• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has made his pick. Last minute predictions please.

Part of the problem with the racist left is that they believe blacks are stupid enough to fall for that load of crap.

Are more Black and Latinx Americans dying from COVID per capita than White Americans? YUP
Has DonDon utterly cocked up any meaningful Federal response to COVID? YUP

At the least there is even to this day no Federal testing, tracing or isolation plan and Donnie continues to soft peddle COVID as the economy continues to crumble and Americans continue to die. As usual not more than a few weeks ago DonDon claimed that they would have a plan. Sure Donnie...just like you would have a new healthcare system to replace the ACA. Just another convenient statement Donnie pulled out his asshole just as virtually everything else he claims is a pile of crap pulled out of his asshole.

So you tell me where the load of crap is? Actually we both already know. Its at the end of Donnie's butthole just waiting for him to reach for it.

That's a fair point. I don't think she would win on the trail. I think people would warm up to her as VP. Biden never won on the trail. The ONLY reason he's where he is is that Obama picked him as VP. If Rice were VP she would have broad appeal. She's Black but she doesn't scare the kind of White voter who worries about radical leftists.

Anyway, that dream is dead.
And I must admit, your points are fair too. Harris' 'fighter' demeanor is a wild card. It could cause problems. That is my highest concern with her.

And yes, Rice's demeanor probably was most symmetrical with Biden's. Harris on the other hand, might be seen as a complimentary difference. Well just have to see.

And I must admit, your points are fair too. Harris' 'fighter' demeanor is a wild card. It could cause problems. That is my highest concern with her.

And yes, Rice's demeanor probably was most symmetrical with Biden's. Harris on the other hand, might be seen as a complimentary difference. Well just have to see.

Joe used to be feisty, and a decent debater. Just look at some video of him ten years ago. Hell, four years ago. The decline has been dramatic.

She dropped out, you'd have to ask her. Maybe because more were supporting Biden for pres., but that doesn't mean she isn't wanted for veep. And yes, dog forbid, something could happen and she'd end up as pres. And that would be just fine. (not fine that something let to it, but fine with her in the role)

Youd be fine with any democrat in that role so your praise of her isnt very persuasive. The fact is, she ran for president and dropped out because democrats didnt support her and frankly didnt like her. You are simply settling for her the way you did Biden because you have no alternative.

Are more Black and Latinx Americans dying from COVID per capita than White Americans? YUP

Since most of the deaths have occurred in Blue states and blue cities, it is the liberals who, as always, have let down Black Americans. As for the rest of your post, well, its just your typical garbage.

Do you think everyone who shows up at a Trump rally is a white supremacist?
Do you think everyone who shows up at a BLM protest is an arsonist?

There are people on this site who call all Trump supporters white supremacists. Have you ever called one of them out for doing so? Yeah, I didnt think so. Tell you what. When you do that, I will start giving a crap about your criticisms.

Youd be fine with any democrat in that role so your praise of her isnt very persuasive. The fact is, she ran for president and dropped out because democrats didnt support her and frankly didnt like her. You are simply settling for her the way you did Biden because you have no alternative.

Oh you know me so well after what? 50 posts? Nope I didn't want Karen Bass. At all. There can only be on pres. nominee, and it was Biden. Everyone else lost. Everyone. So none of them could be picked for VP? Makes no sense. They were supported, just not as much as the pres. nominee winner. I'm not trying to persuade you - you aren't voting for dems anyway.

Joe used to be feisty, and a decent debater. Just look at some video of him ten years ago. Hell, four years ago. The decline has been dramatic.
Malarkey! :2razz:

There are a lot of people who influence the system. Politicians, lawyers, police, judges, juries, commentators, donors, media, and more.

Agreed. Though influencing the system is not the same as sending young black men to prison.

I wouldn't want the job at this point, I like living an every day life.
Yep. You get a great honor. You're in the history books. You get to shape the country's future. But you effectively throw away your retirement!

I'm not calling her incompetent, in the 'Republicans are just corrupt thugs who only care about plutocracy and can't govern' sense.

I'm not calling her incompetent, except that I feel she lacks the sort of 'stands for vision for the country' type leadership. She seems, that I've seen, to have been interesting in little more than collecting titles, and she's now likely to get the biggest one. What hell is wrong with our country, electing the incompetent son of a president, a reality tv star crook and mentally ill liar, and now Harris who the country barely knows - or Pence for that matter?

I'd expect Harris to start as a very 'party' president - a master of socializing and doing favors for the right people and not the wrong ones, and having a good speech team and reading them, and so on, sort of a 'party bureaucrat' president, serving the party's needed, and not being bad for the country in the process, but hardly someone who has a real understanding and vision for the country.

The good news is, I think there's a chance she could grow into more than that, and develop better vision, only time will tell if she'll be more of a 'by the numbers do what groups want' politician, or will rise above that.

I know what you mean. My only only problem with her is the effect on the campaign. If elected, I believe she'll be a great leader, although she might make the 24' race difficult. I believe she starts off more skill and vision then you do. Time will tell.

It's amazing the sexist crap has already started; giddy, nasty, ambitious, etc...

Yep. You get a great honor. You're in the history books. You get to shape the country's future. But you effectively throw away your retirement!

I'll Pass. thanks :mrgreen:

i know what you mean. My only only problem with her is the effect on the campaign. If elected, i believe she'll be a great leader, although she might make the 24' race difficult. I believe she starts off more skill and vision then you do. Time will tell.

It's amazing the sexist crap has already started; giddy, nasty, ambitious, etc...
well said.

Yeah, but I'll tell ya' - to have the chance to shape the country's future? My God, what a draw that is!

They wont allow me to be Emperor, otherwise I would fix Everything, for some reason they don't trust me. It just isn't Fair!!!

They wont allow me to be Emperor, otherwise I would fix Everything, for some reason they don't trust me. It just isn't Fair!!!
I've had to suffice for being king of my castle, where unfortunately my subjects often revolt, and the queen is often insubordinate!

Well, you would be wrong about that but what else is new.

The election will be mostly about Trump, and having an unacceptable alternative helps him.

Nothing can help Trump at this point. He would lose to an old shoe.

There are people on this site who call all Trump supporters white supremacists. Have you ever called one of them out for doing so? Yeah, I didnt think so. Tell you what. When you do that, I will start giving a crap about your criticisms.

Trump has the White supremacist's vote and that should be enough for most to shun him. It turns out that it is.

I've had to suffice for being king of my castle, where unfortunately my subjects often revolt, and the queen is often insubordinate!

I pretend to let the boss think she is in charge, I am doing a fine job,.........… oh wait, nope I'm still in charge, I think, hmmmm,:shock:

I pretend to let the boss think she is in charge, I am doing a fine job,.........… oh wait, nope I'm still in charge, I think, hmmmm,:shock:
Around here, the premise seems to be:

"Without war, there is no progress!"

Around here, the premise seems to be:

"Without war, there is no progress!"

Good luck with the progression, has worked for me for over 35 years.

Nothing can help Trump at this point. He would lose to an old shoe.

Well since what you guys have put up against him is an old shoe, we will get to test out your theory

Good luck with the progression, has worked for me for over 35 years.
The best way I can describe it is, 'things never remain the same'. They either go forward, or backward. But we are never the same as we were, or the same as we will be. You can't rest on your laurels.

Back
Top Bottom