• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden endorses Trump on COVID

I don’t think that’s what happened there. I really don’t.

By agreeing that COVID response is essentially a state issue, he has agreed with Trump's general approach to the pandemic.

Biden has not endorsed Trump's "do nothing, it'll go away like a miracle" approach.

Fake news.

Biden has not endorsed Trump's "do nothing, it'll go away like a miracle" approach.

Are you sure? Cause I think what the OP is trying to say is Joe Biden understands how the constitution works? And therefore...he’s....not fit...to...be president..?

Oh god. :(

Are you sure? Cause I think what the OP is trying to say is Joe Biden understands how the constitution works? And therefore...he’s....not fit...to...be president..?

Oh god. :(

Well, then it would also appear President Trump understands the Constitution as well...

Well, then it would also appear President Trump understands the Constitution as well...

Then you find Joe Biden as trustworthy on covid as Donald Trump. Excellent.

Everytime Biden does speak he walks back and reverses what he said the previous time. Joe Biden stands for nothing at all since he has said the exact opposite on nearly ever issue.
All while you support the guy that says on thing and does another.
DT said he would raise taxes on the wealthy; yet, he lowered their taxes.
DT said he would Replace Obamacare with something better, cheaper, etc.; yet, his 2017 was far worse and more expensive. Now, he’s trying to have Obamacare declared unconstitutional.
Then, we have these:

Fact-checking Trump claims he's 'the most transparent' president in US history - CNNPolitics

Trump Twists Facts in Environmental Speech - FactCheck.org

Minimum wage 2020: Trump's blue collar boom is due to higher pay floors

Back
Top Bottom