• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Is Kicking People Out On The Street

It is hard to believe you mean that, unless you were just born.......
On second thought, I might have jumped the gun a little. I'll give him a little more time but it's not looking good, I don't think he's going to be President much longer though.

I've seen 13 of them. How many have you seen looking at us from the north?
Being alive since Ike was president doesn’t automatically grant you status as informed.

Part of Trump's Covid plan was to help people by stopping evictions and foreclosures at at time when people were hurting. Now, with cases rising in every state, Biden is kicking the poor out to the curb. What is Biden's Covid plan anyway, attacking Facebook and forcing those afraid of the vaccine to be vaccinated or they lose their jobs and can't buy groceries? Is that his plan, kicking the unvaccinated out on the street? Isn't this social injustice on a massive scale?

LOL, the only way he could please the fascists is by growing a tumor. What should he do about morons, moderate right? Let them infect and kill their fellow Americans because they're retards, more afraid of the vaccine than dying and spreading disease?

When a country is faced with a crisis, there are, inevitably, some who refuse to acknowledge it. When it's a planetary crisis, it's no different. The survival of the nation may occasionally require us to make hard choices. What kind of an idiot would Joe be if he let his covid policy be molded around the irrational fears of a minority who would sacrifice the greater health of this nation to avoid fulfilling their civic DUTY as Americans?

Maybe you think he should play it Trump style, playing down the severity of the crisis, so his stocks don't waver. No, Joe is right. I say **** these traitors who expect the government to serve them, even when they won't do a ****8ng thing to help themselves. That goes for the poor, who live off of government assistance but will make no effort to contribute to the nation's health, even when it's a FREE shot, as well as the right-wing loonies who have every advantage and always imagine the government's out to get them. Both groups, in my opinion, have utterly failed to be good citizens and good humans, in general.

Some times you have to let the people go thirsty who, at every opportunity, piss in the community punch bowl. Joe understands that decisions MUST have consequences. I, for one, am tired of hearing my fellow citizens act surprised or disappointed when they make shifty choices and things go wrong. Don't blame Joe for the actions of the horribly dumb in our country. Blame yourselves.

So far, Biden has been the worst president of my lifetime. I'm sure that won't change until Kamala gets him declared unfit and takes over.
Generally the advice is when you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, quit digging, in this case it's don't give Kamala the shovel.

Part of Trump's Covid plan was to help people by stopping evictions and foreclosures at at time when people were hurting. Now, with cases rising in every state, Biden is kicking the poor out to the curb. What is Biden's Covid plan anyway, attacking Facebook and forcing those afraid of the vaccine to be vaccinated or they lose their jobs and can't buy groceries? Is that his plan, kicking the unvaccinated out on the street? Isn't this social injustice on a massive scale?

It's time. Jobs are plentiful so there's no excuse to be evicted over COVID. If you are still getting evicted you don't want to work. Seems to me there's been a few threads here about people not willing to go to work. That's a problem for the right but making a move to force them back to work is an issue. Seems to me you started one of those threads, hypocrite much?

The OP is right. The moratorium of evictions needs to be made permanent. No one should be evicted because they can’t pay rent.

Then when landlords go bankrupt, the ownership of residences that revert to the people who live there and we can start operating housing as collectives.

@Moderate Right you’re a great Comrade. We’ll follow your suggestions and bring down Capitalism just like you suggested.

So far, Biden has been the worst president of my lifetime. I'm sure that won't change until Kamala gets him declared unfit and takes over.
You mean other then Trump right? Because he was definitely the worst of all time.

LOL First Biden was paying people not to work and you complained about that now this? How long should renters be allowed to live rent free? Why is Biden responsible when a company decides that their workers must be vaccinated for the good of the company?

The lefty media's lies never end and they don't even realize how stupid they sound. Here's an article about how Republican Governors cutting off extra federal unemployment benefits aren't really getting these people to go out looking for jobs. BUT these poor people are hurting and can't pay their bills now and are having trouble affording food and other basic living necessities, with just about all employers looking for workers. Well, no duh! Get A Damn Job! The left want to let them keep not working even when jobs are available and pay them enough money to live on.

This is what you get when you just post for the sake of posting without any real conviction. Just stirring the pot.

You mean other then Trump right? Because he was definitely the worst of all time.
Personality-wise you are correct....pretty unprofessional. I didn't even vote for him the first time because of that.
Policy-wise you are about as wrong as you can get. Except for the debt, he was truly making America great again and wasn't going around telling the rest of the world how evil we are like Obama did and now Biden. He did just the opposite. Despite Trump's personality, America was back on top and feeling proud. All of that is now being erased by a President who is doing everything he can to divide us and get us to hate each other because he loves his party more than his country.

Personality-wise you are correct....pretty unprofessional. I didn't even vote for him the first time because of that.
Policy-wise you are about as wrong as you can get. Except for the debt, he was truly making America great again and wasn't going around telling the rest of the world how evil we are like Obama did and now Biden. He did just the opposite. Despite Trump's personality, America was back on top and feeling proud. All of that is now being erased by a President who is doing everything he can to divide us and get us to hate each other because he loves his party more than his country.
I don't think you are living in the real world. Virtually nothing you just said is true

I don't think you are living in the real world. Virtually nothing you just said is true
Speaking of not living in the real world, I bet you think Biden is doing a great job.
Crime is decreasing in the cities.
Prices are going down in the grocery store.
The national debt and deficit are heading downward.
Covid is in our past.
Illegal immigration has been stopped.
Our energy independence is heading in the right direction.
Other nations respect our strong leader.

I understand that Trump hurt everybody's tender feelings and I've just stated I wasn't a fan of his personality but he got things done, kept many promises and built America up. The past 6 months all his progress is disintegrating and America is heading down again.

I guess that means you are 6 months old.

Now there is a twisted, strained through a thin straw criticism of Biden. You Boys are getting awful desperate.

You support an extension of the eviction moratorium? That’s hard to believe.

You support an extension of the eviction moratorium? That’s hard to believe.

Amazing right? Last week he was complaining about people not getting jobs and living on entitlements and today he's complaining about people having entitlements taken away. Kind of sounds like trolling to me.

Amazing right? Last week he was complaining about people not getting jobs and living on entitlements and today he's complaining about people having entitlements taken away. Kind of sounds like trolling to me.

I believe his message regarding helping the poor deal with the aftermath of COVID was “get a job.”

On second thought, I might have jumped the gun a little. I'll give him a little more time but it's not looking good, I don't think he's going to be President much longer though.
?? Can you clarify a bit by naming just one thing you don't like about Biden----something rational? Just one would be fine.

?? Can you clarify a bit by naming just one thing you don't like about Biden----something rational? Just one would be fine.
Since you are the one determining what is "rational" I cannot.
All the things that are rational to you are listed in post # 39.
Biden is making America great again.

don't mind me. i see gulfman is lurking in this thread and i'm just waiting for his one line hit and run.

Since you are the one determining what is "rational" I cannot.
All the things that are rational to you are listed in post # 39.
Biden is making America great again.
Wrong---I am a conservative ....................Okay---then how about a policy of Trump's that you think is good. Just one.

(I DO believe/know we are respected much more around the world)

You do pretty good for a 2 year old.

Back
Top Bottom