• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden lacks Trump’s punch, and Putin knows it

That is a lie.

Mueller could barely speak at Congress. His #1 answer = "It's in the book". He was an absolute disgrace and should be put out to pasture until his dying day.

You are lying. This discussion was about Trump and Russian Collusion. Trump's campaign was cleared of Russian Collusion. If not you know damn well Pelosi would have impeached Trump - again.

Allegations of obstruction were made, but like everything else with the democrats - none of it was ever proven and it went nowhere.

You people have had Federal Investigators after Trump for about 7 solid years now. Even the great asinine Cyrus Vance, NY DA, campaigned on "I'll get Trump". He failed miserably while committing dereliction of duty, He is gone now; out of office saying that he hopes his predecessor continues the investigation. Well, **** that.

Now after NYC, Manhattan, now once again NY State is investigating Trump. I was never for allowing a private citizen to sue the US or State Governments, but I am now. Trump deserves billions of dollars for what he's been through.

Mueller could barely speak at Congress. His #1 answer = "It's in the book". He was an absolute disgrace and should be put out to pasture until his dying day.

You are lying. This discussion was about Trump and Russian Collusion. Trump's campaign was cleared of Russian Collusion. If not you know damn well Pelosi would have impeached Trump - again.

Allegations of obstruction were made, but like everything else with the democrats - none of it was ever proven and it went nowhere.

You people have had Federal Investigators after Trump for about 7 solid years now. Even the great asinine Cyrus Vance, NY DA, campaigned on "I'll get Trump". He failed miserably while committing dereliction of duty, He is gone now; out of office saying that he hopes his predecessor continues the investigation. Well, **** that.

Now after NYC, Manhattan, now once again NY State is investigating Trump. I was never for allowing a private citizen to sue the US or State Governments, but I am now. Trump deserves billions of dollars for what he's been through.
And yet you said "Mueller cleared the Trump campaign of any involvement in Russian Collusion"

And that is an outright lie.

You obviously have been studying at Trump University on a grant from the Trump Foundation, eating Trump Steaks for lunch. Trump has been a crook for years. Still is, currently fleecing his supporters for more money.

Look, Trump invited Russia to get involved, seemed unconcerned that they had. That’s bad enough. He didn’t conspire, but he did obstruct justice. He said he believed Putin’s denial. That’s enough for me to question his patriotism and respect for the rule of law. Add his unwillingness to accept the results of any election, even the one he won in 2016, and you can see the problem we had with him a a leader.
Sorry, but I see no problem with Trump as a leader. No obstruction of justice either or Pelosi would have been on top of that too. Trump never invited Russia to get involved that's ever been proven, yet we do know that Hillary and the DNC hired a UK Firm (foreign) to create the Steele Dossier. Why is she allowed to use 'foreign collusion' to get rancid FISA warrants to spy on Trump?

I'm sorry, you truly seem like a great, knowledgeable person, more so than I do in these matters, but there are just way too many things that don't make sense here.

And seriously - what about BIDEN disobeying SCOTUS? That is an impeachable offense that I hope the GOP will take up when it re-takes the House in January 2023. The CDC director should be charged criminally as well because as we all know "I just followed orders" is no defense for anything.

You obviously have been studying at Trump University on a grant from the Trump Foundation, eating Trump Steaks for lunch. Trump has been a crook for years. Still is, currently fleecing his supporters for more money.
Please continue saying nothing.

From the Boston Herald no less.

Things are not going well for team Biden
———-

The only thing bullies like Putin understand is a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking, but Biden has no punch. He is a veteran Washington politician who made a career of going along to get along. Trump demanded respect; Biden seeks to make nice.

Putin is a tough former KGB operative with blood on his hands. And unlike Biden and other Western leaders, Putin has a vision, and that vision is to force former Russian provinces like Ukraine back into the bosom of Mother Russia, whether they like it or not.

And Joe Biden has given Putin a window of opportunity to make that vision, or at least a part of it, a reality.

Biden should name cornpop as our ambassador to Russia. That way he can tell Putin how tough Biden is, since he seems to of forgotten they went toe to toe before.

BIden lacks trump level stupidity and ignorance and is not in debt to the RUSSIAN MOB......

Language, language... :rolleyes:

So after Putin did not meddle in our elections, the US went to Israel and meddled in their elections. Makes perfect sense.

The Mueller probe that took over 18 months and cost well over $40 million completely cleared Trump and the fake Russian Collusion scandal started and funded by Hillary and the democrats. A US Attorney is proving the latter with the foreign Steele Dossie front and center. All we got out of that cluster**** was the FBI SWAT teams raiding Roger Stone's Florida home - after the FBI of course tipped off CNN. Stone is now back in Florida enjoying the winter.

Trump was as unpredictable as Reagan was re: nukes. Look up "Able Archer" - the closest we ever came to M.A.D.
I totally agree with you that Biden lacks Trump's punch. Unfortunately, Trump's punch is like that of a bull and Biden's is like that of a bullfighter. The bulls is stronger (has punch) but has no brains and the bullfighter is less strong (o physical punch) but more intelligent. Usually, the bullfighter wins.

torero.jpg

Last edited:
As the Russian leader prepared to invade Ukraine, the leader of the Republican Party had only praise for Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump has a history of supporting Putin ever since the Russian helped Trump win the 2016 Presidential election. So, it is no big surprise that Trump would have high praise for what Putin is doing as the latter prepares for a European war that could rival WWII in its severity.

The leader of the GOP thinks this is a great idea.

ABC News reports, "As Vladimir Putin steers Russia toward an invasion of Ukraine, former President Donald Trump is calling the actions of the Russian president "genius" and "savvy."

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said.

“So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. … Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. … I know him very well. Very, very well,” Trump added.

