governor Endorsment

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Former Michigan Governor Rick Snyder: I am a Republican vote for Biden

"I will continue to support and stand up for Republican policies and values, and support Republican candidates, but I will not support Donald Trump for reelection."

It's not quite 4 small town MN Mayors, but it adds nicely to the 155 other Republicans, including Governors, Secretaries of State, Trump White House Staff, Congress People, Senators, Bush White House Staff, and the McCain family.

Source: Rick Snyder: why I'm voting for Joe Biden, even as a Republican

"I will continue to support and stand up for Republican policies and values, and support Republican candidates, but I will not support Donald Trump for reelection."

It's not quite 4 small town MN Mayors, but it adds nicely to the 155 other Republicans, including Governors, Secretaries of State, Trump White House Staff, Congress People, Senators, Bush White House Staff, and the McCain family.

Another Republican exhibiting 20/20 hindsight of what was no less visible to begin with. Having tied themselves to the tracks at the start while the Trump train was coming straight for them, it wasn't until the choo-choo ran them over and they saw the smoke disappear into the horizon that they decided to untie themselves from the tracks and throw-off the ball and chain. Brilliant discernment. I hear a lot of quiet, though, from the Reps in office. They'll brown-nose their way through the primary and regain the party after the dump of Trump.

Here is what happens when an African American endorses Trump

Watch: Craig Melvin Fires Back At Georgia Democrat Who Supports Trump | Craig Melvin | MSNBC - YouTube

By all means keep ignoring results and keep buying the liberal rhetoric diverting from the failures of liberalism and terrible liberal results

The Great Reset - Why They Hate Donald Trump - YouTube

Another Republican exhibiting 20/20 hindsight of what was no less visible to begin with. Having tied themselves to the tracks at the start while the Trump train was coming straight for them, it wasn't until the choo-choo ran them over and they saw the smoke disappear into the horizon that they decided to untie themselves from the tracks and throw-off the ball and chain. Brilliant discernment. I hear a lot of quiet, though, from the Reps in office. They'll brown-nose their way through the primary and regain the party after the dump of Trump.

You have yet to offer a valid reason to vote for Trump continuing to spout the DNC talking points and diversion from the actual liberal results. Trump doesn't hire, fund, and train police in the cities across the country that are now being destroyed by rioting and looting. Trump doesn't shutdown the economy in the states leading to the pandemic economic results that you now want to blame on Trump.

You are blinded by liberal rhetoric and ignoring liberal results. Biden as President with Harris a heartbeat away should scare the hell out of you but your ideology won't allow that to happen. You prefer buying rhetoric and diverting from results

Just speaking for myself here but I beg to differ. My hindsite WAS 20/20. To me, there was no "less visable." I knew Trump was a corrupt, narcissistic, snake-oil selling conman who headlines a reality show focused on firing people, from the get-go. How could have anyone missed that? His track record alone should have raised a red flag to anyone who had been paying attention. You know, one other thing that I find somewhat amusing was, when Trump is out on the stump playing rock star to blind loyalists, we really wasn't that convincing. How anyone in their right mind, could have fell for this con-man's schtick, considering how un-intelligently and un-convincingly his presentations are, still astounds me to this day. But, considering that 50% of the voting public falls below the collective median I.Q., I suppose I shouldn't really be all that surprised.

Just speaking for myself here but I beg to differ. My hindsite WAS 20/20. To me, there was no "less visable." I knew Trump was a corrupt, narcissistic, snake-oil selling conman who headlines a reality show focused on firing people, from the get-go. How could have anyone missed that? His track record alone should have raised a red flag to anyone who had been paying attention. You know, one other thing that I find somewhat amusing was, when Trump is out on the stump playing rock star to blind loyalists, we really wasn't that convincing. How anyone in their right mind, could have fell for this con-man's schtick, considering how un-intelligently and un-convincingly his presentations are, still astounds me to this day. But, considering that 50% of the voting public falls below the collective median I.Q., I suppose I shouldn't really be all that surprised.

