• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden focuses on schools after blasting Trump on violence

He’s not the President yet, correct?
If your point is that his plan is utterly irrelevant because he has no control and its months too late - then of course I agree with you.

Trump is the President of the US, which includes Portland.

No no: Trump was only president of some states, and only from Jan 2017 - Feb 2019.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, Joe is taking questions, and ANSWERING IN FULL COMPLETE SENTENCES.

Oh my god all he’s doing is simply *speaking* and it’s’ like a balm to my ears.

And nary a story about a planeload of Antifa badasses comin’ tah make Rand Paul feel awkward.

Meanwhile, Joe is taking questions, and ANSWERING IN FULL COMPLETE SENTENCES.

Oh my god all he’s doing is simply *speaking* and it’s’ like a balm to my ears.

And nary a story about a planeload of Antifa badasses comin’ tah make Rand Paul feel awkward.

...I wonder if that's all due to the "people in the dark shadows".
:)

...I wonder if that's all due to the "people in the dark shadows".

Do you suppose they’re threatening Dr Jill with CANZ OF SOUPS if Joe doesn’t study and *not* sound dementia filled???

Oh look - Joe is discussing the constitutionality of nationwide mask mandates. He’s discussing in depth the. nuance of what he’s allowed to do, and what he can do.

Just like Trump at his press conferences.

9b30ade5d435df52e03de765ef1b9ace.jpg

Do you suppose they’re threatening Dr Jill with CANZ OF SOUPS if Joe doesn’t study and *not* sound dementia filled???

Perhaps, but I think "people in the dark shadows" might be using dark magic to control Biden.

voldemort.jpg

Perhaps, but I think "people in the dark shadows" might be using dark magic to control Biden.

voldemort.jpg

Trump’s next choice for Surgeon General.

Is that a school that Antifa burned down?

No, that’s an obese white nationalist.

I don’t bet against the ability of a virus.
Nor does my district, which monitors levels of community spread in making decisions on how schools will operate.

No, that’s an obese white nationalist.
I see. Clueless Biden is months late on a "plan" that will never be implemented and angry leftist rioters are burning their cities down... but Trump is a big, fat meanie.

I see. Clueless Biden is months late on a "plan" that will never be implemented and angry leftist rioters are burning their cities down... but Trump is a big, fat meanie.

Any reason you are ignoring the reason why protests are happening?

Your second sentence belies the first.

And you simply asked me what was in the pic. I answered.

Only 6% of COVID deaths are from COVID. Antifa has a secret plane and stuff. Let’s rush a vaccine for the election.

Which swing state will be the next to have an extremely rogue cop murder a black person?

Point of order: It is a plane full of dark shadows, which themselves are full of antifa.

Point of order: It is a plane full of dark shadows, which themselves are full of antifa.

A plane of thugz that looks remarkably like this one.....

Eg1jQOgXYAEUrSk

A plane of thugz that looks remarkably like this one.....

Eg1jQOgXYAEUrSk

The antifa is clinging to the landing gear, taking sustenance from the hydraulic lines.

Biden focuses on schools after blasting Trump on violence

imrs.php

As we are witnessing, opening up schools and universities prematurely only leads to more infections and more American COVID deaths.

Trump has no plan. The only thing Trump really cares about is trying to create an illusion of normalcy in the midst of a deadly pandemic that he has badly mishandled.

Mentor schools opened today and it has nothing to do with Trump or the mindless propaganda you cut and paste here every day.

Back
Top Bottom