• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Ended August With $141 Million More in Cash Than Trump

If you use registered voters, Biden’s national lead cuts down, by a lot. Nearly every stat referenced in this forum is likely voters.

I’m not saying Biden can’t win, but I seriously doubt it will be “over early,”

There’s no way Biden is getting Texas, and I wouldn’t count on Arizona either.
Arizona is definitely in play for Trump....But the bottom line is Arizona won't matter if he doesn't get BOTH FL and PA first....

Last edited:
Yes the election is over. Biden's got it wrapped up. There is no urgency to vote for Biden because your vote won't count because Biden's already got plenty of votes.
Never said anything of the kind, did point out the difference from 2016 and 2020. But hey, if that is what you believe then go ahead and stay home and skip the election, every non-vote helps.

If you use registered voters, Biden’s national lead cuts down, by a lot. Nearly every stat referenced in this forum is likely voters.

I’m not saying Biden can’t win, but I seriously doubt it will be “over early,”

There’s no way Biden is getting Texas, and I wouldn’t count on Arizona either.
This is from today's NY Times. I wasn't counting on Texas but it is so close that Trump has to expend resources defending what should be a safe state.
3 red states.png

This is from today's NY Times. I wasn't counting on Texas but it is so close that Trump has to expend resources defending what should be a safe state.
View attachment 67296302
The fact that the NYT has Texas +3 Trump is proof enough that Trump will win it. We went through this four years ago, Rachel Maddow was convinced Hillary would win Texas.

Most polls have Trump winning in Iowa.

As Nate Silver confirmed, many pollsters overrepresent college educated voters.

Personally, I’m worried about Michigan, because Whitmer will do everything in her power to slant the election to Biden.

Last edited:
Never said anything of the kind, did point out the difference from 2016 and 2020. But hey, if that is what you believe then go ahead and stay home and skip the election, every non-vote helps.
You said Biden was way out in front and a sure thing. I agree. There is no pressing need to vote since Biden's got it wrapped up.

Trump is also stealing from his own campaign. Do not forget that. For all of our teeth gritting and consternation it is entirely possible we are watching a The Producers style scheme right in front of our eyes.
Interesting, perhaps you could point to the proof of this allegation. While you're at it, send it to the democrats. They are in need of another lie to propagate. I also cannot help to see the irony in your comment considering who you have as an avatar.

Interesting, perhaps you could point to the proof of this allegation. While you're at it, send it to the democrats. They are in need of another lie to propagate. I also cannot help to see the irony in your comment considering who you have as an avatar.

I don’t care if he’s stealing. No one does. He’s stealing from his own dumb supporters, the same folks that gave money to Steve BAnnon to sit on yachts for a year.

The less money ya’ll have, the better.

This is no secret, the information is out there that Trump is clearly mismanaging his campaign money.... Trumps campaign finances are a mess....

Trump uses campaign funds for legal bills

How Trump Moved Millions from His Campaign Donors To His Private Business

Trump Blows a Billion dollar fundraiser lead

This is no secret, the information is out there that Trump is clearly mismanaging his campaign money.... Trumps campaign finances are a mess....

Trump uses campaign funds for legal bills

How Trump Moved Millions from His Campaign Donors To His Private Business

Trump Blows a Billion dollar fundraiser lead

Using his resorts to host campaign events and then paying for those events is not "funneling millions to his properties."

Trump uses the money to defend himself against frivolous lawsuits that are campaign based. The left sues him every other day.

Using his resorts to host campaign events and then paying for those events is not "funneling millions to his properties."

Trump uses the money to defend himself against frivolous lawsuits that are campaign based. The left sues him every other day.

He had a billion...let me type that again..BILLION....dollar fundraising lead....Bidens campaign today has more money that Trumps....Trump clearly mismanaged his campaign funds.

2020 Presidential Election Fundraising Tracker

He had a billion...let me type that again..BILLION....dollar fundraising lead....Bidens campaign today has more money that Trumps....Trump clearly mismanaged his campaign funds.

2020 Presidential Election Fundraising Tracker

Because Trump spent tons of m money before Biden was named the nominee defending himself from the Left's attacks. Look, if this is the case, he will be in trouble and that is on him. He is not out of money now and if he does run out, he will be screwed unless he funds it himself.

