• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden is the new Hitler and we must stop the madness

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I started this post analyzing Biden's speech on someone else's thread and it will be long and ongoing, so I thought I should start a new thread. We all know that Biden didn't write a word of it because he simply isn't there anymore. All he can do now is scowl and raise his fists and act really mean and angry like a demented old fool in a nursing home threatening harm to anyone that doesn't give him his daily pudding. The Master puppeteers behind him prepped him and told him to look very angry and mean because they are way behind in the polls and need to strike fear into the hearts of America as Hitler did. They kept telling Joie that the CNN Director Charlie Chester was right and helped defeat Trump using FEAR SELLS and that was what Joe was to sell in his speech. In that regard, he did a masterful job. So well, that this speech sunk the Democrats further into the abyss. I am not trying to convince conservatives that Biden is Hitlerian. i am hoping to knock some sense into the left what a dangerous man is occupying the White House. here we go. Adolf Biden's remarks are bolded.

We are not powerless in the face of these threats.
That is the very first sentence. Here he starts with a claim that there are some mysterious threats. What are they? He makes it sound like Republicans are threatening people, which of course he doesn't name. The opening salvo is intended to strike fear into Democrats and make them think that the FBI or DOJ is getting death threats against everyday Americans by mainstream Republicans.

We are not powerless in the face of these threats we are not bystanders in this ongoing attack on democracy.

What the eff is he talking about? This is the first buzzword that NO Democrat politician or poster here describes. WHO is threatening "Democracy" and what does that mean? In the very first two sentences, this Hitlerian maniac claims that some unknown, unseen p[eople are making threats and there are attacks. Where are these attacks against "Democracy? Is he talking about 1-6 which was TWO YEARS ago and was done by just a handful of crazy people and trying to lump in ALL Trump sup[porters as the kind that would break into the Capitol building? This is the identical rhetoric that Goebbels and Hitler used to whip up regular German citizens to hate the Jews. The parallels between these two people are frightening. Hitler called the Jews moneygrubbers and cheats and convinced the populace that Jews were bad people because of the actions of a few of them. Hitler lumped all Jews into one pot as is Adolf Biden.

There are far more Americans, far more Americans from every background of belief reject the extreme MAGA ideology.

Here he talks in vagaries and uses a straw man. WHO is engaging in extreme MAGA ideology and what is it exactly? He won't do so because, again, the master puppeteers that control him, WANT everyone to think that ANY Trump supporter is an outlier, unclean, and not PURE like the Democrats, thereby pitting Democrats (Germans) against Republicans (Jews)

Than those that accept it and folks because within our power it's in our hands yours and mine to stop the assault on american democracy

Here again, his master puppeteers use the code words "assault on Democracy" and won't say what they mean by that. WHO is assaulting Democracy? No one is except Biden's handlers. But in just the first 4 sentences Biden has used either "attack on Democracy" or "assault on democracy". they won't say it but they are using an event of 2 years ago that was just a demonstration that got out of hand to make us all think that is the norm. The same thing Hitler did against the Jews to make the Germans hate all of the Jews. He says it's within your "our" hands to stop the "assault". What assault? Again, Hitler used this same rhetoric to make the Germans think the Jews were attacking them or ready to and they better be fearful and ready to fight (kill the Jews)

So, I am only at the first 4 sentences and I feel my heart rate going fast and blood pressure high, so I will stop and continue later. This guy and his handlers are truly evil people. I know now why I don't watch Biden or CNN or MSNBS

I started this post analyzing Biden's speech on someone else's thread and it will be long and ongoing, so I thought I should start a new thread. We all know that Biden didn't write a word of it because he simply isn't there anymore. All he can do now is scowl and raise his fists and act really mean and angry like a demented old fool in a nursing home threatening harm to anyone that doesn't give him his daily pudding. The Master puppeteers behind him prepped him and told him to look very angry and mean because they are way behind in the polls and need to strike fear into the hearts of America as Hitler did. They kept telling Joie that the CNN Director Charlie Chester was right and helped defeat Trump using FEAR SELLS and that was what Joe was to sell in his speech. In that regard, he did a masterful job. So well, that this speech sunk the Democrats further into the abyss. I am not trying to convince conservatives that Biden is Hitlerian. i am hoping to knock some sense into the left what a dangerous man is occupying the White House. here we go. Adolf Biden's remarks are bolded.

That is the very first sentence. Here he starts with a claim that there are some mysterious threats. What are they? He makes it sound like Republicans are threatening people, which of course he doesn't name. The opening salvo is intended to strike fear into Democrats and make them think that the FBI or DOJ is getting death threats against everyday Americans by mainstream Republicans.

We are not powerless in the face of these threats we are not bystanders in this ongoing attack on democracy.

What the eff is he talking about? This is the first buzzword that NO Democrat politician or poster here describes. WHO is threatening "Democracy" and what does that mean? In the very first two sentences, this Hitlerian maniac claims that some unknown, unseen p[eople are making threats and there are attacks. Where are these attacks against "Democracy? Is he talking about 1-6 which was TWO YEARS ago and was done by just a handful of crazy people and trying to lump in ALL Trump sup[porters as the kind that would break into the Capitol building? This is the identical rhetoric that Goebbels and Hitler used to whip up regular German citizens to hate the Jews. The parallels between these two people are frightening. Hitler called the Jews moneygrubbers and cheats and convinced the populace that Jews were bad people because of the actions of a few of them. Hitler lumped all Jews into one pot as is Adolf Biden.

There are far more Americans, far more Americans from every background of belief reject the extreme MAGA ideology.

Here he talks in vagaries and uses a straw man. WHO is engaging in extreme MAGA ideology and what is it exactly? He won't do so because, again, the master puppeteers that control him, WANT everyone to think that ANY Trump supporter is an outlier, unclean, and not PURE like the Democrats, thereby pitting Democrats (Germans) against Republicans (Jews)

Than those that accept it and folks because within our power it's in our hands yours and mine to stop the assault on american democracy

Here again, his master puppeteers use the code words "assault on Democracy" and won't say what they mean by that. WHO is assaulting Democracy? No one is except Biden's handlers. But in just the first 4 sentences Biden has used either "attack on Democracy" or "assault on democracy". they won't say it but they are using an event of 2 years ago that was just a demonstration that got out of hand to make us all think that is the norm. The same thing Hitler did against the Jews to make the Germans hate all of the Jews. He says it's within your "our" hands to stop the "assault". What assault? Again, Hitler used this same rhetoric to make the Germans think the Jews were attacking them or ready to and they better be fearful and ready to fight (kill the Jews)

So, I am only at the first 4 sentences and I feel my heart rate going fast and blood pressure high, so I will stop and continue later. This guy and his handlers are truly evil people. I know now why I don't watch Biden or CNN or MSNBS
Trump holding a bible.jpg
Nothing says fascist scumbag like a good picture of the malignant narcissist liar grifter and seditionist holding an upside down bible after clearing the area for a photo op.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 6.21.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-04 at 6.22.03 PM.png

Biden is the new Hitler?

So Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, and every Republican politician across the country have been executed?

Your beloved paramilitary thugs like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys have been slaughtered?

The US has invaded Cuba, Mexico, and Canada?

Biden has conscripted millions of Americans in the military?

Conservatives are being forcibly sterilized and or forced into death camps?

The US has established a strict racial hierarchy where, as in the “good old days” conservatives love so much, minorities have no rights?

Your hysteria is pathetic, and your attempt to equate yourself to the victims of the Holocaust is utterly vile.

I started this post <snip>
495px_godwin.jpg

Did you not see this part of his speech?

"So, I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America, period, none, ever." ~ President Biden

When did right wingers become such weaklings?

I think you were supposed to share that Kool aide with the other guys, not hog it all yourself.

What cheese would you like with your whine? Boo hoo, I'm such a victim, the more I write the more I feel like a victim. Boo hoo.

Remember when "**** your feelings" was the right wing mantra? Well **** your feelings losers.

I love it with you trump supporters. Biden is hitler but on the other hand you think he is too dumb to think 😂

The only thing you’ve shown is how stupid trump supporters really are 😂

Trump supporters are truly evil

View attachment 67410834
Nothing says fascist scumbag like a good picture of the malignant narcissist liar grifter and seditionist holding an upside down bible after clearing the area for a photo op.
True to form, some people can't tell up from down anymore - and it's obviously clouding their thinking, judgment - and language.

1662335024556.png

Dark Brandon snickers as he observes your triggering.

Trumpsters don't share or care about anything or anyone but their cult god... They learned that from their god.. Lol
That's just plain stupid. But hey, this is still a free country (so far) so you're free to post whatever crap you want, regardless how utterly stupid it might be.

Anything to deflect against the worsening reputation of MAGA Republicans, huh?

Preach it, brother.

That's just plain stupid. But hey, this is still a free country (so far) so you're free to post whatever crap you want, regardless how utterly stupid it might be.

More projection from a Trump supporter. Your MAGA mantra was “**** your feelings” so guess what….”**** your feelings” right back at ya.

Back
Top Bottom