• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden is Back: Joementum Fuels Establishment Endorsements

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe
Virginia Rep. Bobby Scott
Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Former Arkansas Sen. Blanche Lincoln
Father of Parkland Florida shooting victim Fred Guttenberg

Expected: Pete Buttigieg
Not expected anytime soon: Obama

Running mate announcement for Biden incoming?

JOE-MENTUM? BIDEN IS SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

Joe Biden is also attacking Bernie Sanders head on: "I find a lot of folks in Bernie's operation are now saying whoever goes in with the most delegates... that they should be declared the winner. I wonder where that view was when he was challenging Hillary."

Joe Biden is awake: "I can hardly wait to debate him on stage. I want people to see me standing next to him and him standing next to me. We'll see who's sleepy," Biden said.

It's clear to me I think that Biden made a calculated effort to stay out of the press for as long as possible until South Carolina. Possibly even with the debates, though he did show some frustration in the last one about screen time. That calculation proved extremely helpful in navigating the questions about his family and how they make money and now mostly nobody cares anymore or they see those questions for what they are. BS Propaganda from a family of politicians that does the same thing and worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom