• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Interview With Jake Tapper: Is Joe All There?

Is Joe All There?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes, but only when he has a someone feeding him lines through an ear device

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, Joe is not all there.

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Here's a clip from Joe's interview with Jake Tapper yesterday.

This is the man who wants to be in charge of the Free World.

Is Joe all there?

Here's a clip from Joe's interview with Jake Tapper yesterday.

This is the man who wants to be in charge of the Free World.

Is Joe all there?

Dan Bongino is a YouTube commentator. He is also an X-secret service agent with a lot of connections still in the secret service. Bongino has been told that Biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls. That President Trump is right to want a drug test, because apparently that is how Creepy Joe is able to function at all.

Dan Bongino is a YouTube commentator. He is also an X-secret service agent with a lot of connections still in the secret service. Bongino has been told that Biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls. That President Trump is right to want a drug test, because apparently that is how Creepy Joe is able to function at all.

the guy is not all there for sure.

The question isn't whether Trump is going to beat him, but by how much. Will Trump beat him a hundred to one? A thousand to one? Perhaps one billion to one? I dunno, but Biden is so hopelessly out of his league that he's going to suffer the single worst defeat in the history of debate. Trump, meanwhile, is the greatest debater since Cicero.

dan bongino is a youtube commentator. He is also an x-secret service agent with a lot of connections still in the secret service. Bongino has been told that biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls. That president trump is right to want a drug test, because apparently that is how creepy joe is able to function at all.

literally????

Omg

:(

The question isn't whether Trump is going to beat him, but by how much. Will Trump beat him a hundred to one? A thousand to one? Perhaps one billion to one? I dunno, but Biden is so hopelessly out of his league that he's going to suffer the single worst defeat in the history of debate. Trump, meanwhile, is the greatest debater since Cicero.

Didn't u used to be a lib? Or am I getting u mixed up with someone else??

El crappola. Not because Biden is such a great candidate but because Trump is proving to be such a loser and hater of the unfortunate.

Bongino has been told that Biden has his good and bad days. On some of his bad days he was literally pooping his pants and rubbing it on the walls.

This is actually true. During the debate, Biden will appear on stage completely naked, instantly curl into a fetal position and start shaking uncontrollably for twenty minutes. Trump, meanwhile, will speak with the combined oratory genius of Patrick Henry and Demosthenes.

This is actually true. During the debate, Biden will appear on stage completely naked, instantly curl into a fetal position and start shaking uncontrollably for twenty minutes. Trump, meanwhile, will speak with the combined oratory genius of Patrick Henry and Demosthenes.

I don't know about that description, but I would not be suspired if pissed his pants while standing there or loses his temper, starts cussing and tries to take a swing at Trump. Both are commonly caused by dementia and amphetamines.

I don't know about that description, but I would not be suspired if pissed his pants while standing there or loses his temper, starts cussing and tries to take a swing at Trump. Both are commonly caused by dementia and amphetamines.

You’re assuming he’ll even show up. Biden will most likely be killed wandering into heavy traffic, believing it’s still the 1912 traffic of his youth. Trump, however, will speak the combined oratory persuasiveness of Edward the First and Sulla.

over the top sarcasm. Cardinal is a serious Trump hater

Yes, but I can’t help but acknowledge just how outrageously outmatched Biden is. He’s going to lose to trump in the most humiliating way possible.

Yes, but I can’t help but acknowledge just how outrageously outmatched Biden is. He’s going to lose to trump in the most humiliating way possible.

you're saying this so if Biden isn't frog-stomped, but merely ass whipped-you will claim a victory

I should've known you were being sardonic. :thumbs:

Don't be silly. I doubt Trump beats him by more than 10%-12%.

In terms of the electoral college, he picks up about four small to middle states and possibly Virginia, so 337-201 or 350-188. That would make Oregon very close. Given the fuss and furor in the state capital, they might jump on the bandwagon as could New Mexico, or even New Jersey and Connecticut, but that's best case.

In Washington, a faux pas is telling the truth unintentionally, like you just did.

Last edited:
The replies on this thread are some of the funniest things I've read in years. Seriously, you guys should go to the local comedy club. They'll love you.

So when he does none of those things you will admit that Biden won the debate then? As long as he doesn't piss his pants we will all declare him the winner and the only candidate fit to be President. That will be the truth too. Trump is not fit for any public office.

Don't be silly. I doubt Trump beats him by more than 10%-12%.

In terms of the electoral college, he picks up about four small to middle states and possibly Virginia, so 337-201 or 350-188. That would make Oregon very close. Given the fuss and furor in the state capital, they might jump on the bandwagon as could New Mexico, or even New Jersey and Connecticut, but that's best case.

In Washington, a faux pas is telling the truth unintentionally. That was a faux pas.

You are being had. You know...like when Trump does that to you also.

you're saying this so if Biden isn't frog-stomped, but merely ass whipped-you will claim a victory

Oh it’s gonna be a lot worse than an ass whipping, trust me. Biden is going to come out on stage, his pants are going to fall down and he’ll trip and fall off the stage. He’s going to be helped back onto stage and he’ll stand back up, pants still around his ankles. He’ll wander into the back and fall into an elevator shaft.

Trump, meanwhile, will speak like Abraham Lincoln and JFK combined.

Last edited:
Oh it’s gonna be a lot worse than an ass whipping, trust me. Biden is going to come out on stage, his pants are going to fall down and he’ll trip and fall off the stage. He’s going to be helped back onto stage and he’ll stand back up, pants still around his ankles. He’ll wander into the back fall into an elevator shaft.

Trump, meanwhile, will speak like Abraham Lincoln and JFK combined.

who is this nonsense really directed to? I think Biden is a senile moron but Trump isn't exactly William F Buckley Jr, or Ted Cruz when it comes to debating

who is this nonsense really directed to? I think Biden is a senile moron but Trump isn't exactly William F Buckley Jr, or Ted Cruz when it comes to debating

Personally, I think trump will speak with the combined oratory genius of Ghandi and Benjamin Franklin. Which will technically be unnecessary since Biden won’t even appear, thinking it’s 1920 and he has to finish his newspaper delivery route.

Personally, I think trump will speak with the combined oratory genius of Ghandi and Benjamin Franklin. Which will technically be unnecessary since Biden won’t even appear, thinking it’s 1920 and he has to finish his newspaper delivery route.

this tactic of yours isn't working.

So when he does none of those things you will admit that Biden won the debate then? As long as he doesn't piss his pants we will all declare him the winner and the only candidate fit to be President. That will be the truth too. Trump is not fit for any public office.

So Trump who just got his 2nd Nobel peace prize nomination is not fit for public office? And if he wins it will be for actual accomplishments, not the Participation Trophy Obama got.

By every objective measure Trump has been the best modern day president, best economy in 50 years. Even with Covid and Blue State Governors keeping their state economies repressed, the foundation that Trump has set has the economy doing not that bad, we are recovering. My 401k is worth almost 30% more than 6 months ago.

The expectations for Creepy Joe are so low that if he doesn't poop himself and can complete a sentence it's considered a success.

I think you definition for "Not fit for office" is kind of ****ed-up.

Back
Top Bottom