• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Gets An "F" For Foreign Policy

Here's a list of Biden's national security accomplishments while he continues to paint domestic policy with his liberal brush:

North Korea is making nukes at a record pace

Iran is enriching Uranium to the highest levels yet

China is threatening us over both Taiwan and the South China Sea

Russia is now openly calling us an adversary

Our borders are being overwhelmed by a record number of illegals
Former Sec of Defense Robert Gates said it all. " Joe Biden was wrong on every foreign policy decision he ever made." But the fools who voted for him never gave it a second thought.

Biden can reenter the Iranian Nuclear Pact but Israel has made it clear once again that it will never allow Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon. So one way or another the US will stop Iran or face military action as a result of the Israeli's taking the bull by the horn.

I'm so old, I can remember when Romney said that, and Democrats mocked him for it :)

Romney was right. Democrats figured that out but rightwingers went all in on sucking Putin's dick. That was a textbook party-before-country move on the part of Trump supporters.

Crazy world.

Blaming Trump really doesn't work. Rip Van Winkle is the potus and it his responsibility to solve the challenges we face. Blaming Trump isn't a solution. Its a cop out.

Let's see. Trump was in office for 4 years and did not remove US troops even though he didn't really support the war effort while running for office.
Biden has been office for less than 6 months. Let's see if the troops are out by September.

(Never understood name calling President's. Shows very little respect for the Office).

Here's a list of Biden's national security accomplishments while he continues to paint domestic policy with his liberal brush:

Let's be fair.

The gentleman who sits in the Oval Office does not get any mark.

The marks go his caregivers (AKA "advisers").

They are woke extremists who are interested only in implementing their domestic policies (e.g., reparations, low-cost housing in suburbs, free university for a certain pampered group, depriving citizens of their firearms as violence continues to rage, etc.).

They could not care less about foreign affairs. They probably could not even find some of those countries on the map.

The point is you didn't care about these things two months ago so you don't get to pretend to care about them now. Biden won't be fixing all of America's historical foreign policy issues in 2 months. Whine more.
All???
He hasn't fix anything. Thats the point that you are deliberately ignoring and trying to deflect from by moving the focus onto Trump. Its not going to work. Biden will be and should be judged for his decisions.

No longer being lapdogs for NK and Russia is already light years ahead of the last 4 years.

Oh, and we gonna get Iran back in the nuke deal that Trump screwed up.
Those are some nice empty platitudes your preaching.

Bet we heard a different tone from you after Trump became President, about how awful everything had been under Obama and Trump had inherited a mess.
ADMIT IT!
And the response from the left was "Obama's not the president, Trump is" Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You all have forfeited the right to complain about the mess predecessors left behind.

Those are some nice empty platitudes your preaching.

There is nothing empty or platitudinous about supporting a return to the Iran nuclear deal. Also, platitudinous or not, it is indeed a very good thing for us to no longer have a president who has crushes on dictators.

But if Biden is able to be part of reestablishing the Iran nuclear deal, then that's a huge win for the world and gives Biden a big boost toward being remembered favorably by history.

And the response from the left was "Obama's not the president, Trump is" Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You all have forfeited the right to complain about the mess predecessors left behind.
Good, then we can acknowledge that Biden is doing a far superior job than Trump and stop talking about what Trump accomplished or didn't accomplish, right?

Let's see. Trump was in office for 4 years and did not remove US troops even though he didn't really support the war effort while running for office.
Biden has been office for less than 6 months. Let's see if the troops are out by September.

(Never understood name calling President's. Shows very little respect for the Office).
I agree with you about the name calling an admittedly it is petty of me to do it. I am giving the people who showed our last president nothing but disrespect for 4 years a taste of their own medicine. I do it purely for their benefit.

It would of been nice if Trump had been able to bring our soliders home faster. He spent his 4 years incrementally withdrawing our presence in the middle east without destabilizing the region in the process. He did a good job with that approach.

I commend Biden for following his lead and continuing the process. I hope he has as much sucess Trump had.

He is going to face opposition from the military complex same as Trump. I hope he effectively navigates around those baracades. I won't besurprised if that sept deadline gets moved back through their meddling.

There is nothing empty or platitudinous about supporting a return to the Iran nuclear deal. Also, platitudinous or not, it is indeed a very good thing for us to no longer have a president who has crushes on dictators.

But if Biden is able to be part of reestablishing the Iran nuclear deal, then that's a huge win for the world and gives Biden a big boost toward being remembered favorably by history.
Do you honestly trust Iran to self police themselves? Even if they do why is it a good idea to say they can have nukes in 10 years. What will be different then from now that makes them less dangerous?

Good, then we can acknowledge that Biden is doing a far superior job than Trump and stop talking about what Trump accomplished or didn't accomplish, right?
This thread is about Biden.

Do you honestly trust Iran to self police themselves? Even if they do why is it a good idea to say they can have nukes in 10 years. What will be different then from now that makes them less dangerous?

The old deal didn't have them self-policing. And a new deal probably won't either. What the old deal did have was Iran building ties with the rest of the world which could ultimately be of more value to them than their nuclear program was.

What Trump did was put them in a desperate spot where they literally had nothing to lose by accelerating their nuclear program.

Biden lowering the temperature and helping get them on back on the path toward having a vested interest in partnerships with western nations will be a huge win, for all of us. [Edit: for almost all of us -- I suppose Trump and his diehard supporters and certain other extremists around the world will count it as a loss, but it will be a win for the vast majority of the world.]

Why didn't Trump follow up on his initial proceedings with North Korea? It was only after he quit doing so that Kim decided to go full bore on building nukes again. TRUMP FAIL!

Iran has cut way back in enriching nukes until Trump cut off the deal that had been made with them. TRUMP FAIL!

Russia was our adversary all during the Trump administration even though he seemed to enjoy playing footsies with Putin. TRUMP FAIL!

China was threatening us over both the South China Sea and Taiwan while Trump was in office.m what did he do about it? TRUMP FAIL!

It's good to have an adult back in charge of foreign policy instead of a childish buffoon.

The old deal didn't have them self-policing. And a new deal probably won't either. What the old deal did have was Iran building ties with the rest of the world which could ultimately be of more value to them than their nuclear program was.

What Trump did was put them in a desperate spot where they literally had nothing to lose by accelerating their nuclear program.

Biden lowering the temperature and helping get them on back on the path toward having a vested interest in partnerships with western nations will be a huge win, for all of us. [Edit: for almost all of us -- I suppose Trump and his diehard supporters and certain other extremists around the world will count it as a loss, but it will be a win for the vast majority of the world.]
It is my understanding that the old deal prohibited us from inspecting their reactors and we had to depend on their inspectors to tell is they were in compliance. That is what I meant by self policing.

The other things you mentioned will not change the fact that this deal allows them to become a nuclear threat and at that point the world will have to their threats differently than they do today.

I bet the military industrial complex supports this deal it ensures plenty of business for them

Did you mean to post this back when Trump was President? Because all those conditions applied to all 4 years of his Presidency.

It is my understanding that the old deal prohibited us from inspecting their reactors and we had to depend on their inspectors to tell is they were in compliance. That is what I meant by self policing.
You understand wrong.

You forgot to mention that the Biden administration claims all of it's problems and bad policy choices are the fault of Trump. Problem is Joe's been wrong on just about every policy position he has ever held in his years in government. He has changed from his positions to the one that eventually proved to be correct numerous times but decades too late.
We are going to be tested and strongly tested to see what we do under Biden's leadership and I fear a disaster. He's already lied to Americans about representing all Americans including those who did not vote for him. He hasn't represented those people's views a single time.

Plus Russia is building troops up on the Ukraine border since there is a Democratic president again. Last time, the took Ukraine's Crimea.

As a trillion dollar favor, Biden ordered all American offshore and federal land oil and gas exploration and production banned - as his trillion dollar favor to Putin and Russia.

To be truthful about it, the Chinese flag over the Russian flag should be flown over the White House.
Didn’t Trump tell us that Russia was not in Ukraine? Didnt Russia support Trump?

Thanks for the walk down Memory Lane, aka Joe McCarthy Boukevard, joko.

You forgot to mention that the Biden administration claims all of it's problems and bad policy choices are the fault of Trump. Problem is Joe's been wrong on just about every policy position he has ever held in his years in government. He has changed from his positions to the one that eventually proved to be correct numerous times but decades too late.
We are going to be tested and strongly tested to see what we do under Biden's leadership and I fear a disaster. He's already lied to Americans about representing all Americans including those who did not vote for him. He hasn't represented those people's views a single time.
As opposed to Trump, who clearly never said anything to divide us.

Back
Top Bottom