• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: Everyone Knows Someone Who Blackmails with Naked Pics

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Sorry Joe.

No we don’t. And not everyone invaded women and little girls private space with inappropriate touching and hugging like you do pops.

How many pics of you Joe are floating around out there?

How about the good Dr? Any spicy pics there Joe?

What an a$$hat.

===========

hunter-joe-biden.jpg

Biden is willing to bet that everyone knows someone who took a naked picture of someone with whom they have had an intimate relationship and then shared it.

“So we’ve established a new civil rights cause of action* for those whose intimate images were shared on the public screen. How many times have you heard…I bet everybody knows somebody, somewhere along the line that in an intimate relationship, what happened was the guy takes a revealing picture of his naked friend, or whatever, in a compromising position and then literally, in a sense, blackmails her or mortifies that person.”

Yeah, no, crazy old man. I have never met anyone who had their naked pictures shared online – not ever.

As usual, VySky is outright lying about what was said. Biden says we all know somebody who has shared intimate pictures in a relationship only to have that person post it online or try to use it to control that person.

This is an EXTREMELY common thing that happens. I have no doubt that most of the Trump incels who have no interaction with women don't know anybody this has happened to, but I know several.

I think it's beyond hilarious that you can't find any legitimate things to criticize Biden on, so you have to try for this desperate shit.

As usual, VySky is outright lying about what was said. Biden says we all know somebody who has shared intimate pictures in a relationship only to have that person post it online or try to use it to control that person.

This is an EXTREMELY common thing that happens. I have no doubt that most of the Trump incels who have no interaction with women don't know anybody this has happened to, but I know several.

I think it's beyond hilarious that you can't find any legitimate things to criticize Biden on, so you have to try for this desperate shit.
He's test marketing new lies. He's been slammed down so many times for his lies on vaccines and masks, he's staging a new act for his "audience" of barnyard animals.

No. Most of us don’t know anyone doing that sick crap. Joe trying the everyone does it excuse is pretty stupid if not sick.

No. Most of us don’t know anyone doing that sick crap. Joe trying the everyone does it excuse is pretty stupid if not sick.
You're trying to lie again. The quote, and what I said, is that almost all of us know someone who HAS HAD THAT DONE TO THEM. I know you're functionally illiterate but you can try right?

You're trying to lie again. The quote, and what I said, is that almost all of us know someone who HAS HAD THAT DONE TO THEM. I know you're functionally illiterate but you can try right?
No read again what he said.

He said “I bet everyone knows somebody’

Then he said “blackmails her”

In this case the her is his 10M dollar feeder son and the old man in the mirror

So again, I don’t know anyone more less everybody who is doing the sick crap his family partakes in. He’s full of crap and it’s just not his diapers we’re talking about here.

President Biden's "advisers" were no doubt terribly embarrassed by his comments.

I assume that they have asked Dr. Biden to try to gently urge him to think carefully before making statements about, uh, "romantic" matters.

Doesn’t allowing naked photos of yourself to be taken fall under the same “girl code” as don’t leave your drink unattended at a bar/party, don’t leave a girlfriend behind at a party, and don’t post something on the internet you wouldn’t want a potential employer to see?

Are these “rules” no longer passed from one person to another? Do parents no longer teach their children these things? Do girlfriends no longer look out for one another? Do friends not tell each other truths? Do guys not call each other out on bad behavior any longer?

I count my blessings to have had family and friends that passed down these rules in life - and associate with others that do the same.

President Biden's "advisers" were no doubt terribly embarrassed by his comments.

I assume that they have asked Dr. Biden to try to gently urge him to think carefully before making statements about, uh, "romantic" matters.
They must have the market cornered on mops.

Doesn’t allowing naked photos of yourself to be taken fall under the same “girl code” as don’t leave your drink unattended at a bar/party, don’t leave a girlfriend behind at a party, and don’t post something on the internet you wouldn’t want a potential employer to see?

Are these “rules” no longer passed from one person to another? Do parents no longer teach their children these things? Do girlfriends no longer look out for one another? Do friends not tell each other truths? Do guys not call each other out on bad behavior any longer?

I count my blessings to have had family and friends that passed down these rules in life - and associate with others that do the same.
Moral decay has our young ladies and gentlemen acting more gutter like. It’s a sad testament of our society

Moral decay has our young ladies and gentlemen acting more gutter like. It’s a sad testament of our society

Yes- we need to have moral character and integrity, like dear leader Donald Trump!🤣🤣🤣

Based on some of what I see young adults and teens post, I would say that receiving “clicks” on social media seems to be a motivating factor and drives all common sense out of the way. I shake my head and wonder why their parents didn’t teach them better.

They must have the market cornered on mops.
What exactly do you think you can accomplish at this point in time? Joe Biden won the election 17 months ago. You'll never change that.

"Allowing" is not always the case. Pretty sure it takes about half a second for someone to pretend to be checking a text message then grab a quick snapshot or start recording, and that's if they're even awake. For those who do allow intimate photos to be taken or shared there's usually a level of trust there, which sometimes is betrayed.

"Allowing" is not always the case. Pretty sure it takes about half a second for someone to pretend to be checking a text message then grab a quick snapshot or start recording, and that's if they're even awake. For those who do allow intimate photos to be taken or shared there's usually a level of trust there, which sometimes is betrayed.
The point here is Joe says its a rampant problem as Everybody knows somebody.

He's such a lying pathetic man.

The point here is Joe says its a rampant problem as Everybody knows somebody.

He's such a lying pathetic man.
Admittedly based only on the image you present of yourself on this forum, I really can't imagine any woman who'd been humiliated or blackmailed in such a manner would confide about it to you.

Admittedly based only on the image you present of yourself on this forum, I really can't imagine any woman who'd been humiliated or blackmailed in such a manner would confide about it to you.
Is that the only way we know? Some sack looks for sympathy?

Joe said Everybody. Does he know what Everybody means?

Is that the only way we know? Some sack looks for sympathy?
Proving my point.

Joe said Everybody. Does he know what Everybody means?
You probably do know someone who has been victimized in that manner, they're just bright enough not to tell you. "Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces."

I said the same during Trump's time, don't take one sentence out of context. It is despicable when the left does it, it is the same coming from the right.
Listen to what the man is actually saying, in context.

Can't really disagree there. All to rub the noses of the religious I suppose.
While I am not a religious type, I do mourn the loss of the old set of morals that the vast majority of people used to live by.

Can't really disagree there. All to rub the noses of the religious I suppose.
While I am not a religious type, I do mourn the loss of the old set of morals that the vast majority of people used to live by.

Those have always been ideals. The vast majority of people have never lived by those ideals.

Those have always been ideals. The vast majority of people have never lived by those ideals.
Ah, but you see they were very good at not talking about it and turning a blind eye, so that made it a much better world, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom