• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Falls on a Bike - so Point to Trump.

To even call this falling off a bike is a reach. Have you ever used toe cages?
What are toe cages? I have never even ridden a bike in my 85 years.

That's too bad, bicycle riding is lots of fun (the downhill part anyway).

1656003150573.png

They allow bike riders to peddle on the upward movement as well as the downward push. They are also quite unforgiving. When you come to a stop if you forget you are using them or your toes get stuck, you are going down. That has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Last edited:
LOL, feel free to point out a single inaccuracy.

Oh, I'm sure to your heavily biased view of things, all of it is true.
And, this is a response to the Left, which is constantly freaking out about Donald Trump. Can't even have a thread on this site about Biden without spittle-spray from the Biden ball licking left. Your complaint is not with spittle. It's that it's being directed at "your guy." You're used to the sky-screaming, hyperbole hurling Left wingers, creaming over every anonymous source and bullshit Adam Schiff lie, as they chirp for impeachment, for removal from office under the 25th amendment, as they give home psych evaluations from afar, as they ridicule his weight, his provincial eating and other habits, and y'all rant endlessly about how "muh demuckrusuh!" is being destroyed (the same democracy that y'all claim is really a racist, sexist, patriarchal, colonialist, a fascist system of oppression which privileges whiteness at the expense of everyone who isn't white, and needs to be disrupted and dismantled because it is such a white, western, awful system....).

But, do go on wit yo bad self.
The bolded is exactly how you depict Biden. You take any of his supposed inadequacies and inject them with steroids so you can pretend he is just so awful.

The actual truth is Biden is an elderly man who should not be president. But that is true of mostly elderly people who should just retire and enjoy life. Certainly including the last senior who left the office in 2021. But that's really pretty much the extent of it, the rest is your RW infected viewpoint.

Gathy's newest sock is so stupid.

Can't even have a thread on this site about Biden without spittle-spray from the Biden ball licking left. Your complaint is not with spittle. It's that it's being directed at "your guy." You're used to the sky-screaming, hyperbole hurling Left wingers, creaming over every anonymous source and bullshit Adam Schiff lie, as they chirp for impeachment, for removal from office under the 25th amendment, as they give home psych evaluations from afar, as they ridicule his weight, his provincial eating and other habits, and y'all rant endlessly about how "muh demuckrusuh!" is being destroyed (the same democracy that y'all claim is really a racist, sexist, patriarchal, colonialist, a fascist system of oppression which privileges whiteness at the expense of everyone who isn't white, and needs to be disrupted and dismantled because it is such a white, western, awful system....). But, do go on wit yo bad self.

You post that implosion of a post because you feel the need to defend one of the dumbest partisan threads I've seen in a while and you say what about "the left"?

spittle-spray

the Biden ball licking left.

sky-screaming, hyperbole hurling Left

creaming over every anonymous source and bullshit Adam Schiff lie
(omissions).

:rolleyes:

You post that implosion of a post because you feel the need to defend one of the dumbest partisan threads I've seen in a while and you say what about "the left"?

(omissions).

:rolleyes:
Once again, you fail to address the substance of a thread, you just blather on about how dumb you think it is. Perhaps you'd be better suited to another thread, one more to your liking? Unless, of course, you're hear for the purpose of disrupting the thread. If that's the case, you do a fine job.

IMO Jimmy Dore is an idiot.

But that said, Biden falling is an extremely minor event so long as the follow-up - him being OK and able to continue as president - is also known.
Certainly it's less important than the Jan 6th hearings, or any number of other things, up to and including high fuel prices.

You tell me.

If a President you didn't like did the same thing, would you find any relevance to it? Why or why not?
No, because I am far more of a substantive guy...... A guy falling off a bike is just that. It is not remarkable nor newsworthy. I did it a few years ago hitting a fence as I fell. I have had plenty of boneheaded accidents over my years.

Once again, you fail to address the substance of a thread, you just blather on about how dumb you think it is. Perhaps you'd be better suited to another thread, one more to your liking? Unless, of course, you're hear for the purpose of disrupting the thread. If that's the case, you do a fine job.
I am still looking for the substance of the thread. Anyone else?

I watched the video of Biden. Sure he blames the toe cage for the whole ordeal, but I saw what it really was that was happening! Joe Biden was trying to molest that bike, he took it down and tried to dry hump the sprocket!

:unsure:

Bad enough he would try that in front of GOD and everyone with a full grown bicycle, just keep an eye on creepy Joe around some kid's tricycle!

😲

Oh, I'm sure to your heavily biased view of things, all of it is true.
Feel free to point out a couple of things - perhaps the most glaring errors - which you think aren't true.

Accusing me of bias is not a refutation of anything. I'm sure in your heavily biased view of things, what you say is true in your mind, too. However, if you make a statement or argument, I'll be happy to either agree or disagree with it, and if I disagree with it, I wouldn't be so silly as to just stop at bias-accusations. I'd tell you why I thought it wasn't true.
The bolded is exactly how you depict Biden. You take any of his supposed inadequacies and inject them with steroids so you can pretend he is just so awful.
Except, that's not accurate. I've stated my opinion about Biden, which is that I think he's doing a shit job, etc. But, I have also provided laundry lists of facts and arguments supporting that view.

With respect to this particular thread, it is by no means worse than many of the myriad threads created about Trump. Biden is the President. He's not immune from discussion of his defalcations and flubs. This bicycle thing is a clear flub, and I think anyone must admit that if Trump was riding a bike and fell off it as clumsily as Biden did, the internet and every news agency would be blowing up about it, far more vehemently than they are blowing up about Biden.

