• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden just keeps spending like a drunken sailor...or not

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Note that the FY 2021 budget was passed under the previous train wreck...er, administration.

Yup those D's sure know how to waste taxpayer dollars and "buy votes" with those funds.

I'm tempted to say righties have their heads so deeply inserted up their ass that they can't see the light of day.

Well, there, I've gone and said it.

20230531_071259.jpg

It is how it has been for several decades now. The R hands a crapped-up economy and financial set-up to the D, who brings it back down while getting blamed for its existence, and then voters put another R in to crap things up because apparently they have the attention span of a severely concussed dung beatle.

It is how it has been for several decades now. The R hands a crapped-up economy and financial set-up to the D, who brings it back down while getting blamed for its existence, and then voters put another R in to crap things up because apparently they have the attention span of a severely concussed dung beatle.
I agree. But do you mean Ringo Dung or John? Spelling matters. (Just saying).

Note that the FY 2021 budget was passed under the previous train wreck...er, administration.

Yup those D's sure know how to waste taxpayer dollars and "buy votes" with those funds.

I'm tempted to say righties have their heads so deeply inserted up their ass that they can't see the light of day.

75cab5.jpg

View attachment 67450481
I believe there was this rather inconvenient thing called COVID in 2019/2020 which caused a real issue with the expenditures of the federal government

It is what happens when you basically shut down an economy for 10 months

And that continued into 2021....

What is the excuse now?

I believe there was this rather inconvenient thing called COVID in 2019/2020 which caused a real issue with the expenditures of the federal government

What is the excuse now?

Trump failure to handle Covid 19 properly

His creating deadly vaccines, to his shutdown of the country

Trump failure to handle Covid 19 properly

His creating deadly vaccines, to his shutdown of the country
"Deadly vaccines?" Certainly not as effective as we had hoped, but deadly? Hardly.

Been chatting with RFK, Jr?

What is the excuse now?
Yes, what is the excuse for 2018 and 2019?

Reagan, Bush and Bush were also reckless spenders and loved the hight dollar war machines.......less government and no tax increases has been their line of s-ht going on 43 years.

View attachment 67450481
Pretty much how it always is.

Back
Top Bottom