• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has cost us 7.6 Trillion dollars

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

RNC Research

@RNCResearch

In January, Joe Biden: “the stock market…has hit record after record after record on my watch." Today: Stocks have lost $7.6 trillion in value since Biden took office.

Sorry Joe, you took credit for it , now you take the hit.

( I can see you commies now, furiously googling for something bad about Trump.....LAFFRIOT)

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

In January, Joe Biden: “the stock market…has hit record after record after record on my watch." Today: Stocks have lost $7.6 trillion in value since Biden took office.

( I can see you commies now, furiously googling for something bad about Trump.....LAFFRIOT)
8ytbprI.gif

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

From "RNC research"?

Are you ****in' serious here?

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Tell us you don't know how the stock market works without telling us you don't know how the stock market works.

Because "RNC Research" was going to say something different about this.

It's not Biden rather it's Democrat's poorly thought out inflationary fiscal policy. You can name your bill "Inflation Reduction Act" but Wall Street knows excatly what it is. The Fed can't stop inflation on it's own....but it's sure going to try.

I know zip about economics.

But those who do say that most Dems either do not know zip or ignore the facts.

Even the United States, it is said, simply does not have the money to finance all the well-intentioned social programs the Dems propose.

On the other hand, maybe some Republicans are a bit too tightfisted.

The real number is evelenty five kajillion dollars. Think about that, folks, and try to wrap your head around that number. If you stacked eleventy five kajillion dollar bills, they would round the moon fifty times and come all the way back to Earth.

Even the United States, it is said, simply does not have the money to finance all the well-intentioned social programs the Dems propose.

Get your head out of "welfare queen" mode, as hard as that may be. We're talking about the stock market, not "THE BLACKS!!!!!" (Oh my!)

It's not Biden rather it's Democrat's poorly thought out inflationary fiscal policy. You can name your bill "Inflation Reduction Act" but Wall Street knows excatly what it is. The Fed can't stop inflation on it's own....but it's sure going to try.
Maybe they should pass another bill. Call it the "Dow Jones Recovery Act" . Then give out more money for climate change and student loan relief. LAFFRIOT!

Why would you try to pass off a lie like that?

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Biden the almighty controls everything, even you.

RNC research, nuff said?

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Can I see their "research" in 2007 and 2008 when George W. Bush was POTUS and our 401Ks went from 6 figures to pennies?

How about their research when the stocks came back while Barack H. Obama was POTUS?

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

RNC is ALWAYS Fake ****ing news ....... absolutely.

The most reckless spending political group on planet earth is the Anti American Radical Right Wing Fake Republican Party.

Whether you know it or not, most of the talking points you leftists drone on about on a daily basis originates at the DNC.
Did you think it was actually news? Haha.

Can I see their "research" in 2007 and 2008 when George W. Bush was POTUS and our 401Ks went from 6 figures to pennies?

How about their research when the stocks came back while Barack H. Obama was POTUS?
PAst history. Nobody cares about that. I live in the now.

Presidents should be judicious about crowing when the market is up, but I don't recall ever reading where Biden claimed it was all due to him. That's something Trump would say- and more or less did say.

But if that's sufficient for you to start a thread claiming Biden personally has cost us 7.6 trillion, well knock yourself out. And never mind that you really don't gain or lose money on a stock until it is sold. Just trivial details.

Joe Biden; " Hey neither do I . ( sheepish grin) . I just regurgitate what gets fed into my earpiece......wait, there's something coming in now.....it's from Elizabeth Warren....HEY YOU greedy oil companies , you better not gouge us because of this hurricane or we're going to pass an anti-gouging law......no where'e Jackie ? ....Jackie you there?""

Back
Top Bottom