• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has made his pick. Last minute predictions please.

Now what becomes interesting in terms of law enforcement, is what is to be done with the Rohrbacher-Putin GOP crowd?

I think Biden will feel free to go after Putin strongly. There is no American reason not to, and Putin fought to prevent him from the office. There's a lot of payback to come.

2-3% more of the black vote going Trump's way is not going to turn this election. Claiming Biden "toast" under those circumstances is absurd even if Trump could pull it off.

Breaking glass and pulling the Kanye West lever tells you how desperate Trump is at this point. Frankly Kanye is more likely to pull dumbassed White Americans than Black Americans who really value their vote too much to throw it away on idiot Kanye.

No. You are right. You should absolutely take black voters for granted. Carry on.

The President just needs to get 2-3% more of the black vote and Biden is toast. Have you thought why it was imperative that Biden pick a black for VP? It doesn't concern you that he had to pick a black for VP to try and secure the black vote?

He didn't have to 'secure' the black vote. A president who is pro-labor who appoints a union leader isn't 'having to secure the labor vote'. A president who runs on an agenda for woman who appoints a woman doesn't have to 'secure the women vote'. Biden is very allied with black voters, and it making an appointment that fits his politics.

Obama's too valuable as an independent agent. We wouldn't want to muzzle him. At least at this point in time.
You may have and point and President Obama may very well agree. But it Does Sound Nice, Supreme Court Justice Barrack Obama, Yeup, has a ring to it.....:mrgreen:

He didn't have to 'secure' the black vote. A president who is pro-labor who appoints a union leader isn't 'having to secure the labor vote'. A president who runs on an agenda for woman who appoints a woman doesn't have to 'secure the women vote'. Biden is very allied with black voters, and it making an appointment that fits his politics.

Odd then that Harris called him out for his racism during the primaries.

Harris is battle-tested on the national campaign trail.

"the first rule of governance, is one must attain a position to govern"

I suspect that's it.

But she did terribly. Did she win any primaries? I'm so sad. I was looking forward to president Susan Rice in 2024. Someone exceptionally smart and capable.

I don't like Harris. Her prosecutorial record is awful. I almost never vote for prosecutors. Blacks are not going to like her because she was a prosecutor who worked with the police.

Anyway, I hope she'll be named Secretary of State

No. You are right. You should absolutely take black voters for granted. Carry on.

I can always tell when somebody really does not have an argument....he starts putting words in my mouth. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Nothing I said suggested taking the votes of Black Americans for granted. You just need to deal with the reality that Black Americans pushed Biden over the top for the DEM nomination and that Trump has very few cards to play with Black Americans. He has BS and he has Kanye. Good luck with that.

I can always tell when somebody really does not have an argument....he starts putting words in my mouth. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Nothing I said suggested taking the votes of Black Americans for granted. You just need to deal with the reality that Black Americans pushed Biden over the top for the DEM nomination and that Trump has very few cards to play with Black Americans. He has BS and he has Kanye. Good luck with that.

Back atcha nug.

Got another easy target to lay waste to Trump with Black and Latinx voters.

How easy will it be to claim that Bozo the President has cocked up the entire COVID response virtually neutering the Federal Government response because COVID disproportionally kills Black and Latinx Americans and Donnie Boy simply does not care about Black and Latinx Americans.

Now I actually do not think that is how or why Donnie cocked up the entire Federal response. That happened because Donnie Boy is an ignorant fool, a bloated braggart and nothing more. But he has painted a great big target on his back with his COVID response and won't be hard to hit from all directions.

You will have to explain that one if you can.

You are embarrassing yourself arguing that it's impossible for the President to get 2-3% more of the black vote. Why do you thin it was imperative for Biden to pick a black for VP? Prior to Covid the President delivered the lowest back unemployment rate in history. The lowest black teen unemployment rate in history. He passed criminal justice reform where Obama and Biden just talked about it. And now, your party and your candidate have gone off the deep end on this defund the police insanity. I'm sure you saw it, but in last week's Gallup poll on the police, 80% of blacks said they want the same or more police in their community. They are the ones that know they are going to suffer by your party's policies and you are driving them into the President's hands.

