• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Haters - how will you react if he’s elected?

mike2810

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There is a thread asking how Trump haters will react if he is reelected. Thought I would ask the Biden Haters the same type question.

How will you react if Biden is elected?

There is a thread asking how Trump haters will react if he is reelected. Thought I would ask the Biden Haters the same type question.

I am going to act like a Trump derangement sufferer. I am going to believe every anti-president conspiracy out there. I will claim that everyone who accuses him of rape, inappropriate touching or something else is telling the truth even when it is obvious those accusations are partisan in nature. I am going to make bogus claims of this person being a nazi or some sort of other racist even though there is no factual evidence to back it up. If he makes a joke I am going to use it against him and take everything he says out of context. And I will believe liars who claim to be part of the president's party who say they are going to vote for a president of an opposing party who is going to enact all the laws they claim to be against and appoint judges who are going to uphold all the laws they claim to be against and strike down all the laws they are for. (sarcasm)

Claim they won because of foreign interference, demand they be impeached before Inauguration Day, dress up like a huge vagina, scream at the sky, blame anything and everything on Biden, start a few fires, loot a Walmart to peacefully protest, act like a petulant sore looser. Just kidding I’m not going to act like a Democrat. I will react the same way I will react if Trump wins. I will continue to live my life the best way possible and deal with the screwing they dish out like an adult.

I am going to act like a Trump derangement sufferer. I am going to believe every anti-president conspiracy out there. I will claim that everyone who accuses him of rape, inappropriate touching or something else is telling the truth even when it is obvious those accusations are partisan in nature. I am going to make bogus claims of this person being a nazi or some sort of other racist even though there is no factual evidence to back it up. If he makes a joke I am going to use it against him and take everything he says out of context. And I will believe liars who claim to be part of the president's party who say they are going to vote for a president of an opposing party who is going to enact all the laws they claim to be against and appoint judges who are going to uphold all the laws they claim to be against and strike down all the laws they are for. (sarcasm)

It is absolutely not surprising to anyone that you will do all of that. You gaslight, exaggerate, lie and peddle conspiracy theories anyway, why would Biden’s election win stop you?

I am going to act like a Trump derangement sufferer. I am going to believe every anti-president conspiracy out there. I will claim that everyone who accuses him of rape, inappropriate touching or something else is telling the truth even when it is obvious those accusations are partisan in nature. I am going to make bogus claims of this person being a nazi or some sort of other racist even though there is no factual evidence to back it up. If he makes a joke I am going to use it against him and take everything he says out of context.(sarcasm)

So does that mean you will support the President in what he does?:lamo

I agree Trump has been treated poorly at times. Some of it is not justified. Some of it is.

Hopefully Biden will meet some of your expectations.

It is absolutely not surprising to anyone that you will do all of that. You gaslight, exaggerate, lie and peddle conspiracy theories anyway, why would Biden’s election win stop you?
I have not done those things. When a handful of right wingers were claiming Obama had a fake birth certificate I spoke out against it and basically told them they were full of ****.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/cons...birth-certificate-fraud-2.html#post1059544958

https://www.debatepolitics.com/cons...these-artifacts-obamas-bc.html#post1059463512

https://www.debatepolitics.com/cons...these-artifacts-obamas-bc.html#post1059463674

Last edited:
So does that mean you will support the President in what he does?:lamo

If he does something I like then I will support him doing it. If he does something I don't like then I will not support him on it. Seeing how he is a leftist then most of the things he does I am not going to support him on.

Sop how is that any different than you acted during the Obama era? Oh yeah, no difference.

Sop how is that any different than you acted during the Obama era? Oh yeah, no difference.

You were around here on this site during 2 of Obama's terms in office?

You were around here on this site during 2 of Obama's terms in office?

Nope but having seen your previous posts before on search, I'm 100% right. Obama haters always went full retard.

Big deal. Every house seat and one third of the Senators plus a bunch of governors are up for election in just two years. and there is the next presidential election in only four years.

that's the great thing about the American political system.

I will pay more taxes that's about it.

Because I believe in the American system I will congratulation Him and Harris and wish them the best of luck performing their constitutional duties. Note, however that their constitution duties do not comprise "fundamentally transforming American" nor attempting to transform our republic into yet another failed attempt at creating some form of collectivism.

With Trumps tax cuts for the rich, how much of a tax break do you get now?

A guy with a million dollar a year income get's $62,000 a year in tax breaks from Trump.

With Trumps tax cuts for the rich, how much of a tax break do you get now?

A guy with a million dollar a year income get's $62,000 a year in tax breaks from Trump.

I don't know the exact amount but I got a tax cut after Trump was elected.

Company bonuses also increased due to corporate tax rates being cut.

My guess is that they'll claim that the vote isn't legitimate. It needs to not be close.

We all end up paying more in taxes.

One thing for sure, the Feds need to either increase their revenue or cut spending. The unbalanced budget and increasing debt should not continue.

Back
Top Bottom