• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden indicted by military tribunal

the military! Camp 7 Gitmo! the press are not allowed to report these trails, John Kasich got in trouble for reporting about John Mccains execution on CNNs Chris Quomo show!
Hey mods, why do you allow people to post what are clearly lies? This kind of stuff drags this site into the toilet.

Considering even conspiracy theory standards these days, this is a shit show OP and thread.

Hey mods, why do you allow people to post what are clearly lies? This kind of stuff drags this site into the toilet.
Its in the Ct section, Its designed for this kind of nonsense

I looked and the lunacy lies elsewhere. Re the OP, Biden has not been indicted.
it would not be reported, the military tribunal was discussed in the confirmation hearing of Justice Kavanaugh! he said it indeed existed!

Trump is actually an alien from the planet Dorkron. The thing on trump's head, along with his skin color are the only parts of his alien DNA that he can't conceal. His children were actually conceived by human males during Trump's numerous cuckold sessions. Unfortunately, Dorkronian DNA is incompatible with humans, plus Dorkronians can only mate by grabbing each other's genitals.

I know the above is hard to believe, but it's the absolute truth, according to the next Woodward book entitled, "Donald Trump, Vanguard of the Dorkronian Invasion!".

Also, I was definitely not high when I posted this!
sick!

you mean there are no videos of the Bush Funeral! just watch GW when he shows his indictment to Laura and she shows it to Jeb!

This definitely sounds like a thing that happened.

Russian spam. That is all Q anon and this thread content ever was. Idiotic Russian spam.

I defer. You got it. Ahahahahoyvayahahahahahoyvayahahahahahah.

Back
Top Bottom