To say that the President can't snatch 2-3% of the back vote from Biden is ridiculous and you are embarrassing yourself making such an argument.

Last edited:
But she did terribly. Did she win any primaries? I'm so sad. I was looking forward to president Susan Rice in 2024. Someone exceptionally smart and capable.

I don't like Harris. Her prosecutorial record is awful. I almost never vote for prosecutors. Blacks are not going to like her because she was a prosecutor who worked with the police.

Anyway, I hope she'll be named Secretary of State
Alright, fair points. But we haven't seen Rice campaign, either.

Because we like her and think she'll do a good job. Duh.

If democrats really believed that why was she, and her 2% support, the first to drop out of the primary before a single vote was cast?

Change the system. Along with the new A.G. appointment.

She is the system and has been for 30 years. Biden's has been the system for 50 years. This the system that your friends at these "peaceful demonstrations" have been attempting to burn down or the past three months. I hope they campaign on being the "agents of change." Trumps campaign will eat them alive.

Got another easy target to lay waste to Trump with Black and Latinx voters.

How easy will it be to claim that Bozo the President has cocked up the entire COVID response virtually neutering the Federal Government response because COVID disproportionally kills Black and Latinx Americans and Donnie Boy simply does not care about Black and Latinx Americans.

Now I actually do not think that is how or why Donnie cocked up the entire Federal response. That happened because Donnie Boy is an ignorant fool, a bloated braggart and nothing more. But he has painted a great big target on his back with his COVID response and won't be hard to hit from all directions.

Part of the problem with the racist left is that they believe blacks are stupid enough to fall for that load of crap.

You may have and point and President Obama may very well agree. But it Does Sound Nice, Supreme Court Justice Barrack Obama, Yeup, has a ring to it.....:mrgreen:
Yep. And he's become too old.

Predictably, the Trump campaign is already calling her RADICAL LEFTIST and us actual progressives are just laughing our assess off at how gullible and delusional Trumpers are.

Alright, fair points. But we haven't seen Rice campaign, either.

That's a fair point. I don't think she would win on the trail. I think people would warm up to her as VP. Biden never won on the trail. The ONLY reason he's where he is is that Obama picked him as VP. If Rice were VP she would have broad appeal. She's Black but she doesn't scare the kind of White voter who worries about radical leftists.

Anyway, that dream is dead.

I think Biden will feel free to go after Putin strongly. There is no American reason not to, and Putin fought to prevent him from the office. There's a lot of payback to come.
Agreed. Biden seemed to like foreign diplomacy, so he may take an interest in these matters. More importantly, I'm hoping he will restore the institutions of democracy.

If democrats really believed that why was she, and her 2% support, the first to drop out of the primary before a single vote was cast?

She dropped out, you'd have to ask her. Maybe because more were supporting Biden for pres., but that doesn't mean she isn't wanted for veep. And yes, dog forbid, something could happen and she'd end up as pres. And that would be just fine. (not fine that something let to it, but fine with her in the role)

She is the system and has been for 30 years. Biden's has been the system for 50 years. This the system that your friends at these "peaceful demonstrations" have been attempting to burn down or the past three months. I hope they campaign on being the "agents of change." Trumps campaign will eat them alive.

Do you think everyone who shows up at a Trump rally is a white supremacist?
Do you think everyone who shows up at a BLM protest is an arsonist?

Do you think everyone who shows up at a Trump rally is a white supremacist?
Do you think everyone who shows up at a BLM protest is an arsonist?

Uh ... no.

Unfortunately though, Trump is now the system. An authoritarian. But most importantly, Biden is not Trump.

I believe much of the country is tired of constant upheaval. Tired of Trump. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom