• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has said he'd get rid of fracking on multiple occasions, so therefore he lied at the debate last night.

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Kamala Harris lied at the VP debate as well. If you watched ANY of the Democratic primary debates, both Biden and Harris, and almost every other Democratic candidate (it even might have been ALL OF THEM, can't remember), have repeatedly stated they would get rid of fracking. Biden and Harris didn't even claim to say that they changed their minds. They act as if they never were against fracking. So they are ****ing liars. If you really need me to post a link or two, I will (after work tomorrow, I'll post YouTube videos of those statements). But the leftists on these boards should remember those statements, because I expect and hope that they at least watched a couple of the Democratic primary debates.

It's not like substantive and temporal qualifiers matter, is it?

Kamala Harris lied at the VP debate as well. If you watched ANY of the Democratic primary debates, both Biden and Harris, and almost every other Democratic candidate (it even might have been ALL OF THEM, can't remember), have repeatedly stated they would get rid of fracking. Biden and Harris didn't even claim to say that they changed their minds. They act as if they never were against fracking. So they are ****ing liars. If you really need me to post a link or two, I will (after work tomorrow, I'll post YouTube videos of those statements). But the leftists on these boards should remember those statements, because I expect and hope that they at least watched a couple of the Democratic primary debates.
😂

Oh my. Did a politician waffle on policy goals? Say it ain't so!

Blah, blah, blah, anything Biden/Harris do in the 'Lying Department' pale compared to Trump/Pence. In summary, Biden/Harris personify Goodness; Trump/Pence personify Evil.

Pence’s ability to spout lies is, in some ways, even more insidious than Trump’s because he is able to present himself as a respectable candidate without being held accountable. Despite his claims of being on the side of the American people, Pence has been a major player in the stripping of civil rights, environmental policies, and reproductive rights during his time as a politician. His position as leader of the COVID-19 task force has cost more than 200,000 Americans their lives. His willingness to be complicit in going along with Trump’s lies makes him just as equally responsible for the irreversible damage they have done to the country.

Honestly, paint this issue however you like. I do not care about fracking. Most people don't.

Lying seems to come easy to democrats.

Lying seems to come easy to democrats.
You can say that with a straight face when Trump has lied over 20,000 in four years and had so many lies in the last debate that they could hardly even count them as there were so many. Where is your logic?

Blah, blah, blah, anything Biden/Harris do in the 'Lying Department' pale compared to Trump/Pence. In summary, Biden/Harris personify Goodness; Trump/Pence personify Evil.

Hear, hear, TT. I hope there are consequences for those morally bankrupt cowards that enabled trump's criminality. I hope society shuns them and that Moscow is the only place that will take them!

He said he'd eliminate fracking on federal lands.

Fracking is not good thing, by the way. There never used to be earthquakes in Oklahoma, and when Scott Pruitt was OK Ag, there were something like 600 in one year, caused by fracking.

Trump has more than 20,000 lies documented just since becoming president. Over the course of his lifetime he must have 391,424,197,891,666 lies. A very busy lifestyle.

He said he'd eliminate fracking on federal lands.

Fracking is not good thing, by the way. There never used to be earthquakes in Oklahoma, and when Scott Pruitt was OK Ag, there were something like 600 in one year, caused by fracking.
No, he NEVER said that. Watch EVERY time he said that he’d ban fracking. He never used the words “federal lands” even once. He only said the words “federal lands” after being caught in a lie.

Fracking is really dumb, fuc-ing destructive and beyond reality absurd. What you fracking supporters going to say when big oil comes back to the taxpayers for another bailout to cover the lawsuits for damages their fracking induced earthquakes delivered?

Fracking is really dumb, fuc-ing destructive and beyond reality absurd. What you fracking supporters going to say when big oil comes back to the taxpayers for another bailout to cover the lawsuits for damages their fracking induced earthquakes delivered?
If you want to believe that is fine by me. The point is from this thread I posted is that Biden and Harris lied about it.

He also lied when he implied that Trump is single-handedly responsible for all 220k Covid deaths.

If you want to believe that is fine by me. The point is from this thread I posted is that Biden and Harris lied about it.
Earth shattering. A politician equivocates.

No, he NEVER said that. Watch EVERY time he said that he’d ban fracking. He never used the words “federal lands” even once. He only said the words “federal lands” after being caught in a lie.

Jeez, if lies bothers you, you must hate Donald Trump.

You know what I think? I could care less. How many times has Trump contradicted himself? How many times has Trump said some seriously I'm talking ape off the wall dumbass shit? You think this is going to make a difference?

I'll cut biden some slack on this one.

Biden said he would ban fracking on Federal lands. That has always been his position. Stop the craziness. Trump did not get away with it so why do you think you will?

Honestly, paint this issue however you like. I do not care about fracking. Most people don't.
do you care about medicare and social security, fossil fuels, do you own a electric car, make sure the the power that charges your electric car doesn't produce pollution, do you care about your second amendment which you will lose if these liars are elected.

I wrote this post two months ago comparing the dishonesty of trump and Obama, but I feel it’s as relevant to Biden as it is to Obama If all you’re doing is illustrating the sheer scale of trump’s dishonesty:

Obama told an average of .05 falsehoods per day. In order to reach Trump's 22,055 falsehood record, Obama would have had to be President for 1102 consecutive years.

.05x = 22,055

But that assumes Trump stops lying now. So just for equal comparison's sake, let's say Trump is President for two terms and continues to lie at an average of 16 times per day, this means that Trump, by the time he leaves the White House (assuming he does), will have made a total of 46,720 false statements.

.05x = 46,720

So in order for Obama to reach this record, he would have to be President for 2560 consecutive years.

If Obama had been President in 540 BC and was an immortal, he would have reached Trump's final record today, 2560 years later.

Last edited:
As president of the United States he'd get rid of fracking on federal lands. He said that at the debates. You might have missed it because I believe Trump was yelling and interrupting him again.

Again------------lying comes easy to Biden and the democrats.

They should-------------------it makes us energy independent.

Your hypocrisy is pretty stunning ..... no?

And remember ..........ALL LIVES MATTER!!!
What hypocrisy would that be?

And white wing lives don't matter at all. At least not enough for anybody to care enough to support your movement. 😂

Back
Top Bottom