• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Goes Blank Multiple Times Yesterday

I'm guessing his public appearances will be severely limited within 6 months. The other thing to consider is that he may have just been plagiarizing the story about driving a truck. He has a history of that.

I'm guessing his public appearances will be severely limited within 6 months. The other thing to consider is that he may have just been plagiarizing the story about driving a truck. He has a history of that.
Aww poor baby you don't like how Biden talks? You ain't seen nothin yet. The one term mistake hugged the flag. I want Biden to f**k it and when you ask how we can support such behavior by a President I will say "I don't know...you tell me".

You mean the gaffes that were waved off in the last few decades? I know the citizens of Trump Fan Nation think his gaffes are dementia, but the smart people know this man has been a gaffemaster for years. Here's an report from CBS news from 2008.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-gaffe-prone/

Are you wanting him to take the test so he can say "Person Man Woman Camera TV"?
I know the defense. "Aww man, com'on! That's just good ole Joe being Joe". Anyone who has followed the man over his career knows this isn't the Joe of yesterday. He's in obvious decline and denying it is like hiding ones head in the sand. He's made several references to being told what questions he shouldn't answer. A polished politician doesn't need to be told that. It's a highly skilled trait of a politician. One he has lost the ability to use.

I know the defense. "Aww man, com'on! That's just good ole Joe being Joe". Anyone who has followed the man over his career knows this isn't the Joe of yesterday. He's in obvious decline and denying it is like hiding ones head in the sand. He's made several references to being told what questions he shouldn't answer. A polished politician doesn't need to be told that. It's a highly skilled trait of a politician. One he has lost the ability to use.

Given that Biden's gaffes have been legendary for decades, unclear who ever held him up as the archetype of a "polished politician." His lack of polish is his brand.

I don't know that there is a defense. Biden has been known for his gaffes for decades. Those of us who pay attention knew that.

Does it make you cry that this old man who is a world-renowned gaffemaster beat your crush?

Meanwhile, the defeated orange king is about as sharp as a bag of chloroformed dung beetles.

Given that Biden's gaffes have been legendary for decades, unclear who ever held him up as the archetype of a "polished politician." His lack of polish is his brand.
Look at his speeches when he was a Senator and compare them to today. I don't recall him ever saying others are telling him what not to say.

Not sure what this gibberish means. You seem to be answering a voice in your head.

Aww poor baby you don't like how Biden talks? You ain't seen nothin yet. The one term mistake hugged the flag. I want Biden to f**k it and when you ask how we can support such behavior by a President I will say "I don't know...you tell me".

And lied that he drove semi trucks. Plus only gives 2 reasons instead of 3 he said he was going to list as to why he ran for POTUS while rolling up his sleeves . And said Trump was POTUS in 2009. Called it a Freudian Slip. LMAO Geaux Team Biden
—————-

President Biden mixed up former President Obamaand former President Trump during a speech Wednesday in what he referred to as a "Freudian slip."

"Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the president asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then-President Trump," Biden told a Pennsylvania crowd. "Excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused the...anyway, President Obama when I was vice-president."
Anyone who has spent time around the aged knows this is not unusual. Politicians spend long days public speaking saying the same thing over and over and easily lose concentration and misspeak. I am 67 and do it all the time. The difference is that I only speak with a few people and there is no press ready to document every occurrence.

I watched his entire speech. Other than telling the same old stories he was articulate, engaged and passionate. Yes, he screws up now and then but that is nothing new for Joe. At least he is always talking policy and not insulting, lying and talking about how wonderful he is. He does beat the same old stories to death...he needs some new ones. He does better in smaller groups or one on one whereas Trump loved to play to a crowd. The trouble is he never had anything to say about anything other than how great he was and how bad the other guy was.

It is very clear that those who keep yapping about him having dementia, which he clearly does not, either have a cognitive disorder themselves or are just playing "pay back"...which I get.

And lied that he drove semi trucks. Plus only gives 2 reasons instead of 3 he said he was going to list as to why he ran for POTUS while rolling up his sleeves . And said Trump was POTUS in 2009. Called it a Freudian Slip. LMAO Geaux Team Biden
—————-

President Biden mixed up former President Obamaand former President Trump during a speech Wednesday in what he referred to as a "Freudian slip."

"Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the president asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then-President Trump," Biden told a Pennsylvania crowd. "Excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused the...anyway, President Obama when I was vice-president."

Biden is indisputably getting worse every single day with every word he speaks.

He should be put on bed rest for the next 3.5 years.

Biden is indisputably getting worse every single day with every word he speaks.

He should be put on bed rest for the next 3.5 years.
Word on bed rest. He needs 24/7 assistance

The problem with Biden being pervy and demented is that Kamala is exponentially worse in terms of policies and race hustling. I'd rather have Joe in there thinking he's the president of ice cream.

The point will be moot after the midterms. Democrats will lose big and Biden/Harris will be adequately neutered.

All kind people are hoping that Mr. Biden is receiving psychological and physical help with his obvious brain health issues.

Anyone who has dealt with people suffering from dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish Dr. Biden the best of luck in caring for him.

Hopefully, he will be able to finish his term.

I'd rather have him than her and that really isn't saying much for Biden, but I am total agreement with what you've said above.

If it was only an occasional gaffe it could be waved off but it occurs on a regular basis. Dementia? Don't know. But obviously it's mental decline. A common thing among the elderly but still cause for concern. This is the man who is leading our country and we have a right to know he's in full charge of his cognitive function. This matter came up with Trump many times which prompted him to take a cognitive test. A test Biden has refused to take.

Agree. Is that right? I didn't know he had refused to take a cognitive test. That seems kind of telling...🤷

Back
Top Bottom