• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has made his pick. Last minute predictions please.

The best way I can describe it is, 'things never remain the same'. They either go forward, or backward. But we are never the same as we were, or the same as we will be. You can't rest on your laurels.

Change is the One Constant, I embrace it. To not change is to stagnate.

Odd then that Harris called him out for his racism during the primaries.

Cheap campaign tactic, sad to say. You Republicans who are so concerned about racism don't need to worry about more racism with Biden and Harris.

Well since what you guys have put up against him is an old shoe, we will get to test out your theory

Biden is the most qualified candidate ever to run for President. He will be ready on day one to get us out of the huge mess Trump left and that is why he will be elected in a landslide. Only 86 more days of this madness. Trump has made us a 3rd world ****hole in only 3.5 years. We aren't even welcome in Canada and who could blame them. No one wants any part of us. And yet again we need the Democrats to save us from ruin and they will.

Last edited:
Then why treat BLM protestors as a singular group of violent thugs?

Because I didn't do that. You really need to work on the reading comprehension thingie.

Cheap campaign tactic, sad to say. You Republicans who are so concerned about racism don't need to worry about more racism with Biden and Harris.

Sorry Craig. After the virus, your party has made accusations of racism the most pressing issue in politics. Harris called Biden a racist. You're going to have to deal with that fact a bit better.

No she didn't. She did, however, call Trump a racist (accurately).

LOL Is that the spin? Too bad she called him a racist on national TV with millions of people watching.

Sorry Craig. After the virus, your party has made accusations of racism the most pressing issue in politics. Harris called Biden a racist. You're going to have to deal with that fact a bit better.

No, they haven't. They care about racial justice, apparently you don't. Sometimes they do badly. I dealt with it fine. She criticized him for his position on busing decades ago, hoping to gain politically. Whoop de do. Perhaps you should deal with more important issues, instead of trying to inflate that mountain into a molehill. But I'll give you credit for noting the virus came first.

No, they haven't. They care about racial justice, apparently you don't.

Is it really that had to engage in discussion without ad hominem? Seriously.

Sometimes they do badly. I dealt with it fine. She criticized him for his position on busing decades ago, hoping to gain politically. Whoop de do. Perhaps you should deal with more important issues, instead of trying to inflate that mountain into a molehill. But I'll give you credit for noting the virus came first.

Are you really trying to argue that race is not the reason your protesters and rioters have been on the streets for the past three months?

No, she didn't.

She made two points, both about things decades ago.

One was that his saying he was able to work with segregationist Senators was hurtful, the other was that he opposed the Department of Education ordering busing. That is not calling him a racist.
Of course she was calling him a racist. And so was Booker. Jeeze, they weren't even dog whistles.

Since most of the deaths have occurred in Blue states and blue cities, it is the liberals who, as always, have let down Black Americans. As for the rest of your post, well, its just your typical garbage.

BS....the original epicenter COVID in the US was NY and its adjacent states for one reason and one reason only, the combination of population density with being the International Port of Entry from Europe to the US. After that it spread like wildfire with states like Florida and TX and Georgia having as much of an issue with Black and Lantinx death and destruction per capita as the major Northeastern states.

If Bozo the President had not left ALL the states hung out to dry we would be in much better shape today regardless of race. But the fact the minorities have been much more effected is gonna' stick to Donnie like glue.

You are embarrassing yourself as usual.

Last edited:
LOL Is that the spin? Too bad she called him a racist on national TV with millions of people watching.

No she didn't.

83 days to go isn’t last minute

Back
Top Bottom