Right and what you ignore is that all those characteristics you claim about Trump hasn't hurt the American people at all as the results matter and it is results resonating with the voter, not Trump's personality which only resonates with people like you who want to divert from the failures of liberalism, violence in liberal cities around the nation, poor fiscal and social performance in liberal states around the nation. So you will vote for the same people over and over again that support the liberal ideology hoping that the results will be better the next time, that doesn't happen

Let me know what the last time there was a Republican Mayor in the following cities

Seattle
Portland
LA
SF
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Chicago
NYC

Or a Republican governor and legislature in California, NY, Illinois, Washington, Oregon? You can divert from the results of liberalism but you cannot run from them or hide

I wonder if Trump had run as a progressive how many democrats would vote republican?
I could understand if these so called republicans were saying that even though biden was a democrat that they really liked what he is offering the country so they are voting for him. That isn't what they are saying though, they are saying they hate Trump so much that they are voting for biden. If they really were republicans and did not like trump, they would not vote for either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wonder if Trump had run as a progressive how many democrats would vote republican?
I could understand if these so called republicans were saying that even though biden was a democrat that they really liked what he is offering the country so they are voting for him. That isn't what they are saying though, they are saying they hate Trump so much that they are voting for biden. If they really were republicans and did not like trump, they would not vote for either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If Trump ran as my mother, I would vote for the other candidate, unless that candidate was running as Trump.

Here is what happens when an African American endorses Trump

Watch: Craig Melvin Fires Back At Georgia Democrat Who Supports Trump | Craig Melvin | MSNBC - YouTube

By all means keep ignoring results and keep buying the liberal rhetoric diverting from the failures of liberalism and terrible liberal results

The Great Reset - Why They Hate Donald Trump - YouTube

I see you’re still having trouble focusing on the CONTENT of the thread.

Do keep running with the horrendous results of the CURRENT economy DUE to trump’s epic mishandling of COVID-19.

You have yet to offer a valid reason to vote for Trump continuing to spout the DNC talking points and diversion from the actual liberal results. Trump doesn't hire, fund, and train police in the cities across the country that are now being destroyed by rioting and looting. Trump doesn't shutdown the economy in the states leading to the pandemic economic results that you now want to blame on Trump.

You are blinded by liberal rhetoric and ignoring liberal results. Biden as President with Harris a heartbeat away should scare the hell out of you but your ideology won't allow that to happen. You prefer buying rhetoric and diverting from results

Two democratic administrations ago, the Democratic administration of the time had a budget surplus. The next Republican administration led us into the biggest recession since the 1920's. The next Democratoc administration dug us out of that recession, and the current Republican administration has led us back to recession numbers, presided over the longest government shutdown in history, and oversaw the deaths of almost 200,000 Americans during a deadly pandemic after dismantling the pandemic respose team put in place by the previous democratic administration.

Sorry, but reality seems to suggest that it is you who is blinded by partisan rhetoric. History shows that modern liberal policies are simply better for the economy and better for the country.

I see you’re still having trouble focusing on the CONTENT of the thread.

Do keep running with the horrendous results of the CURRENT economy DUE to trump’s epic mishandling of COVID-19.

No problem at all, typical politics of personal destruction to divert from your own ideology failures. You keep harping on mishandling of COVID 19 in a state that is a fiscal and social disaster due to Chicago. You have nothing supporting your claims that are legal and accurate but keep it up and keep turning off real independents

Two democratic administrations ago, the Democratic administration of the time had a budget surplus. The next Republican administration led us into the biggest recession since the 1920's. The next Democratoc administration dug us out of that recession, and the current Republican administration has led us back to recession numbers, presided over the longest government shutdown in history, and oversaw the deaths of almost 200,000 Americans during a deadly pandemic after dismantling the pandemic respose team put in place by the previous democratic administration.

Sorry, but reality seems to suggest that it is you who is blinded by partisan rhetoric. History shows that modern liberal policies are simply better for the economy and better for the country.

Here is your problem first of all a budget surplus is irrelevant as debt is what matters, Clinton added 1.4 trillion to the debt. Obama 9.3 trillion to the debt which didn't seem to bother you until now. We are in a pandemic and what was the Democratic Alternative to the Trump stimulus?

You buy liberal rhetoric but never defend your position, obama didn't dig us out of recession TARP did, but Obama is out of office. What you show is how easy it is for the left to indoctrinate good people. I was never blinded by partisan rhetoric because I recognize yours for what it is diversion from the failure of liberalism

Here is your problem first of all a budget surplus is irrelevant as debt is what matters, Clinton added 1.4 trillion to the debt. Obama 9.3 trillion to the debt which didn't seem to bother you until now. We are in a pandemic and what was the Democratic Alternative to the Trump stimulus?

You buy liberal rhetoric but never defend your position, obama didn't dig us out of recession TARP did, but Obama is out of office. What you show is how easy it is for the left to indoctrinate good people. I was never blinded by partisan rhetoric because I recognize yours for what it is diversion from the failure of liberalism

And Trump has increased the deficit 6.6 trillion in less than 4 years. People are dying and there is violence in the streets. Unemployment is 10.2%, (and even that is considered an improvement over what it was.) Trump''s America. Own it.

