• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden increases 100k remote jobs

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

good job joe. The biden economy is strong. People are making 100k a year and chilling at home.

I've been doing this for over 20 years... Nobody I know who works remote "chills at home" and keeps making this kind of money for long... Jealous?

I've been doing this for over 20 years... Nobody I know who works remote "chills at home" and keeps making this kind of money for long... Jealous?
cool story.

Trump trashed the economy and joe is fixing it.
That's not how it works. Ask any economics professor. New policies take time to implement and longer to take effect.

The basic rule is that the old President gets credit for the first year of a new administration. So, Bush gets credit for the recovery in 2009 and Obama gets credit for the 2.3% growth in 2017. By 2022, the administration's policy changes will have time to work through the system and manifest in the economy. Until then thank Trump for the masterful handling of the worst shock to the economy in US history--COVID.

That's not how it works. Ask any economics professor. New policies take time to implement and longer to take effect.

The basic rule is that the old President gets credit for the first year of a new administration. So, Bush gets credit for the recovery in 2009 and Obama gets credit for the 2.3% growth in 2017. By 2022, the administration's policy changes will have time to work through the system and manifest in the economy. Until then thank Trump for the masterful handling of the worst shock to the economy in US history--COVID.

LMAO.. And thank Biden for the MASSIVE vaccination rollout that Trump hadn't even planned...

LMAO.. And thank Biden for the MASSIVE vaccination rollout that Trump hadn't even planned...
Why are you still repeating that lie?

Trump killed 600,000 americans. I am definitely not thanking him for that.

Sorry, but the only thing I'll ever thank Trump for is disappearing for good by what ever means it's caused by.

Back
Top Bottom