• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden has cost us 7.6 Trillion dollars

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

In January, Joe Biden: “the stock market…has hit record after record after record on my watch." Today: Stocks have lost $7.6 trillion in value since Biden took office.

Sorry Joe, you took credit for it , now you take the hit.

( I can see you commies now, furiously googling for something bad about Trump.....LAFFRIOT)
Eh...Presidents talk out their ass all the time. The stock market is more complicated than that. Now, I'll agree that Biden, and Dems as a whole aren't good for the stock market but neither is the stock market the end-all be-all on measuring the economic health of the country.

For example, we could have stocks soring and if inflation keeps where it is the people are going to be hurting.

Lol Klattu is arguing the pro-inflation side of things.

Eh...Presidents talk out their ass all the time. The stock market is more complicated than that. Now, I'll agree that Biden, and Dems as a whole aren't good for the stock market but neither is the stock market the end-all be-all on measuring the economic health of the country.

For example, we could have stocks soring and if inflation keeps where it is the people are going to be hurting.

The stock market means nothing to the millions of people who can’t afford to invest because they are struggling to pay rent. When the people on CNN sit in their ivory towers and talk about “the economy,” most of the time what they really discuss is “rich peoples’ yacht money.”

The stock market means nothing to the millions of people who can’t afford to invest because they are struggling to pay rent. When the people on CNN sit in their ivory towers and talk about “the economy,” most of the time what they really discuss is “rich peoples’ yacht money.”
Kinda....not all the time and, tbh...the Republicans do the same thing a big. It all depends on who's in charge when things are going to shit in how they either downplay or overplay certain things. Our two parties are pretty trash, though Dems are much nuttier and harmful for many reasons.

Kinda....not all the time and, tbh...the Republicans do the same thing a big. It all depends on who's in charge when things are going to shit in how they either downplay or overplay certain things. Our two parties are pretty trash, though Dems are much nuttier and harmful for many reasons.
Lol the GOP wants to make sure the pregnant 12 year old doesn’t have to look at a rainbow in the bookless classroom she hides in during a school shooting. Nutty? You wanna talk nutty?

Lol the GOP wants to make sure the pregnant 12 year old doesn’t have to look at a rainbow in the bookless classroom she hides in during a school shooting. Nutty? You wanna talk nutty?
^^^^^^

((((pssst -talk about nutty posts...nyuk nyuk nyuk))))

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

In January, Joe Biden: “the stock market…has hit record after record after record on my watch." Today: Stocks have lost $7.6 trillion in value since Biden took office.

Sorry Joe, you took credit for it , now you take the hit.

( I can see you commies now, furiously googling for something bad about Trump.....LAFFRIOT)
Yeah, VERY rough market right now. I posted this linked thread on September 1st. It sure came to be but I'm not even sure the capitulation I mentioned in this thread a month ago - is done.
S&P has just finished its worst Sept since 2008 and the Dow had its worst Sept since 2002.

Get your head out of "welfare queen" mode, as hard as that may be. We're talking about the stock market, not "THE BLACKS!!!!!" (Oh my!)
You managed to equate the term "well intentioned social programs" to "THE BLACKS!!!!!". It's your comment which deserves the "Oh my!".

Back
Top Bottom