• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden lacks Trump’s punch, and Putin knows it

Putin knows the conservatives are not unified with the united states and that was calculated into his attack time table.

The cons are not in control of foreign policy, tacomancer. I think Putin calculated that the United States would not oppose his expansionism in any significant way. And if that is the case, he made the correct assessment.

again, this is the strategy that the Cult has settled on and sane people should just get use to the noise.

they will say anything for their failed ex-president who botched our pandemic response, got crushed in an election, incited an attempted insurrection and called the Mob Boss in Moscow a genius as he prepared to slaughter innocents in a foreign country.

this is the Cult's attempt to rehabilitate the other Mob Boss/Cult leader from Florida.

They spelled "paunch" wrong.

"Biden lacks Trumps paunch"

Fixed that for you. Thanks for readin'.....

View attachment 67376769
Ha!!! Maybe you're right. But just in case, I brought Trump's punch for everyone.

1496030997925.jpg

What Putin knows is he can play Trump like a complete fiddle, has and will do so again if need be.

The fog of war is upon us. As such, we don't know for certain whether a perceived weakness of Biden was a factor for Putin's decision to invade. For the very same reasons, we don't know that it wasn't a factor, either.

Show me someone who says they know the answer to this question and I'll show you someone who's more partisan than honest.

The fog of war is upon us. As such, we don't know for certain whether a perceived weakness of Biden was a factor for Putin's decision to invade. For the very same reasons, we don't know that it wasn't a factor, either.

Show me someone who says they know the answer to this question and I'll show you someone who's more partisan than honest.

Unbelievable. You want someone on an anonymous message board to prove that it wasn't a "factor".

You have to prove it was.

Except for the minor detail that he didn't invade during Trump's term and did during Biden's.

:rolleyes:
correlation doesn't equal causation *double eye roll with a finger wag*

get real. he waited for the moon to be in the 7th house and jupiter to align with mars

That you even care about this is the epitome of partisan thinking. With the fog of war upon us (can you be any more dramatic), only partisan hacks wish to point fingers at Biden. Real Americans see Putin as an enemy who must be stopped. Putin's thoughts about Biden are known to him, and irrelevant to the 'fog of war.'

(Being in the fog of a nice Cannavative Motivator, I'd usually laugh at this, but Ima call you out instead.)

There ya go. I just showed you a dishonest partisan hack.

You are that someone.

That you even care about this is the epitome of partisan thinking. With the fog of war upon us (can you be any more dramatic), only partisan hacks wish to point fingers at Biden. Real Americans see Putin as an enemy who must be stopped. Putin's thoughts about Biden are known to him, and irrelevant to the 'fog of war.'

(Being in the fog of a nice Cannavative Motivator, I'd usually laugh at this, but Ima call you out instead.)

There ya go. I just showed you a dishonest partisan hack.

Here is my thought, Michael Cole: I believe Vladimir Putin is the enemy of the United States, Europe and law-governed democracy everywhere. The United States must lead the effort in taking him on. I believe we should give/sell armaments to our NATO allies bordering Russia/Ukraine. I believe we should support the Ukraine in every way practicable while they fight against Russia.

But I do not think Joe Biden is tough enough to deal with Putin. Like I said previously, though he talks tough, Biden is by all appearances a tired, nebbish geriatric who inspires little to no confidence. The best that can be said for him is that he is not an active cheerleader for Putin's naked aggression like Donald Trump was and is. That being said, I do not want Joe Biden and the United States to fail in standing up to Putin. I hope I will be proven wrong and he has something up his sleeve that will cause Russia genuine pain to reign in their aggression.

Trump didn't have a punch. He's spent the past few days praising Putin and calling him a genius, and all four years of his administration praising him, refusing to hold him accountable for anything and siding with him over all of our own intelligence agencies. Does Vlad still have the pee tapes?
Drumpf so wants to get in Pootens pants.

From the Boston Herald no less.

Things are not going well for team Biden

I think you mean things aren't going well for the United States. Joe Biden is at the helm of our ship of state. I do not cheer the fact that he is too weak to hold the wheel in a sudden gale and we end up crashing on the rocks all together.

Here is my thought, Michael Cole: I believe Vladimir Putin is the enemy of the United States, Europe and law-governed democracy everywhere. The United States must lead the effort in taking him on. I believe we should give/sell armaments to our NATO allies bordering Russia/Ukraine. I believe we should support the Ukraine in every way practicable while they fight against Russia.

But I do not think Joe Biden is tough enough to deal with Putin. Like I said previously, though he talks tough, Biden is by all appearances a tired, nebbish geriatric who inspires little to no confidence. The best that can be said for him is that he is not an active cheerleader for Putin's naked aggression like Donald Trump was and is. That being said, I do not want Joe Biden and the United States to fail in standing up to Putin. I hope I will be proven wrong and he has something up his sleeve that will cause Russia genuine pain to reign in their aggression.
My thoughts are that I don't care what your opinion of Joe Biden's toughness is. Toughness doesn't instill confidence in me.

I think Biden is wise, experienced and has shown the ability to create and lead an international coalition. Your idea of 'tough' is simplistic and naive. We're playing chess here, not hockey. 'Tough' is a meaningless bumper sticker.

Thank you for your dishonest partisan hackery. Two down. How many to go?

I think you mean things aren't going well for the United States. Joe Biden is at the helm of our ship of state. I do not cheer the fact that he is too weak to hold the wheel in a sudden gale and we end up crashing on the rocks all together.
I'll play NERO

The cons are not in control of foreign policy, tacomancer. I think Putin calculated that the United States would not oppose his expansionism in any significant way. And if that is the case, he made the correct assessment.
What do you mean in any significant way? The sanctions are significant. Beyond that, what are you saying was on the table? Anything overt risks WWIII apparently. Biden isn't alone here, he's being advised by career people who know Russia, strategy, etc. (again unlike Trump who replaced a lot of people with "acting" heads, many lacking experience).

Back
Top Bottom