• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Falls on a Bike - so Point to Trump.

trump tried to overthrow our democracy.

so point to Biden and his bike.
Err Demuhcruhsuh is a colonialist white supremacist system of oppression which is inherently racist, privileging whiteness over other races and ethnicities, and which needs to be dismantled, so engage in self-righteous imaginings about how Trump was trying to ruin it. LOL.

Why are so many Trumpists completely incapable of anything beyond "here's a dumbass video that I somehow loved"?

Yes, Biden fell off of a bike. And know what, @MrNiceGuy? I hear he farted once, too. :rolleyes:
You'd have to actually watch the video, which relates to how the idiot Biden-worshippers reacted to the fall.

Of course an old geezer fell off his bike. What else would an old geezer do? A better question is why he was on the bike in the first place, with those bicycle pedal straps (which are what made him fall over in the first place)? The Biden worshippers responded to Biden falling off his bike by slamming Trump for things like "riding in a golf cart" (which is exactly what a guy pushing 80 should be doing - not trying to pretend he's spry).

You know the RW is desperate when they can stretch out a fall almost any biker has made into multi-days worth of "coverage".
Multiple days? It hardly made the news.

You want to talk about irrelevancies that made the news for extended periods of time? Come on, y'all NPCs,..... lol

...and that's what was funny about the video. All the Biden butt-lickers just had to make Biden's gaffe about Trump. LOL. It has nothing to do with Trump. Only Biden brown nosers have their heads so far up his culo, that they think they see Trump in there.

Multiple days? It hardly made the news.

And why should it? He fell down when he tried to dismount and his foot got caught in the toe clip. It wasn't like it was an "old man moment", bike riders of all ages experience the same hazard.
You want to talk about irrelevancies that made the news for extended periods of time? Come on, y'all NPCs,..... lol
This is certainly irrelevant, except to desperate RWers.

...and that's what was funny about the video. All the Biden butt-lickers just had to make Biden's gaffe about Trump. LOL. It has nothing to do with Trump. Only Biden brown nosers have their heads so far up his culo, that they think they see Trump in there.
Well, wouldn't you like to see Trump try to put his fat diapered ass on a bike and go riding?

You'd have to actually watch the video, which relates to how the idiot Biden-worshippers reacted to the fall.

Of course an old geezer fell off his bike. What else would an old geezer do? A better question is why he was on the bike in the first place, with those bicycle pedal straps (which are what made him fall over in the first place)? The Biden worshippers responded to Biden falling off his bike by slamming Trump for things like "riding in a golf cart" (which is exactly what a guy pushing 80 should be doing - not trying to pretend he's spry).
For starters, I didn't watch your video. The second paragraph is all what I need to know about your feelings on this "matter". Here's mine:

1. Who cares? Everybody who rides a bike falls off once in a while. Biden wasn't injured or anything like that.

2. Trump doesn't eat healthy or like to exercise. He's been quoted by saying that exercise lowers your life expectancy. It is refreshing to see a president who actually cares about his body and likes to get fresh air.

3. Why are you making a big deal of this? To me, it's rather idiotic. We all understand Biden is old. Old people fall. This doesn't mean, he shouldn't be riding a bike, which is something he likes to do. There are plenty of old people who like to ride bikes. I do a lot of running in parks and canals, and frequently see people Biden's age riding bikes.

You know the RW is desperate when they can stretch out a fall almost any biker has made into multi-days worth of "coverage".
They made hay out of tan suits and mustard.

They can make anything seem to be the end of the world.

For starters, I didn't watch your video. The second paragraph is all what I need to know about your feelings on this "matter". Here's mine:

1. Who cares? Everybody who rides a bike falls off once in a while. Biden wasn't injured or anything like that.

2. Trump doesn't eat healthy or like to exercise. He's been quoted by saying that exercise lowers your life expectancy. It is refreshing to see a president who actually cares about his body and likes to get fresh air.

3. Why are you making a big deal of this? To me, it's rather idiotic. We all understand Biden is old. Old people fall. This doesn't mean, he shouldn't be riding a bike, which is something he likes to do. There are plenty of old people who like to ride bikes. I do a lot of running in parks and canals, and frequently see people Biden's age riding bikes.
It's a big deal because Biden likes to brag about his physical prowess he beat Cornpop, he's going to take Trump behind the woodshed and beat him, he fat shamed an older man at a townhall before sarcastically challenging him to a push up contest. So yeah when the arrogant blowhard can't manage a toe clip on his bicycle it's worth a comment. Notice there is no comment about the shift work President taking his usual weekly trip to Delaware as he works a rigorous 3 day per week part time schedule.

And why should it? He fell down when he tried to dismount and his foot got caught in the toe clip. It wasn't like it was an "old man moment", bike riders of all ages experience the same hazard.

This is certainly irrelevant, except to desperate RWers.
Of course it was an old man incident. He didn't fall on the bike at speed or due to an accident caused by someone or something else. He was barely moving, and couldn't get his toe out of the toe strap (which he shouldn't have been using anyway, ffs).

But the main thing is that we know if this was Trump riding a bike and having an accident, it would have been cause to wonder if the 25th amendment should be invoked against him, and it would be on every prime time show of every mainstream news channel. The media protects Biden, and tried purposefully to sink Trump by doing exactly that. We all know it. It's obvious.

Desperate? Biden's approval ratings are below the basement. His job performance is miserable, and he is failing by every measure. He did nothing to stop Covid, like he promised. Gas prices are up 110% since he took office. Inflation is pushing 10%. Unemployment is set to go up to at least 5%, and they're softening the media to accept it as necessary to reduce inflation. We are either in a recession or about to be in one. The stock market is crashing. And we're funding $50 billion-plus of a new war with Russia, fueling the military industrial complex, and Biden's focus is on solar panels and woke bullshit. The Democrats are going to get shellacked in November, and then the GOP will go for vengeance for all the "anonymous source" and "Adam Schiff has proof" bullshit we put up with for five years.

Of course it was an old man incident. He didn't fall on the bike at speed or due to an accident caused by someone or something else. He was barely moving, and couldn't get his toe out of the toe strap (which he shouldn't have been using anyway, ffs).

But the main thing is that we know if this was Trump riding a bike and having an accident, it would have been cause to wonder if the 25th amendment should be invoked against him, and it would be on every prime time show of every mainstream news channel. The media protects Biden, and tried purposefully to sink Trump by doing exactly that. We all know it. It's obvious.

Desperate? Biden's approval ratings are below the basement. His job performance is miserable, and he is failing by every measure. He did nothing to stop Covid, like he promised. Gas prices are up 110% since he took office. Inflation is pushing 10%. Unemployment is set to go up to at least 5%, and they're softening the media to accept it as necessary to reduce inflation. We are either in a recession or about to be in one. The stock market is crashing. And we're funding $50 billion-plus of a new war with Russia, fueling the military industrial complex, and Biden's focus is on solar panels and woke bullshit. The Democrats are going to get shellacked in November, and then the GOP will go for vengeance for all the "anonymous source" and "Adam Schiff has proof" bullshit we put up with for five years.
1) Trump hasn't ridden a bike since he was a kid, so it would not happen. Don't you RWers get tired of your projections? "If Trump had done it, XYZ..."
2) What does his approval rating have to do with a minor accident that didn't cause any actual harm?

Like I said, desperate RW nonsense.

1) Trump hasn't ridden a bike since he was a kid, so it would not happen. Don't you RWers get tired of your projections? "If Trump had done it, XYZ..."
2) What does his approval rating have to do with a minor accident that didn't cause any actual harm?

Like I said, desperate RW nonsense.
1. It SHOULDN'T happen, the idea of a guy pushing 80 performatively going for a bike ride to prove he's spry is pathetic, sad and stupid. I'm not a right ****ing winger. Don't you people get it? Supporting Trump is not right wing. Supporting Establishment GOP is right wing. I don't support the Establishment GOP. I'm an atheist, pro gun control, pro-choice on abortion, anti-death penalty, pro legalization of drugs, pro prison reform (eliminate prison for most offenses, especially nonviolent and drug offenses, pro rights of criminal defendants, antitheist, and pro civil rights, and pro separation of church and state liberal. So stop projecting your biases. And, yes, if Trump had done it - if the Trump admin had put him on a bike to show how fit he was, you know damn ****ing well it would be plastered all over the news and you'd be ripping him a new asshole.
2. His approval rating has to do with the allegation that I was "desperate" because I was talking about this bike debacle related to Biden. No, there is no reason to be "desperate" about Biden, because 2/3 of the country know and can see he's a abject failure and only the most brainwashed idiots can still think otherwise, and the Democrats are going to get pummeled in November, plain and simple. This isn't desperation - this is fun - it's fun to laugh at how absolutely pathetic the Democrats are right now, because they are such big talking douches, constantly crowing about how they are smarter than Republicans and Independents, better/kinder/more moral, and that they are the competent "adults in the room" bringing respect and normalcy to the country, lol. If this is the smart, moral and competent - and normal - politicians are bringing to the table, it is pretty laughable.

The desperation is from Biden supporters, who can see the guy is addled, and he has handlers who tell him what to do. A guy in an easter bunny costume tells him when he can and can't answer questions. He walks around rooms as if he doesn't know where he is. He takes detours onto the lawn of the whitehouse trying to find his way back to his office, he falls on his bicycle while nearly stationary, he can hardly complete sentences, he falls up and down stairs more than Gerald Ford, and his public policy is out of the woke/leftist playbook where he wants to sit there pretending that encouraging solar energy and a "gas tax holiday" is going to help the people, all the while keeping true to his promise to end fossil fuels in the US, taking no significant action to keep us out of a war that was eminently preventable (he failed), increasing unnecessary regulations and red tape for business which further slows the economy, and literally doing the opposite of what would help bring down inflation....

He's an abject failure, AND he can't ride a bike. He's on vacation constantly, he's a liar and plagiarizer, he's a liar and a cheat in the best tradition of a 1970s politician who will say whatever he needs to at the time. He voted for every war and every weapons system and every military budget increase for the past 50 years, he is a shill for the military industrial complex, he wrote and/or supported the superpredator crime bill, he opposed desegregation and school busing, he was pro Gulf War, pro-Iraq War, pro Libya War, pro Syria War, and it doesn't matter to him whether there is or isn't WMD, whether there is or isn't UN or Congressional approval, and whether there is or isn't any imminent threat to the United States. Being "not Trump" doesn't make him good or competent, and he sure as hell did not live up to his promises, his handlers' promises, and the media's promises, that he would "return" us to competency and normalcy and norms and all that - no - he "returned" us to the incompetency of the 1970s politician - deal cutting, back scratching, and backroom cigar-smoke meetings among the power brokers enriching themselves.

That's what you voted for.

1. It SHOULDN'T happen, the idea of a guy pushing 80 performatively going for a bike ride to prove he's spry is pathetic, sad and stupid. I'm not a right ****ing winger. Don't you people get it? Supporting Trump is not right wing. Supporting Establishment GOP is right wing. I don't support the Establishment GOP. I'm an atheist, pro gun control, pro-choice on abortion, anti-death penalty, pro legalization of drugs, pro prison reform (eliminate prison for most offenses, especially nonviolent and drug offenses, pro rights of criminal defendants, antitheist, and pro civil rights, and pro separation of church and state liberal. So stop projecting your biases. And, yes, if Trump had done it - if the Trump admin had put him on a bike to show how fit he was, you know damn ****ing well it would be plastered all over the news and you'd be ripping him a new asshole.
2. His approval rating has to do with the allegation that I was "desperate" because I was talking about this bike debacle related to Biden. No, there is no reason to be "desperate" about Biden, because 2/3 of the country know and can see he's a abject failure and only the most brainwashed idiots can still think otherwise, and the Democrats are going to get pummeled in November, plain and simple. This isn't desperation - this is fun - it's fun to laugh at how absolutely pathetic the Democrats are right now, because they are such big talking douches, constantly crowing about how they are smarter than Republicans and Independents, better/kinder/more moral, and that they are the competent "adults in the room" bringing respect and normalcy to the country, lol. If this is the smart, moral and competent - and normal - politicians are bringing to the table, it is pretty laughable.

The desperation is from Biden supporters, who can see the guy is addled, and he has handlers who tell him what to do. A guy in an easter bunny costume tells him when he can and can't answer questions. He walks around rooms as if he doesn't know where he is. He takes detours onto the lawn of the whitehouse trying to find his way back to his office, he falls on his bicycle while nearly stationary, he can hardly complete sentences, he falls up and down stairs more than Gerald Ford, and his public policy is out of the woke/leftist playbook where he wants to sit there pretending that encouraging solar energy and a "gas tax holiday" is going to help the people, all the while keeping true to his promise to end fossil fuels in the US, taking no significant action to keep us out of a war that was eminently preventable (he failed), increasing unnecessary regulations and red tape for business which further slows the economy, and literally doing the opposite of what would help bring down inflation....

He's an abject failure, AND he can't ride a bike. He's on vacation constantly, he's a liar and plagiarizer, he's a liar and a cheat in the best tradition of a 1970s politician who will say whatever he needs to at the time. He voted for every war and every weapons system and every military budget increase for the past 50 years, he is a shill for the military industrial complex, he wrote and/or supported the superpredator crime bill, he opposed desegregation and school busing, he was pro Gulf War, pro-Iraq War, pro Libya War, pro Syria War, and it doesn't matter to him whether there is or isn't WMD, whether there is or isn't UN or Congressional approval, and whether there is or isn't any imminent threat to the United States. Being "not Trump" doesn't make him good or competent, and he sure as hell did not live up to his promises, his handlers' promises, and the media's promises, that he would "return" us to competency and normalcy and norms and all that - no - he "returned" us to the incompetency of the 1970s politician - deal cutting, back scratching, and backroom cigar-smoke meetings among the power brokers enriching themselves.

Wow, so much anger and hate and excess bloviation in that post.

Biden rides a bike because he enjoys doing it, not because he is trying to prove anything to any of the Trump cult.

I ride about 2500 miles a year, I have crashes, I fell off my bike twice in the last few months, one time was a bit nasty, once was just like this. Its what you get when you ride a bike and actually exercise.

Thanks for the chuckle. Do you use alot of screen wipes to clean the spittle?

I suppose it was a big deal when Trump held a water bottle with both hands. This is just as childish.
Yeah, the Democrats did make it a big deal when he held a water bottle with both hands.

Mainstream "journalists" very much focused on his "ability to drink a glass of water with one hand."
and https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...trump-has-two-handed-water-drinking-technique

Remember when Trump walking down a ramp carefully "raised significant health concerns" according to the NY Times? https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/14/us/politics/trump-ramp-water-glass-health.html

Remember when Trump's walk down the ramp - not falling -- raised health concerns to CNN? https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/donald-trump-health-ramp-water/index.html - the media turned it into a near scandal. https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/06/16/media-ramps-up-frenzy-over-trump-walk/

So, yeah - ****ing hell yeah - if Biden can't keep himself from falling on a nearly stationary bicycle, then yeah - it raises at least as many "health concerns" as were raised about Trump and his water drinking and ramp walking.

Please, let's not pretend that focus on little things like this is just starting now. The Democrats were masters at taking anything - literally anything - and turning into a media scandal. They focused on everything from Trump putting ketchup on a steak, to Trump drinking too much diet coke, to Trump being a racist because he liked the Taco Bowls served at one of his hotel restaurants.

Remember when the media wrote articles about how Trump was at greater risk from serious Covid illness due to age, overweight, cholesterol and being male, but no such articles are published about Biden, who is older than Trump, also male (well, he's never specified, so we can only assume neutrality - he may well be female - we don't know - we can't know - right Progressives?), Biden takes pills to reduce his cholesterol too, Biden is on blood thinners, and takes medication for acid reflux and seasonal allergies - all of which puts him at heightened risk for serious Covid illness - you know this would be a feature of a Trump presidency, because it was when Trump was President. But, we don't see that at all. Why? Because the media covers for Biden.

Remember when how the President ate his steak mattered? https://www.eater.com/2017/2/28/14753248/trump-steak-well-done-ketchup-personality The Washingoton ****ing Post even did a piece on how Trump ate his steak, which they said was "overcooked" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...8895b4-fd19-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html and it was echoed around the media - tut tut - the media said -- what rube -- what maroon - what provincial peasant was Trump, since he did not order his steak rare or medium rare! And, for shame, he put ketchup on it! har har harrrrr dee har har..... https://nationalpost.com/life/food/...ld-trumps-overcooked-steak-with-catsup-is-sad

When Bill Clinton would eat massive amounts of burgers and french fries, and when Barack Obama would smoke, the media reported it as interesting peccadillos, to be admired in a great man, who has the proclivities. They were not failings to be criticized. But, Trump eats a hamburger, and it's a grave concern. Trump doesn't eat his steak right, and it is a grave concern. Trump picks up a glass with two hands or holds a railing on a ramp and it's borderline 25th amendment territory.

That's the bed the media has laid, so what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Shatner is 91 and still rides.

I have two bikes of the same brand he rides, his is a bit more pimped out than mine though...

William Shatner is from Montreal my hometown and his Mama and my Grandmama were friends. Its true. Apparently his grandmother was always bragging about him. Its a small world. He and Leonard Nimoy were/are Jewish so clearly they are part of a Jewish illuminati and that is why the choir is chasing him to vanquish him back to Hades.

Wow, so much anger and hate and excess bloviation in that post.

Biden rides a bike because he enjoys doing it, not because he is trying to prove anything to any of the Trump cult.

I ride about 2500 miles a year, I have crashes, I fell off my bike twice in the last few months, one time was a bit nasty, once was just like this. Its what you get when you ride a bike and actually exercise.
That's nonsense. Biden took a bike ride to try to prove he's fit and healthy. It's all performative generated by his PR team.

William Shatner is from Montreal my hometown and his Mama and my Grandmama were friends. Its true. Apparently his grandmother was always bragging about him. Its a small world. He and Leonard Nimoy were/are Jewish so clearly they are part of a Jewish illuminati and that is why the choir is chasing him to vanquish him back to Hades.
LOL.... The idea of a Canadian secret society is pretty hilarious.

The brand he endorses is a good one. Very well built, a bit more expensive than it should be, but you have local dealer support when you buy.

Someone should tell Biden he doesn't need a toe clip on his mouth...

Thanks for the chuckle. Do you use alot of screen wipes to clean the spittle?
LOL, feel free to point out a single inaccuracy.

And, this is a response to the Left, which is constantly freaking out about Donald Trump. Can't even have a thread on this site about Biden without spittle-spray from the Biden ball licking left. Your complaint is not with spittle. It's that it's being directed at "your guy." You're used to the sky-screaming, hyperbole hurling Left wingers, creaming over every anonymous source and bullshit Adam Schiff lie, as they chirp for impeachment, for removal from office under the 25th amendment, as they give home psych evaluations from afar, as they ridicule his weight, his provincial eating and other habits, and y'all rant endlessly about how "muh demuckrusuh!" is being destroyed (the same democracy that y'all claim is really a racist, sexist, patriarchal, colonialist, a fascist system of oppression which privileges whiteness at the expense of everyone who isn't white, and needs to be disrupted and dismantled because it is such a white, western, awful system....).

But, do go on wit yo bad self.

Back
Top Bottom