• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has pizza with the troops in Poland

They protect democracy.

How so? "Challenging China" and risking a nuclear war with Russia is "protecting democracy"?

Are you familiar with any of the progressive viewpoints on NATO "R" US creating these conditions on purpose, and many other points? Humanity has massive environmental problems we should be dealing with; even more militarism (especially warring) is going to make that worse (because the US Department of Offensive-Defense burns boatloads of fossil fuels, for one). The USG has been supporting a Saudi war with Yemen that makes Ukraine look like a picnic.

They were probably substantially happier with the pizza, quite frankly.
Doesn't look that way. Love he took his tie off.....love he sat with them.

US president Joe Biden on Friday arrived at Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport in Poland after his conference in Brussels to follow up on the humanitarian response to the Russia Ukraine war. He met with service members from the 82nd Airborne Division in Rzeszów and was seen enjoying some pizza with them. "I just wanted to come by and say thanks. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Biden said to the reporters in Warsaw as he was seen walking into a cafeteria to buy pizza. He then iterated to the troops stationed in Poland, "it's not hyperbole to suggest, you are the finest fighting force in the world in the history of the world.”

It's so nice to have a president who doesn't refer to the troops as losers and suckers.
Meanwhile the Russian oligarchy continues to bleed dollars, rubles and euros.
What was that much-repeated cliche about 3D chess and checkers?
And the Russian troops real blood. Russia admits to 1300 casualties but the real number is probably 3-5 times higher.

Even the low ball number is appalling - Vlad thought this was gonna be a cakewalk.
They don't make super-powers like they used to.
Maybe those super-power never were that super.

They were probably substantially happier with the pizza, quite frankly.

President Biden is your President and Commander In Chief Tiger.

Would it kill you to show some respect to our Nations Leader?

President Biden is your President and Commander In Chief Tiger.

Would it kill you to show some respect to our Nations Leader?

Hmm…..photo ops or pizza? I know which one’s matter more to the people I met at Sill.

Those russian sanctions are really cutting down on the posts from the right. And it seems to be affecting their quality too.

nevermind, they were always this bad.
4 years of Putin luv from Trump is kinda difficult to refute. We have the tapes😉

It's good to see Biden showing support for the eastern European nations and unifying so much of Europe in general. All while challenging China. He is a great leader.
This is where Biden's previous background in diplomacy is paying off.

And its killing the Right to admit, so they won't.

Here they are, still crying about Trump.
Mark that down as another day in the mind of TDS ruled masses...

I really hope the view he gets from inside your heads is a nice one. Especially seeing as he's living in there, rent free.

Hmm…..photo ops or pizza? I know which one’s matter more to the people I met at Sill.
The only time you ever see Biden now, is usually for a photo op.

At least we now know what a muppet looks like, when it eats pizza.

you guys be patient. some of our posters are still trying to understand why Biden didn't try to sell some stuff to the troops.

Here they are, still crying about Trump.
Mark that down as another day in the mind of TDS ruled masses...

I really hope the view he gets from inside your heads is a nice one. Especially seeing as he's living in there, rent free.
Don you have this on a loop? It would save you some time.... A lot of time.

OMG .. Biden cares about troops .. wow. Such a shame this is what is scripted on his teleprompters.

do you recall this
"the troops as losers and suckers.'...
-peace
No, but then again this wouldn't be the first time that you people have been caught lying. So either way I don't really care.

No, but then again this wouldn't be the first time that you people have been caught lying. So either way I don't really care.
Apparently, you do. Posts/threads about trump really upset you, for some reason.

Apparently, you do. Posts/threads about trump really upset you, for some reason.
It's not like I'm unable to laugh at TDS every time it pops up. Nor am I not allowed to do so.

So every time one of you cries those salty tears, I'll be there to point it out.

It's not like I'm unable to laugh at TDS every time it pops up. Nor am I not allowed to do so.

So every time one of you cries those salty tears, I'll be there to point it out.
It's boring Be best.

The only time you ever see Biden now, is usually for a photo op.

At least we now know what a muppet looks like, when it eats pizza.
So sad...another victim of Biden Derangement Syndrome.

To quote you, in relation to BDS:

"I really hope the view he gets from inside your heads is a nice one. Especially seeing as he's living in there, rent free."

So sad...another victim of Biden Derangement Syndrome.

To quote you, in relation to BDS:

"I really hope the view he gets from inside your heads is a nice one. Especially seeing as he's living in there, rent free."
Well isn't that cute. It's too bad that you don't get the concept here, but let me spell it out for you.

This is a thread about Biden, so I'm going to talk about Biden.
It's not like when there is a thread about Biden and the lot of you show up, crying about Trump in a never ending stream of tears.

Better luck next time though.

Like groping children and creepily sniffing women's hair, is relatable to regular folks... and I don't recall anyone who eats pizza with a golden knife & fork.

Proof again that the far-left can't meme.

Your boy Trump was buddies with Epstein and talked about dating his own daughter. You don't want to go down this road...you'll lose.

Your boy Trump was buddies with Epstein and talked about dating his own daughter. You don't want to go down this road...you'll lose.
Yet you're forgetting that far too many people were "buddies" with Epstein or at least knew him professionally. A relationship that Trump has already shared his piece on and one that he broke away from. You're also omitting that Trump was talking from a hypothetical perspective and it was a instance that he was questioned for. Not something that he just blurted out with no pretense to speak of.

Biden on the other hand, does not need to have known or even been in the room with Epstein. To be recognized for the child touching/sniffing creep that he is. And the fact that your camp is so willingly accept him and defend him, even when he's caught in the act. Does nothing to clear up your own groups problems with it's treatment of both women and children.

So you were saying that I'd lose?

Back
Top Bottom