Trump's comments were made on Tuesday. They have been endorsed by the Republican leadership by virtue of their silence. Putin invaded Ukraine on Wednesday.

ABC continued, "Trump has long expressed an admiration for Putin, saying on Tuesday that as president, he got along "great" with the Russian leader."

"He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he's a tough cookie, got a lot of great charm and a lot of pride," Trump said. "And he loves his country, you know? He loves his country."

It's true. The Republican has always been in total agreement with the communist dictator.

Concerning Russia's interference in our 2016 election, President Trump sided with Putin in July 2018. He "declined to endorse the US government’s assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why” Russia would be responsible," CNN reports.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said during a joint news conference in Helsinki.

Iran is a sworn enemy of the U.S. and the West. Iran is a Russian ally. The Iranian nuclear agreement (known as the JCPOA) was an agreement between Iran and the six major powers. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon.

President Trump destroyed the agreement in May 2018.

The Republican Party which lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency during a span of two years (2018 to 2020) while under Trump's leadership is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

This is what it is all about.

Most Americans believe Donald Trump, as President, committed treason by attacking our government on January Six, 2021, and the days leading up to that sorrowful day. He and his associates attempted to overthrow the elected government.

Even Trump's followers feel that way. While they support Trump, they avoid talking about him, defending him, and discussing the events of Jan. 6. They know he is guilty as hell.

The Times reports, "The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol said on Wednesday that there was enough evidence to conclude that former President Donald J. Trump and some of his allies might have conspired to commit fraud and obstruction by misleading Americans about the outcome of the 2020 election and attempting to overturn the result.

"In a court filing in a civil case in California, the committee’s lawyers for the first time laid out their theory of a potential criminal case against the former president. They said they had accumulated evidence demonstrating that Mr. Trump, the conservative lawyer John Eastman and other allies could potentially be charged with criminal violations including obstructing an official proceeding of Congress and conspiracy to defraud the American people.

"The filing also said there was evidence that Mr. Trump’s repeated lies that the election had been stolen amounted to common law fraud."

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules."

“We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We are going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
*****************************************************************Donald J. Trump, January Six, 2021

Biden is no Trump. Biden would be left in the dust by 0900 trying to keep up with DJT

Sorry, but I see no problem with Trump as a leader. No obstruction of justice either or Pelosi would have been on top of that too. Trump never invited Russia to get involved that's ever been proven, yet we do know that Hillary and the DNC hired a UK Firm (foreign) to create the Steele Dossier. Why is she allowed to use 'foreign collusion' to get rancid FISA warrants to spy on Trump?

I'm sorry, you truly seem like a great, knowledgeable person, more so than I do in these matters, but there are just way too many things that don't make sense here.

And seriously - what about BIDEN disobeying SCOTUS? That is an impeachable offense that I hope the GOP will take up when it re-takes the House in January 2023. The CDC director should be charged criminally as well because as we all know "I just followed orders" is no defense for anything.
Looked it up: Apparently Democrats were divided on whether to charge Trump with obstruction and settled for the other stuff. And Biden’s ignoring the law is small potatoes compared to his predecessor. But I can’t wait to see hearings where he is charged with unconstitutionally preventing evictions. Am sure the Republicans will be champing at the bit to excoriate him for that: “Why don’t you make the argument Ted Cruz? Everybody already hates you.”

From the Boston Herald no less.

Things are not going well for team Biden
———-

The only thing bullies like Putin understand is a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking, but Biden has no punch. He is a veteran Washington politician who made a career of going along to get along. Trump demanded respect; Biden seeks to make nice.

Putin is a tough former KGB operative with blood on his hands. And unlike Biden and other Western leaders, Putin has a vision, and that vision is to force former Russian provinces like Ukraine back into the bosom of Mother Russia, whether they like it or not.

And Joe Biden has given Putin a window of opportunity to make that vision, or at least a part of it, a reality.

Trump didn't have any punch and Putin knew it. That's why Putin sat on his hands, waiting for Trump to pull the rug out from under NATO but now he feels he has to act, has to get Ukraine under his thumb.
Putin is acting out of fear, not boldness. He had nothing to fear when Trump was in the Oval Office.

I totally agree with you that Biden lacks Trump's punch. Unfortunately, Trump's punch is like that of a bull and Biden's is like that of a bullfighter. The bulls is stronger (has punch) but has no brains and the bullfighter is less strong (o physical punch) but more intelligent. Usually, the bullfighter wins.

View attachment 67378101
Could be the opposite. Think of Trump as the bullfighter distracting the public with something that really amounts to nothing but a flimsy red flag, designed to infuriate and distract, aka the red “muleta” the matador uses. Trump’s muleta, which also means crutch in Spanish, stands for fears of immigrants, of election fraud, the media, whatever he thinks will keep people from thinking about his crookedness.

My God, the ignorance is astounding.
Didn't Joe tell the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor that was investigation the energy company that was paying Hunter Biden for doing nothing? You know, "Son of a bitch, they fired him" Joe Biden.

Didn't Joe tell the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor that was investigation the energy company that was paying Hunter Biden for doing nothing? You know, "Son of a bitch, they fired him" Joe Biden.
Do your research.

Could be the opposite. Think of Trump as the bullfighter distracting the public with something that really amounts to nothing but a flimsy red flag, designed to infuriate and distract, aka the red “muleta” the matador uses. Trump’s muleta, which also means crutch in Spanish, stands for fears of immigrants, of election fraud, the media, whatever he thinks will keep people from thinking about his crookedness.
Trump is all of this:

Chinashoptrump.png

Do your research.

HAHA thanks for saving me the trouble of correcting @Integrityrespec stupid post.

Back
Top Bottom