Better luck next time.

newsweek.com

And Trump has increased the deficit 6.6 trillion in less than 4 years. People are dying and there is violence in the streets. Unemployment is 10.2%, (and even that is considered an improvement over what it was.) Trump''s America. Own it.

Better luck next time.

newsweek.com

And exactly what has increased that debt? You going to let me know when he reaches the 9.3 trillion of Obama's? Why does this debt bother you so much and what kind of return have we gotten from that debt?

I will remind you that Trump inherited a 19.9 trillion dollar debt and at the end of fiscal year 2019 it was 22 trillion. The increase in 2020 was due totally to the pandemic which again you want to ignore especially what the stimulus cost and the Democratic Alternative. Interesting how the left like you claimed you wanted to stop the spread of the virus thus an economic shutdown when the reality is all you wanted were the very poor economic numbers to blame Trump. What did you expect the numbers to be with an economic shutdown?

And you can't prove that it's the protestors that are the actual ones causing the damage and looting. There are RWrs among the crowd that are involved. Until AG Barr rearranges or quashes the IG investigation of Seattle, Portland and DC, we won't have all that info we are now missing.

And you can't prove that it's the protestors that are the actual ones causing the damage and looting. There are RWrs among the crowd that are involved. Until AG Barr rearranges or quashes the IG investigation of Seattle, Portland and DC, we won't have all that info we are now missing.

Right, those are Trump supporters going into those liberal cities run by liberal mayors causing all the problems. You cannot grasp reality and the failure of your own ideology can you?

Sounds like we're in total agreement. In my context, 20/20 hindsight is looking back at something that has happened and then saying "If I knew that, I would have done something different". To clarify, we knew enough about Trump before his election to have the 20/20 foresight, no big premonition or psychic ability, of the nature of which has come about and is coming about. There are those with the cognitive ability to know such, but are in denial.

Sounds like we're in total agreement. In my context, 20/20 hindsight is looking back at something that has happened and then saying "If I knew that, I would have done something different". To clarify, we knew enough about Trump before his election to have the 20/20 foresight, no big premonition or psychic ability, of the nature of which has come about and is coming about. There are those with the cognitive ability to know such, but are in denial.

Just the way Trump approaches "bankruptcy" as a natural way of doing business, should be enough to set off red flags, in and of, itself.

In my world, honorable people pay their bills. Bankruptcy is not used as a way just to "get over" on people and not pay your debts, and leaving the poor son of a bitch doing business with you left holding the bag. Trump Corp., arranges the financing for his larger than life projects, (and even that suggests to be nefarious, since he has to go through foreign banks who's money is questionable, (ie: Deutch bank) then skim his ritches off the top, and then let's the project slide in to bankruptcy, screwing every one else.

People who think this method of doing business is genius and "sticks it to the man" are simply deplorable. A lot of good people have been left in the wake of Trump's destruction, time and time again. But his supporters don't care. They don't care what he does. Recent polls show that.

Right, those are Trump supporters going into those liberal cities run by liberal mayors causing all the problems. You cannot grasp reality and the failure of your own ideology can you?

Like I said, you can't prove it's LWrs causing violence. And if it's one thing you are typically short on, it's pertinent evidence of fact. Without that, I'll just see you on another thread as this one, like with so many others before, you can't back up your own words.

Like I said, you can't prove it's LWrs causing violence. And if it's one thing you are typically short on, it's pertinent evidence of fact. Without that, I'll just see you on another thread as this one, like with so many others before, you can't back up your own words.

Who said anything about CAUSING violence, reality shows exactly where that violence is occurring however, blue cities run by Democrats for decades and it those officials that hire fund, and train employees who are now responsible for the racial unrest. You cannot seem to grasp the reality that The President of the United States cannot interfere in city and state issues

Unfortunately for you I have backed up all my statements with official data and documented evidence of the 10th Amendment to the Constitution. Do you even live in this country?

What has Biden or Harris ever done to hurt you, your family or the country?

Trump literally cheats customers out of money, runs a corrupt CHARITY, trashes our military and thinks Christians are nut jobs.

And strong, independent Southern and Midwestern MEN are gonna vote for him.

What's that tell you?

What has Biden or Harris ever done to hurt you, your family or the country?

Ex governor.

The real title of this thread should be "another loser sides with Biden."

Quite interesting, what exactly are Republican policies and values that Trump hasn't implemented? Hatred for Trump diverts from the reality as to the alternative. Can you explain to us exactly what my post 23 does to American values. Isn't it just possible that you have no idea what American values are and really don't care?

Back
Top Bottom