• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Just Made A Big Promise To His Wall Street Donors

“I come from the corporate state of American, many of you incorporated here,” said Mr. Biden

Jesus. That makes no sense. Even a blind man can see that Biden's dementia riddled mind is clearly gone.

He's talking about Delaware.

A Bidenite defending gobbledygook? OK.

Explain what he meant by: corporate state of American, and which of those were incorporated. Go on.

"But, but, but... Trump!"

Textbook example of TDS whattaboutism.

Are admitting you had no idea how many corporations are incorporated in Delaware?

Tidy up the break room before you clock out.

And as I said in post #2, even if Biden does NOT do anything legally against corporations, it is still BETTER than Trump for the reasons I stated in #2. In truth, I very much doubt Biden will veto any Dem legislation for rolling back Trump rollbacks, which means increased corp taxes AND more regulations for clean air, water, restored oversight, etc.

Yes, he's better, and I generally agree that he won't turn down efforts/legislation coming from the House and Senate at least (unless of course they happen to be MFA which he specifically said he'd veto). I never made the argument Biden would be worse than Trump, I do think however, that he will prove a cat's paw of corporate interest.

Who wants to laud Joe? Certainly not me!

Our political system requires candidates to submit to a rigorous primary system. Joe emerged as the DEM Party presumptive nominee. Only at that point, like a significant (maybe majority) of voters in the DEM primary, did I embrace his candidacy.

As an ardent Anti-Trumper intent on seeing Trump defeated, I consider Joe our current best option to replace Trump as POTUS. With 100 days to go, Joe's chances right now look increasingly favorable!

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Make America Great Again! Dump Trump in 2020!

Well yes, Joe is obviously preferable to Trump, but at the end of the day he's still a shill, and we should be cognizant of that. Moreover, I wouldn't say he's remotely our best option; if he is, it's because he's at this point our only option.

Last edited:
“I come from the corporate state of American, many of you incorporated here,” said Mr. Biden

Jesus. That makes no sense. Even a blind man can see that Biden's dementia riddled mind is clearly gone.

Trump babble.jpg

But then again, this self-contradictory word salad uttered on the wrong topic is the height of eloquence to PoS:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

But then again, this self-contradictory word salad uttered on the wrong topic is the height of eloquence to PoS:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

"But but but Truump!"

More TDS whataboutism from the usual culprits.

Are admitting you had no idea how many corporations are incorporated in Delaware?

Tidy up the break room before you clock out.

You obviously have terrible reading comprehension.

Time to go back to remedial school since you failed the last three times.

<snip>
You obviously have terrible reading comprehension.

Time to go back to remedial school since you failed the last three times.

Best States to Incorporate a Business.

Since Delaware has become known as the most corporate-friendly state in the country, it has become one of the most desirable states to incorporate in. In fact, the Delaware Division of Corporations claims to be home to 66 percent of the country’s Fortune 500 companies. Many serial investors will insist that a business is incorporated there before cutting you a check. The reason is that the overall risk is much less where the business laws are predictable and favorable.

That's ridiculous apologism.

Let's stop wearing our jerseys here and just call this what it is: Biden blowing donor **** in hopes of getting their dollero going into the general.

lol - and what could possibly be a stronger sign that Biden very much still has his wits about him, and is NOT senile?

Biden has forgotten more about how to run the country than Trump would even have the patience to learn if he had 500 more terms in office - (which, incidentally is exactly the number of terms it would take to finish his wall, having built only 3 miles of it in somewhat over 3 years - and even that would depend on how many tropical storms come along to knock it over. .)

He's talking about Delaware.

They don't get it. Every time Trump talks he seems to be having a petit mal seizure, yet he gets a complete and total pass from his cult of zombies - and he does it almost every time he opens his mouth. Trump says and tweets more ignorant nonsense in a month than Biden has uttered in his entire life.

But if Biden has even the slightest slip of the tongue, they put it under 8,000 watt amplification and call him senile. !!??!!

It's really, really hard - almost impossible -- to imagine a more intellectually dishonest group than the allegedly 'conservative' Trump devotees.

He does not have to lie (I am taking a page from reading Trump defenders all these years):

"Corporate America has to change its ways. It’s not going to require legislation. I’m not proposing any."

See, he is right - Corporate American can change its ways without any REQUIRED legislation. He is an optimist and hopes that it can change the ways without any required legislation.

"I am not proposing any" - means he is not proposing any at this point in time. It's not a commitment to not propose any in the future.

There you go, problem solved.

In any case, none of this matters. I refer you back to post #2.

There’s an obvious contradiction here. Before making these comments, Biden had previously promised to pass legislative initiatives to change corporate behavior on everything from climate change to tax policy. He has an entire section of his website outlining promises to pass corporate accountability legislation. He has received praise for these kind of promises.

once again leftist do not read which is why they lose.
he has been running ads for months saying that corporations will pay their fair share whatever the hell that means.

lol - and what could possibly be a stronger sign that Biden very much still has his wits about him, and is NOT senile?

I mean I'm not so sure. At this point I think fellating big donors is really more of a reflex at this point than something demanding conscious thought given a politico like Biden and his long, storied history of as much.

Granted, I find Trump to be worse; he may not bow and scrape in public, but in terms of action, he's as bought and sold as they come.

I'm starting to get the notion that no one who speaks up about Trump's plan on "deregulation". Actually knows what it means or even stands for.

Rather than projects being dragged through court for ten years, the process is being clipped to around two or three years. The anti growth forces and environmentalists, among others have used the courts to drag out projects until they are too expensive or financing pulls out.

California is doing that for public projects they like and letting public sector projects dangle in the courts until they die.

He tested positively towards negative for dementia.

Rather than projects being dragged through court for ten years, the process is being clipped to around two or three years. The anti growth forces and environmentalists, among others have used the courts to drag out projects until they are too expensive or financing pulls out.

California is doing that for public projects they like and letting public sector projects dangle in the courts until they die.

Like that high-speed rail project and I know one company has been trying to break ground on a recycling center for about a decade, or more.

Back
Top Bottom