I have provided various posts and another thread where I set forth why he is just so awful. I can suggest the following:
1. He is a 50+ year politician who enriched himself while earning a government salary;
'2. He opposed desegregation and busing;
3. He opposed gay marriage (shit, I'm supposedly "right wing" and I favored gay marriage back in 1991)
4. He is a confirmed and admitted plagiarizer - it derailed his first Presidential bid, because he was revealed as being full of shit.
5. He claims "credit" for the superpredator bill/law
6. He rousted Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearing
7. He has supported every war the US has been involved in since Vietnam, and including Vietnam
8. He called for and succeeded in raising taxes
9. He has added burdensome and costly regulations at a pace never seen before
10. He has done nothing to alleviate gas prices, which are hurting Americans, and what he has done (begging Saudi Arabia, releasing from the petroleum reserve and calling for a stupid "gas tax holiday" are pointless performative exercises)
11. He did NOTHING to combat Covid, and we never saw his "plan" which he specifically campaigned on which he said he had and which would defeat Covid - covid was not defeated, Biden never revealed his plan, and he did exactly NOTHING different than his vilified predecessor did - Biden just took advantage of the vaccine program that was already in place and ramped up exactl when he took office.
12. More people died in 2021 of covid, after biden was elected, than died in 2020 through inauguration day under Trump.
13. Inflation has now gone through the roof and is at levels not seen since Carter days, and Biden tries to blame "Putin" while not doing anything at all to combat it
14. The stock market has crashed and is lower than it was when Biden took office, and he's doing NOTHING of substance to solve the problem
15. Instead of doing something to increase oil production, he gave billions to the solar panel industry, which will see no results, if at all, for many years.
16. He has done NOTHING to increase nuclear power
17. He has done NOTHING to beef up the electrical grid, and places like California are telling people to avoid charging vehicles to conserve electricity
18. His "infrastructure pan" has yielded no results and is proving to be just a boondoggle
19. His monetary policy is helping worsen inflation, and is certainly not doing anything to make it better
20. He clearly has mental acuity issues, but his PR people have the media running cover for him

That's the first 20 off the top of my head. Now make your case for why he's good.
The actual truth is Biden is an elderly man who should not be president. But that is true of mostly elderly people who should just retire and enjoy life. Certainly including the last senior who left the office in 2021. But that's really pretty much the extent of it, the rest is your RW infected viewpoint.
That is the actual truth. He should not be President, but not because he's elderly - it's because his policies suck.

They're straps that keep your feet hooked to the pedals. They are not normally worn for casual biking, and they are certainly not necessary. They are inherently dangerous for an elderly person or anyone clumsy, because the are tricky to get your foot out, so you do what Biden did, keel right over.

What happened here is obvious, the PR team want Biden to appear spry, so they tell him here and there to "half jog" so that the media can crow about it. In this instance, they put him on a bike, but they need to make sure, for PR purposes, that bike aficionados (who will inevitably tweet and chirp about the bike and Biden's technique) will be duly impressed, so they make sure he's on an advanced bike, and using the more elaborate equipment. They want people to think/write "oh, man, Biden is a real athlete bicyclist, since he's using these toe straps! He must ride hard!" But he's not used to the toe straps, so he fell.

To understand the point of this thread, though, one must actually watch the video, which addresses the issue of how the Democrats immediately began mocking Trump in response to the publication of the video of Biden falling. That's what a lot of the Left are missing on this thread, probably becasue they will refuse to actually look at something that might disturb their narrative.

They're straps that keep your feet hooked to the pedals. They are not normally worn for casual biking, and they are certainly not necessary. They are inherently dangerous for an elderly person or anyone clumsy, because the are tricky to get your foot out, so you do what Biden did, keel right over.

What happened here is obvious, the PR team want Biden to appear spry, so they tell him here and there to "half jog" so that the media can crow about it. In this instance, they put him on a bike, but they need to make sure, for PR purposes, that bike aficionados (who will inevitably tweet and chirp about the bike and Biden's technique) will be duly impressed, so they make sure he's on an advanced bike, and using the more elaborate equipment. They want people to think/write "oh, man, Biden is a real athlete bicyclist, since he's using these toe straps! He must ride hard!" But he's not used to the toe straps, so he fell.

To understand the point of this thread, though, one must actually watch the video, which addresses the issue of how the Democrats immediately began mocking Trump in response to the publication of the video of Biden falling. That's what a lot of the Left are missing on this thread, probably becasue they will refuse to actually look at something that might disturb their narrative.
Conspiracy theories about Biden really brings home the point.

Anyone who does not have a dog in this fight will agree that although neither gentleman is exactly "Mr. America" when it comes to physical prowess, The Donald is certainly more spry than The Joseph.

I am always amused when The Donald's enemies chortle when they see videos of him walking down that ramp at West Point. "See! See!" they scream in delight! But they (and the media) are silent when The Joseph stumbles walking up the steps to his plane.

Anyone who does not have a dog in this fight will agree that although neither gentleman is exactly "Mr. America" when it comes to physical prowess, The Donald is certainly more spry than The Joseph.

I am always amused when The Donald's enemies chortle when they see videos of him walking down that ramp at West Point. "See! See!" they scream in delight! But they (and the media) are silent when The Joseph stumbles walking up the steps to his plane.
Absolutely. The Donald walking down a ramp is cause for invoking the 25th amendment, lol.

LOL, you think Trump is a Russian asset, don't you?
No. I do think (know) that people who worked for Trump had many undisclosed meetings with Russian agents that, of course, needed to be looked into.

The fact that Biden's appearances are coordinated by a PR team is not a "conspiracy theory." LOL
Biden went on a bike ride, as he's been doing. Yes, the media is made well aware of his daily activities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom