• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Goes Blank Multiple Times Yesterday

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And lied that he drove semi trucks. Plus only gives 2 reasons instead of 3 he said he was going to list as to why he ran for POTUS while rolling up his sleeves . And said Trump was POTUS in 2009. Called it a Freudian Slip. LMAO Geaux Team Biden
—————-

President Biden mixed up former President Obamaand former President Trump during a speech Wednesday in what he referred to as a "Freudian slip."

"Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the president asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then-President Trump," Biden told a Pennsylvania crowd. "Excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused the...anyway, President Obama when I was vice-president."

That performance yesterday was worse than his town hall last week. Xiden is going down fast like everyone predicted

All kind people are hoping that Mr. Biden is receiving psychological and physical help with his obvious brain health issues.

Anyone who has dealt with people suffering from dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish Dr. Biden the best of luck in caring for him.

Hopefully, he will be able to finish his term.

All kind people are hoping that Mr. Biden is receiving psychological and physical help with his obvious brain health issues.

Anyone who has dealt with people suffering from dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

My Dad passed last Oct. Watching Biden takes me back to 2017 when Dad had similar issues. It progressed very rapidly.

And lied that he drove semi trucks. Plus only gives 2 reasons instead of 3 he said he was going to list as to why he ran for POTUS while rolling up his sleeves . And said Trump was POTUS in 2009. Called it a Freudian Slip. LMAO Geaux Team Biden
—————-

President Biden mixed up former President Obamaand former President Trump during a speech Wednesday in what he referred to as a "Freudian slip."

"Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the president asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then-President Trump," Biden told a Pennsylvania crowd. "Excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused the...anyway, President Obama when I was vice-president."

I like President Biden, he likes dogs and thats OK in my book. (y)

If President Biden comes into my town I'd like to offer to buy him an ice cold beer! President Biden seems like a guy I could have a cold beer with.
(I wouldn't have a beer with donnie trump)

I don’t think that I have dementia, but at age 67 I know that I am unable to recall many things quickly has I once could. Having lost both of my parents to (diagnosed) Alzheimer’s, I am able to recognize severe dementia as being far different than (typical?) memory decline as one ages.

WHAT KIND OF STOOPID LIBTARD POOPYBUTTFACE CATCHES AND IMMEDIATELY CORRECTS AN ERROR ON HIS OWN!?!?

- @VsSky

Rest of reality:

200.gif

DON'T YOU MISS TRUMP?

Biden should drink more Covfefe in the morning with his breakfast.

He should also consider ingesting disinfectant to fight off dementia.

And when Trump says "you literally can't see an F-35 even if you are right next to it"
Biden should take note of it just in case we get into a war.

And if Biden wishes to brush up on his geography skills he should listen to Trump
who clarified that "Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water".

Finally if Biden is really concerned about his health he should note that Trump informed
us that the noise from windmills causes cancer.

Source:

I'd post more about this, but I'm helping my kids with their homework. They're studying the Revolutionary War. You know. The one with all the soldiers who liberated the airports.
Or the 52 states Obama thinks we have?

That would be 57, and no.

I wonder if Obama's windmill gave him cancer? I guess it could have been worse for him. He could have completely forgotten the name of the devastated town he was standing in the middle of. Like Fatty did. Twice.

The "stable genius" worshipped by @VySky
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Didja know that having nuclear was powerful, VySky? I bet nobody knew having nuclear was powerful until Trump told us.

52? Hahaahahahaha, you couldn't even get that moronic smear right. You're docked twenty rubles.

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it." Speaking with reporters after the rally, Obama was concerned that he had accidentally also misstated the number of potential victims following a cyclone in Burma. "I hope I said 100,000 people the first time instead of 100 million,” Obama said, according to the Times. “I understand I said there were 57 states today. It's a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh."
Obama had been on the campaign trail for 16 months at that point and he was rebuked in the media and online for his remark, the Times noted.

The "stable genius" worshipped by @VySky
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Didja know that having nuclear was powerful, VySky? I bet nobody knew having nuclear was powerful until Trump told us.

52? Hahaahahahaha, you couldn't even get that moronic smear right. You're hereby docked twenty rubles.

They killed us! They just killed us!

—————-

If it was only an occasional gaffe it could be waved off but it occurs on a regular basis. Dementia? Don't know. But obviously it's mental decline. A common thing among the elderly but still cause for concern. This is the man who is leading our country and we have a right to know he's in full charge of his cognitive function. This matter came up with Trump many times which prompted him to take a cognitive test. A test Biden has refused to take.

Very loud noises!

If it was only an occasional gaffe it could be waved off but it occurs on a regular basis. Dementia? Don't know. But obviously it's mental decline. A common thing among the elderly but still cause for concern. This is the man who is leading our country and we have a right to know he's in full charge of his cognitive function. This matter came up with Trump many times which prompted him to take a cognitive test. A test Biden has refused to take.

You mean the gaffes that were waved off in the last few decades? I know the citizens of Trump Fan Nation think his gaffes are dementia, but the smart people know this man has been a gaffemaster for years. Here's an report from CBS news from 2008.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-gaffe-prone/

Are you wanting him to take the test so he can say "Person Man Woman Camera TV"?

—————-

And Trump couldn't remember where his dad was from.

So?

I will never understand how one can criticize Bush, Obama or Biden for gaffes when DJT just talked in incoherent word salad.

That performance yesterday was worse than his town hall last week. Xiden is going down fast like everyone predicted
So you want Harris to take over then? I think that would be fine too. She will make a great President. Meanwhile....

But as it turns out, few Americans have changed their minds since the 2020 election. Biden’s job approval rating over his first six months in office was the steadiest such rating of any recent president during that period, according to FiveThirtyEight’s historical approval rating data. His approval has ranged from a high of 55.1 percent on March 22 to a low of 51.1 percent on July 15 — a difference of just 4 percentage points, as the chart below shows.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ting-has-barely-budged-in-his-first-6-months/

Back
Top Bottom