• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden handlers have to clarify and walk back again

Every time Biden opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it and this one was a whopper. Calling for regime change in Russia was waving a red in front of a bull and Biden's handlers once again had to rush out and attempt to pull his foot out of his mouth. He's a foolish rambling old man that half the time doesn't even know what he's saying and this last blunder was an extremely dangerous one. Putin will take this as a personal threat to his life and may lash out even more violently. Biden probably just killed a lot of Ukraine civilians.

• For God's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said in unscripted remark
  • The call for Putin's removal from power alarmed foreign policy experts who say it will escalate tensions
  • They warn that appearing to back Putin into a corner could give him 'nothing to lose'
  • Kremlin responded with instant fury to Biden's comment, saying the US has no say in Putin's leadership

Remember when Joseph Biden said this?

“The words of a president matter,” he said more than once. “They can move markets. They can send our brave men and women to war. They can bring peace."

Bidens stupid off the cuff remark could kill Ukraine civilians as this madman feels personally threatened.
Seriously. He strays more than one word off the script his handlers have written for him and he ****s up. Big time this time.

No offense Chainsaw....but you have as yet to demonstrate any propensity at all for having an original, non partisan thought.

Soooooo.......work on that.
All my thoughts are original. Someday someone will compile all my post into book form. It will sit on library shelves beside Socrates and Plato down through the ages.😊

All my thoughts are original. Someday someone will compile all my post into book form. It will sit on library shelves beside Socrates and Plato down through the ages.😊
Ooooooo kkkkkkkkkkk.....I dont think I'll be holding my breath on that one.

KERRY ON!

Biden does indeed have handlers. They tell him who to call on in press conferences and what to say in speeches. Every time he goes off script they rush out to walk back and "clarify" .

Of course he does...and they do correct him just as they did yesterday where some saw Biden's call to remove Putin as escalation, making an already tense situation worse.

Biden refused to give Ukraine real weapons they asked for like Stingers and Javelines. He didn't give them Javelines until after the invasion and didn't give them Stingers until he was shamed into it by Germany giving them javelines first.

And now Biden refuses to give Ukraine Migs.
This post of yours is simply an excuse for all the previous posts that you gave misinformation to...................none of which you have acknowledged was misinformation. You are never accountable for what you say and you want people to respect you and listen to you? Hahahaha

Seriously. He strays more than one word off the script his handlers have written for him and he ****s up. Big time this time.
Really? Do you think Putin think Putin should stay in power?

This post of yours is simply an excuse for all the previous posts that you gave misinformation to...................none of which you have acknowledged was misinformation. You are never accountable for what you say and you want people to respect you and listen to you? Hahahaha
It's just fact. Biden said no to stingers and javelin missiles. You can't stop tanks with the small arms Biden gave Ukraine. They stopped the Blitzkrieg with javelin missiles Trump gave them. Biden didn't give them Stingers until Germany did and Biden stopped Migs from going to Ukraine. He does as little as he can to stop Putin.

You just said it: Biden's ADMINISTRATION...............not Biden. Biden is not in charge of the administration as Trump was. Biden delegates responsibility to others...........as all presidents should.

Biden's strength is the fact that he has chosen competent people to help him run the country, meaning that his own gaffes and problems are nowhere near as bad as they were under Trump. Trump was totally in charge of everything and he was incompetent.
You think a president should not be in charge of his own administration.

Interesting. Never heard anyone think that before. If the president is not in charge of his own administration then who is exactly.

Tell me is this just for Biden or all presidents.

Who me? Not a chance...
I'd be afraid if I had to lie to myself, and keep pretending Biden's explosive, off script gaffes and rants are acceptable speech for a commander in chief.
So, not a liar. Let's explore control issues.

I understand that you prefer Biden over Trump, but that does not change the obvious inconsistencies of the Biden administration’s various issue positions.
Show me one single administration where you cannot point to inconsistencies. You should know (as well as most people do) that perfection is never possible. If you look, you can always find something to criticize.

I have clearly stated on many occasions before that Biden was (and is not) my favorite Democrat. Nonetheless and on this issue with Putin, I believe he has handled it as well as anyone else could have (including some of the gaffes made). Could it have been just slightly a bit better? Perhaps, but the with options available, we all need to adjust to having the best possible that is around and willing to govern. Show me (with proof) that any other potential presidential candidate available now, would have handled it better? Harris? Sanders? Buttigieg? Trump? DeSantis? McConnell?

Accept that what we have right now is the "best possible" of what is available.

It's just fact. Biden said no to stingers and javelin missiles. You can't stop tanks with the small arms Biden gave Ukraine. They stopped the Blitzkrieg with javelin missiles Trump gave them. Biden didn't give them Stingers until Germany did and Biden stopped Migs from going to Ukraine. He does as little as he can to stop Putin.
He is doing what he can "within the boundaries of not starting a nuclear war". If you were president, half of the U.S. would probably be dead by now.

Why not have Biden respond directly and personally as to what he meant?
What else could he have meant? After all, it wasn't until Putin invaded Ukraine and started to target and kill innocent people that Biden started calling for a regime change. You never heard him say that before. Common sense, ttwt!

He is doing what he can "within the boundaries of not starting a nuclear war". If you were president, half of the U.S. would probably be dead by now.
If I was President I'd have flooded Ukraine with stingers and javelin missiles pre invasion and there likely wouldn't have been an invasion instead of...

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Show me one single administration where you cannot point to inconsistencies. You should know (as well as most people do) that perfection is never possible. If you look, you can always find something to criticize.

I have clearly stated on many occasions before that Biden was (and is not) my favorite Democrat. Nonetheless and on this issue with Putin, I believe he has handled it as well as anyone else could have (including some of the gaffes made). Could it have been just slightly a bit better? Perhaps, but the with options available, we all need to adjust to having the best possible that is around and willing to govern. Show me (with proof) that any other potential presidential candidate available now, would have handled it better? Harris? Sanders? Buttigieg? Trump? DeSantis? McConnell?

Accept that what we have right now is the "best possible" of what is available.

Again, that boils down to you simply wanting Biden and his administration held to a fairly low standard for partisan reasons. Please excuse folks for noticing that Biden and his administration have notable flaws.

Every time Biden opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it and this one was a whopper. Calling for regime change in Russia was waving a red in front of a bull …. For God's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said in unscripted remark
Horse shit. If it had been Loser #45 saying the same thing (of course, he’d never criticize his boss) you’d have been giving him a standing ovation.

Every time Biden opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it and this one was a whopper. Calling for regime change in Russia was waving a red in front of a bull and Biden's handlers once again had to rush out and attempt to pull his foot out of his mouth. He's a foolish rambling old man that half the time doesn't even know what he's saying and this last blunder was an extremely dangerous one. Putin will take this as a personal threat to his life and may lash out even more violently. Biden probably just killed a lot of Ukraine civilians.

• For God's sake this man cannot remain in power,' he said in unscripted remark
  • The call for Putin's removal from power alarmed foreign policy experts who say it will escalate tensions
  • They warn that appearing to back Putin into a corner could give him 'nothing to lose'
  • Kremlin responded with instant fury to Biden's comment, saying the US has no say in Putin's leadership

I think that the message was sent to all!!

You do not think that it was meant as a message to Russia, really? You really think it was a mistake, really? God, hep us from those who do not see what and how things are done in this world.

Again, that boils down to you simply wanting Biden and his administration held to a fairly low standard for partisan reasons. Please excuse folks for noticing that Biden and his administration have notable flaws.
As compared to other administration flaws?

Remember when Joseph Biden said this?

“The words of a president matter,” he said more than once. “They can move markets. They can send our brave men and women to war. They can bring peace."
I already stated that he could have chosen his words better.

Nonetheless and in quoting your quote about what Biden said in the past, Words to matter but it is the context of the words that matter. You cannot go ahead and say (like Trump said) at the Charlottesville rally that "both sides have "fine people". That is not true and in this case, words (and context) mattered.

When Biden said that Putin "should not be in power", the context is clear (he should not be) and therefore the words used are not as important. Whether he said that or what I said about "a person that has no respect for life should not be a leader for anyone", the reality is that the meaning is exactly the same.

My gawd, it never ceases to amaze me the lengths to what Republicans are willing to go to in order to get what they want. They even are arguing about words used when there is an evil man killing innocents that every person in the world that respects life is totally against?

I suggest you stop these posts on this topic. You are going to lose on each and every one of your comments. Quit while you are not yet in the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom