• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Exceeds Target: GDP Down 1.4%

1. Ban CRT from preschools
2. Repeal Obamacare
3. “Don’t Say Trans” bills
4. Impeach Biden
Democrats control congress and the White House and have for the last year and a half. Whats their plan?

*crickets*

At least you admit that Biden is overseeing an economic downturn. Thats a great step forward for you. Congratulations.
Which is it? Do you want more inflation or a cooling down economy? Pick one.

I never had a doubt that Biden could accomplish this. He has worked very hard on obtaining it.

Great job, Joe!

All that funny money pumped up the numbers for a while, but that's pretty much the only trick Ol Joe knows.

I know .The nerve. I mean lefties never did this kind of thing when Trump was president. ( don’t embarass yourself by trying to respind)
good call

I never had a doubt that Biden could accomplish this. He has worked very hard on obtaining it.

Great job, Joe!
Not according to the BEA. According to them it grew.

Disturbing. Chances of a soft landing are dwindling. You can't spend like a drunken sailor and not expect interest rates to be driven up thereby causing a recession. Its not rocket science. The only thing to do now is hunker down and ride it out. Do not vote for any candidate that is economically illiterate. This includes all democrats and most republicans.

i was so expecting you to thank Biden like you thanked your boy trump.
thanks Joe for developing that vaccine. You bailed the country out

thanks Joe for developing that vaccine. You bailed the country out
don't you want to thank him for the economy like you thanked your boy trump??

don't you want to thank him for the economy like you thanked your boy trump??
Joe knows you build the economy from the middle , not with tax giveaways to billionaires. This country was built by union labor!
Trickle down does NOT work! We must make the rich pay their fair share. Especiall the ones that gouged us for record profits.and gues what ( leans into mic and whispers) taxing the rich brings inflation down,

You people need to stop with this nonsense. The pandemic had a very real effect on the world's economy. Everybody knows it except leftists, apparently.
Yes, and it carried well into Biden's presidency as well. In fact, we still have lingering effects from it.

Funny how you use the "Covid effect" to provide excuses for tRump and use the very same pandemic as criticisms of Biden.

I think that the word that I am searching for that best describes your economic assessment is Hipocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom