• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden First Address to the Nation

speaking of unqualified white turds. that is what we had speaking first last night. The guy has an IQ of sub-primate. I love how the party of slavery and affirmative action whines about racism
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're losing it more and more and I'm loving every minute of it.

Reality proved them to be flops. Of course, Fox will tell you differently...you know, them being of the school of the alternative reality.

It's amazing how these clowns continue to push garbage trickle down policies that are a proven failure.

What has he accomplished? Even if you want to give him credit for getting people vaccinated, which he does deserve, all he did was follow the roadmap that Trump left for him to follow.

Pay attention. He outlined it yesterday.

Also, he owes nothing to Trump. Trump left him a big fat pile of manure for him to clean up, which is typical of the GOP these days.

Pay attention. He outlined it yesterday.

Also, he owes nothing to Trump. Trump left him a big fat pile of manure for him to clean up, which is typical of the GOP these days.
I did pay attention. What metric should we use to determine if his flowery words are successful?

I did pay attention. What metric should we use to determine if his flowery words are successful?

The economy is already improving.

COVID is being handled.

Things are looking good for him and the country.

COVID is being handled.

Right. Before his stimulus package has passed things are already improving. What improvements is reasonable to expect from his new spending and what are reasonable metrics to use to measure its success?

He can spend 10T for all I care as long as the investment is worth it.

Right. Before his stimulus package has passed things are already improving. What improvements is reasonable to expect from his new spending and what are reasonable metrics to use to measure its success?

We'll have to see. All I know are things are looking good for the future, hence the GOP's obsession with the border.

It should be.

I am asking for the metrics you think we should use to judge his new proposal.
Did you ask that when Trump promised you all the moon?

Did you ask that when Trump promised you all the moon?
Given the piss poor behavior by progressives I should have. Do you think my question is unfair. Why are you deflecting instead of answering?

COVID is being handled.

Look, I am no fan of Trump, nor of Biden, but I don't have the vitriolic hate for either of them that many now have.

However, I don't see an iota of difference in the economic/covid trajectory difference between the two administrations. Biden benefited by walking into office around the time massive industrial scaling up of vaccine was being completed combined with a seasonal change, along with a side of naturally built immunity. Those three things mean COVID and thus the economy was largely already taken care of. In fact, I believe the Biden team simply used the plan in place from Trump's regime. So there really wasn't a major difference. I'm not saying Biden did anything right or wrong, I am saying he was largely inconsequential to the economy/COVID. It is similar to Obama walking into office in Jan-09 when the recovery was already largely in hand and progressing.

As for the national outlook, I think you have a major problem in the fact that Biden, in ~100 days, has proposed something like $10T in new spending. The numbers are simply insane and they are further unnecessary. The COVID stimulus bill he rammed through was almost entirely unnecessary, with the exception of the actual vaccine related spending which was ~3-5% of total outlays. The rest of it was state/local payoffs, buying votes, and future padding. The majority of that spending doesn't even occur in 2021. The biggest problem is he handed out unemployment benefits that are *literally* keeping people out of work rather than working because they simply can, which is now creating bigger and bigger problems in the economic recovery particularly for small businesses.

Given the piss poor behavior by progressives I should have. Do you think my question is unfair. Why are you deflecting instead of answering?
Not deflecting, just asking. As for me, I’m sure there will be things Biden does I like and things I don’t, just like any time we have a rational man as president.

He likely won’t attack the wrong country nor incite a riot in the Capitol. He wont tax the poor to feed the rich. He won’t nominate judges who care more about the rights of nuts with guns than the lives of children. And, he won’t tweet a bunch of hateful shit to turn his radical base against 90% of the rest of the country.

Republicans don't have any actual ideas to improve the lives of Americans, so I am not even sure what they would ask for.
That is sheer bullshititis that is all too common today. If you would have actually paid attention to what the Trump administration was actually getting done instead of focusing on all the salacious crap the MSM was pushing to get your attention often unfounded stories claimed by anonymous sources, you would have discovered that what Trump did in cutting regulations, promoting an America First agenda, all people benefitted especially minorities.

Last night Tim Scott did a very good job in laying out what the goals of the Republican party were striving for and the achievements they had made in four years even with all the crap the Democrat run MSM tried to hinder from day one.

Tim Scott was also able to tell his goal for years to bring forth police reform and brought it before the senate. He went to every Democrat in the Senate to ask them to put forth amendments that could be discussed if there was something in the bill they wanted included. And what did they do? They filibustered the bill not allowing a vote to be brought to the floor.

Tim Scott was also able to to show up Biden whose description of this country being nothing but doom and gloom scenario full of systemic racism...yada yada yada with a message of hope and good with our best days ahead while denouncing systemic racism and he did it very effectively.

...Last night Tim Scott did a very good job in laying out what the goals of the Republican party were striving for and the achievements they had made in four years even with all the crap the Democrat run MSM tried to hinder from day one.

Tim Scott was also able to tell his goal for years to bring forth police reform and brought it before the senate. He went to every Democrat in the Senate to ask them to put forth amendments that could be discussed if there was something in the bill they wanted included. And what did they do? They filibustered the bill not allowing a vote to be brought to the floor.

Tim Scott was also able to to show up Biden whose description of this country being nothing but doom and gloom scenario full of systemic racism...yada yada yada with a message of hope and good with our best days ahead while denouncing systemic racism and he did it very effectively.
Yes, the ReThugs trotted out their only African American. We know.

I found it interesting he believed the 1/6 riots were the worst attacks on the USA since the civil war-forgetting 9-11 or Pearl Harbor
The attacks of 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were not made by American citizens.

The Democrats, including your beloved war mongering libs, Biden, Hillary, etc. voted for those wars and occupations.

Those days when Congress supported the president..... do you think Trump even made it to the polls during those years?

Add 500,000 charging stations along the nations hiways and see what happens when you think you are going to go all electric cars. No wind blowing, no sunshine=NO POWER. I predict after Joe forces his new taxes for the 1%, and after the midterm, you will see a very large tax increase across the board in several forms that will affect everyone. It may wait until after 2024, but I think they have to get to paying for this mess. The billions 50, that Joe said 40 companies made without paying any taxes on will not pay for but a small fraction of the 6 trillion Joe is spending. Where do you think the rest will come from? YOU, know!
I suppose we were discussing the benefits of burying power lines.

Yes, the ReThugs trotted out their only African American. We know.
Well not so surprised you would come out with a comment like that. Your side however have shown just how racist the left really are with the comments against Scott because of his party affiliation. Scott is a leader in the Republican party and anyone who brings up his color may be a racist themselves. The left has truly lost their minds over Scott's rebuttal last night. It was prominent in social media and on your beloved MSM programs whose views you fill your head.

Scott endured over 12 hours on social media of racist comments before Twitter was finally forced to stop it. If it was a derogatory comments against Biden, Twitter would have acted in stealth time to shut the comments down.

So all my fellow patriots who love Tim Scott, please give to his upcoming campaign because the left has a target on his back.

https://secure.winred.com/tim-scott-for-senate/fight-back-after-speech/

Those days when Congress supported the president..... do you think Trump even made it to the polls during those years?
He was too busy going bankrupt, again.

Well not so surprised you would come out with a comment like that. Your side however have shown just how racist the left really are with the comments against Scott because of his party affiliation. Scott is a leader in the Republican party and anyone who brings up his color may be a racist themselves. The left has truly lost their minds over Scott's rebuttal last night. It was prominent in social media and on your beloved MSM programs whose views you fill your head.

Scott endured over 12 hours on social media of racist comments before Twitter was finally forced to stop it. If it was a derogatory comments against Biden, Twitter would have acted in stealth time to shut the comments down.

So all my fellow patriots who love Tim Scott, please give to his upcoming campaign because the left has a target on his back.

https://secure.winred.com/tim-scott-for-senate/fight-back-after-speech/
lol....your party trotting out the house Negro to gaslight racism does nothing other than confirm its cynicism.

lol....your party trotting out the house Negro does nothing other than confirm its racism.
your comment is offensive. House Negro was one of the comments the left was using last night that was truly racist. You just told more of yourself than you may not be able to deal with on this forum.

3 seasons. And you didnt seem interested in the realities of lines buried underground....
Not sure about your reply, my apologies. I have been in favor of burying for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom