• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has pizza with the troops in Poland

Vern

back from Vegas
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
US president Joe Biden on Friday arrived at Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport in Poland after his conference in Brussels to follow up on the humanitarian response to the Russia Ukraine war. He met with service members from the 82nd Airborne Division in Rzeszów and was seen enjoying some pizza with them. "I just wanted to come by and say thanks. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Biden said to the reporters in Warsaw as he was seen walking into a cafeteria to buy pizza. He then iterated to the troops stationed in Poland, "it's not hyperbole to suggest, you are the finest fighting force in the world in the history of the world.”

It's so nice to have a president who doesn't refer to the troops as losers and suckers.

US president Joe Biden on Friday arrived at Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport in Poland after his conference in Brussels to follow up on the humanitarian response to the Russia Ukraine war. He met with service members from the 82nd Airborne Division in Rzeszów and was seen enjoying some pizza with them. "I just wanted to come by and say thanks. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Biden said to the reporters in Warsaw as he was seen walking into a cafeteria to buy pizza. He then iterated to the troops stationed in Poland, "it's not hyperbole to suggest, you are the finest fighting force in the world in the history of the world.”

It's so nice to have a president who doesn't refer to the troops as losers and suckers.
Meanwhile the Russian oligarchy continues to bleed dollars, rubles and euros.
What was that much-repeated cliche about 3D chess and checkers?

Waiting for the froth.

Let them eat Mexican pizza! Biden tells Americans in a food shortage you can still order delivery from Papa Johns. And it's all Putin's fault - or maybe Trump's fault.

Waiting for the froth.
Those russian sanctions are really cutting down on the posts from the right. And it seems to be affecting their quality too.
Let them eat Mexican pizza! Biden tells Americans in a food shortage you can still order delivery from Papa Johns. And it's all Putin's fault - or maybe Trump's fault.
nevermind, they were always this bad.

Nice to see a POTUS thanking the troops then sitting down and eating/chatting with them, and not making mention of how great he is, how historic his election victory was, how no one loves the military like he loves the military...

Hopefully Biden is going to be key in negotiating a ceasefire instead of solidifying more deals on 'humanitarian' weapons.

It's good to see Biden showing support for the eastern European nations and unifying so much of Europe in general. All while challenging China. He is a great leader.

What food shortage?

And pizza covers all your food group bases anyway - especially if ya get anchovies.

Meanwhile the Russian oligarchy continues to bleed dollars, rubles and euros.
What was that much-repeated cliche about 3D chess and checkers?
And the Russian troops real blood. Russia admits to 1300 casualties but the real number is probably 3-5 times higher.

Even the low ball number is appalling - Vlad thought this was gonna be a cakewalk.

The soldiers were clearly happy with his visit. So refreshing that he doesn't make it all about him. I thought he had a great overseas visit with lots of show of NATO, EU and G20 unity. Putin did not bank on being the impetus for accomplishing the opposite of his goal..

President Biden definitely 'Gets it."

President Donald Trump questioned a Marine's sacrifice during a Memorial Day visit to his grave with the man's father, The Atlantic reported Thursday. "I don't get it. What was in it for them?" Trump was said to have asked retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, who later became Trump's chief of staff, as the two stood beside 1st Lt. Robert Kelly's grave at Arlington National Cemetery in 2017.

'I don't get it': Trump said to have questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son fought in Afghanistan — during a Memorial Day visit to his grave

. "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

Of course he didn't get it. He doesn't get anything that isn't transactional and in his favour.

I saw that in the news today.
Proud of Our President, he's doing very well IMO.
So nice to have a Leader who isnt a complete freaking embarrassment.He has my support.
biden headlock.png

It's good to see Biden showing support for the eastern European nations and unifying so much of Europe in general. All while challenging China. He is a great leader.

What's good about those things?

Good for him. It’s important for the troops to have the opportunity to meet the President face to face.

Never had one. Sad to see gullible poster cling to disproven nonsense.

Buh buh buh he's sleepy! He's senile! Putin is walking all over him!

HE CHEATED TRUMP OF A SECOND TERM! TRUMP WON A MOST BIGLY LANDSLIDE IN 2020! ARIZONA! GEORGIA! MY PILLOW! GAZPACHO!

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!

GRRR!
ARGGH!
FROTH!

The soldiers were clearly happy with his visit. So refreshing that he doesn't make it all about him. I thought he had a great overseas visit with lots of show of NATO, EU and G20 unity. Putin did not bank on being the impetus for accomplishing the opposite of his goal..

They were probably substantially happier with the pizza, quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom