• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden inherited a fabulous vaccination program

Trump is living in the heads of Democrats.

I watched the embarrassment called PBS today and they are pathetical trashing Trump.

If you are aware of the original meaning of the word "fabulous" then your thread title is 100% correct.

I have seen Democrats endlessly project. You must be used to it now.

Another projection. If you keep projecting, I'm either going to get bored with it or start entertaining myself with my responses.

My Governor is having me vaccinated in February. Course he is a Republican Governor.
My governor is republican, too. Currently in my state they're only vaccinating those over 70 and teachers.

It only came out for public use in December. Biden himself used the Trump vaccine.
Wrong. Pfizer developed the vaccine that Biden took. Pfizer received no federal funds for the research and development of the Covid vaccine. Pfizer did sign a contract to supply the vaccine.

Noted: You completely ignored the facts that when Trump was President the States had to develop and implement the plan for vaccination the public. The Trump administration did nothing to set up vaccination sites under Trump.

Why do you make things up?

Oh... just trying to be a good member of the Trumpist movement.

Was it not just you that brought him up? LOL

Trump is living in the heads of the wingnuts.
Humping them like a flag!

My governor is republican, too. Currently in my state they're only vaccinating those over 70 and teachers.
Arizona has a Republican Governor. The vaccination is going pretty slow in AZ. One issue is the web site sign up. Even if people can get logged in, it is hit or miss if you can schedule an appointment. Some have tried for up to 9 hours in one day and never got an appointment. When you do it is only for the first dose.

The State is now saying that they will sign people up for the second dose at their site when you get vaccinated.

It has not been an easy process. Good news, I finally got an appointment for mid Feb. Hope the State has a supply of vaccine on that date.

Wrong. Pfizer developed the vaccine that Biden took. Pfizer received no federal funds for the research and development of the Covid vaccine. Pfizer did sign a contract to supply the vaccine.

Noted: You completely ignored the facts that when Trump was President the States had to develop and implement the plan for vaccination the public. The Trump administration did nothing to set up vaccination sites under Trump.
honestly?
Not the ornge man nore Pfizer developed it. BioNtec did it with 370 Million of German tax momey - and it shall go to the world and not exclusively to America.

me as a European is already fighting against his cliché of the arrogant Ami simply proclaiming everything good on the planet is invented by himself - but claiming this alternative facts king and sience denier shall have had to do with it drives me really crazy

It only came out for public use in December. Biden himself used the Trump vaccine.
You mean of course the Pfizer/BioNtec vaccine; developed in Germany, by Germans, and funded by Germany. Trump had nothing to do with it but wants all the credit:

You mean of course the Pfizer/BioNtec vaccine; developed in Germany, by Germans, and funded by Germany. Trump had nothing to do with it but wants all the credit:
in fact he tried - when in spring there was the first hope of a biontec vaccine he tried to buy the German company so that it shall exclusively produce it for the American market first - had pissed off a lot of people here, I don´t know if that news made it to America

in fact he tried - when in spring there was the first hope of a biontec vaccine he tried to by the German company so that it shall completely for the American market - had pissed off a lot of people here, I don´t know if that news made it to America
Yes it did make the news in America-and here in England also; and Trump was condemned for being such a self-serving idiot. I'm delighted Germany told him to piss off.

run away from the (not alternative) facts? Real Trump style...

in fact he tried - when in spring there was the first hope of a biontec vaccine he tried to buy the German company so that it shall exclusively produce it for the American market first - had pissed off a lot of people here, I don´t know if that news made it to America
That news made every corner of the globe; and I'm delighted that Merkel told Trump to piss off.

Arizona has a Republican Governor. The vaccination is going pretty slow in AZ. One issue is the web site sign up. Even if people can get logged in, it is hit or miss if you can schedule an appointment. Some have tried for up to 9 hours in one day and never got an appointment. When you do it is only for the first dose.

The State is now saying that they will sign people up for the second dose at their site when you get vaccinated.

It has not been an easy process. Good news, I finally got an appointment for mid Feb. Hope the State has a supply of vaccine on that date.
In Britain we are being invited for our jabs by mail, rather than the government relying on people to sign-up. Same with our annual flu vaccinations.

No, I mean for we Americans, the Trump vaccine. Pfizer loses no credit for the work their scientist did but to be used in America it had to meet our standards.
July of 2020 Trump gave Pfizer 1.9 Trillion dollars I believe and America used the vaccine earlier than Germany did.

Biden would still be jacking us off over when he would finally get it to us.

Trump:

• Launched Operation Warp Speed to initiate an unprecedented drive to develop and make available an effective vaccine by January 2021.
  • Pfizer and Moderna developed two vaccines in just nine months, five times faster than the fastest prior vaccine development in American history.
  • Pfizer and Moderna’s vaccines are approximately 95 effective – far exceeding all expectations.
  • AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson also both have promising candidates in the final stage of clinical trials.
  • The vaccines will be administered within 24 hours of FDA-approval.
  • Made millions of vaccine doses available before the end of 2020, with hundreds of millions more to quickly follow.
  • FedEx and UPS will ship doses from warehouses directly to local pharmacies, hospitals, and healthcare providers.
  • Finalized a partnership with CVS and Walgreens to deliver vaccines directly to residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities as soon as a state requests it, at no cost to America’s seniors.
  • Signed an executive order to ensure that the United States government prioritizes getting the vaccine to American citizens before sending it to other nations.
  • Provided approximately $13 billion to accelerate vaccine development and to manufacture all of the top candidates in advance.
  • Provided critical investments of $4.1 billion to Moderna to support the development, manufacturing, and distribution of their vaccines.
  • Moderna announced its vaccine is 95 percent effective and is pending FDA approval.
  • Provided Pfizer up to $1.95 billion to support the mass-manufacturing and nationwide distribution of their vaccine candidate.
  • Pfizer announced its vaccine is 95 percent effective and is pending FDA approval.
  • Provided approximately $1 billion to support the manufacturing and distribution of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine candidate.

That is how the USA is organized. States are each a complete Government. I was focusing on the 1.9 Trillion dollars Trump funded Pfizer with.

Pfizer the German company did not get the vaccine to Germany until December 27, after the USA was already using it.

Here is what you can give Biden credit for. He forced the layoff of 11,000 Americans and damaged our relationship with Canada.

Trump put America first. Did you expect him to put Germany first?

me as a European is already fighting against his cliché of the arrogant Ami simply proclaiming everything good on the planet is invented by himself - but claiming this alternative facts king and sience denier shall have had to do with it drives me really crazy
Oh you are the global expert is your message. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trump tried to get Germany to sell their entire production to the US. Merkel politely told him to piss off.
Trump is not like Biden. Biden would put Germany first and America last. Trump put America first.

Back
Top Bottom