You said Biden was way out in front and a sure thing. I agree. There is no pressing need to vote since Biden's got it wrapped up.
I said "Biden is visiting all the states and doing very well and is not taking anything for granted, plus trump is probably the most disliked President and American in recent history," seems you are reading more into what I said than was said. Lame try on your part.

I said "Biden is visiting all the states and doing very well and is not taking anything for granted, plus trump is probably the most disliked President and American in recent history," seems you are reading more into what I said than was said. Lame try on your part.

Two points here:

(1)Biden is visiting states and doing well? More flies are showing up for his events than people.

(2)Trump’s approval is up to 47-50% in a number of recent polls. He might have high dislike numbers, but he’s also the most enthusiastically liked President in recent history, probably along with Obama. His events have been packed.

Two points here:

(1)Biden is visiting states and doing well? More flies are showing up for his events than people.

(2)Trump’s approval is up to 47-50% in a number of recent polls. He might have high dislike numbers, but he’s also the most enthusiastically liked President in recent history, probably along with Obama. His events have been packed.
No, no trump supporters are showing up for Biden events.

Approval and planning on voting for trump are not the same thing, I have seen no poll showing him at a 50% approval rating. Most liked? You drinking early in the day now? His events are nothing compared to last time and most are the same old hard core supporters too stupid to wear a mask, some won't be here on election day.

Billionaires for Biden

Of course. He promised billionaires he would not raise their taxes and would not change anything.

No, no trump supporters are showing up for Biden events.

Approval and planning on voting for trump are not the same thing, I have seen no poll showing him at a 50% approval rating. Most liked? You drinking early in the day now? His events are nothing compared to last time and most are the same old hard core supporters too stupid to wear a mask, some won't be here on election day.
Trump’s events have been packed. With people, not flies.

YouGuv has Trump’s approval up to 47%, The Hill has it up to 48%, and Rasmussen has it at 50%.

The fact that the NYT has Texas +3 Trump is proof enough that Trump will win it. We went through this four years ago, Rachel Maddow was convinced Hillary would win Texas.

Most polls have Trump winning in Iowa.

As Nate Silver confirmed, many pollsters overrepresent college educated voters.

Personally, I’m worried about Michigan, because Whitmer will do everything in her power to slant the election to Biden.
The new Fox News poll is out

Poll-924-PA.jpg

Poll-924-Ohio.jpg

Poll-924-Nevada1.jpg

The new Fox News poll is out.

Before I comment on the Fox poll, I just want to put it out there that I am in a Mexican restaurant right now, and they have Fox News on.

All the staff appear to be Hispanic.

I think this is a sign.

The new Fox News poll is out

Poll-924-PA.jpg

Poll-924-Ohio.jpg

Poll-924-Nevada1.jpg
I’m not too worried about Ohio, Quinnipiac has Biden +1, and this is the polling firm that has Biden +10 nationally.

I’m more concerned about Pennsylvania, Trump needs to Campaign like crazy there, especially because Biden is from Scranton.

But if you look at RCP on Pennsylvania from late September/early October 2016, there were polls that had Clinton +12 and Clinton +10.

Trump doesn’t need Nevada, it was blue in 2016.

Remember, ABC has Trump ahead in both Florida and Arizona.

Let’s see what happens after the debate next week.

Last edited:
I’m not too worried about Ohio, Quinnipiac has Biden +1, and this is the polling firm that has Biden +10 nationally.

I’m more concerned about Pennsylvania, Trump needs to Campaign like crazy there, especially because Biden is from Scranton.

But if you look at RCP on Pennsylvania from late September/early October 2016, there were polls that had Clinton +12 and Clinton +10.

Trump doesn’t need Nevada, it was blue in 2016.

Remember, ABC has Trump ahead in both Florida and Arizona.

Let’s see what happens after the debate next week.

No one cares about the damn debates. People have made up their minds. The fact that we are this close to the election and Biden is so ahead ... well good luck to trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I comment on the Fox poll, I just want to put it out there that I am in a Mexican restaurant right now, and they have Fox News on.

All the staff appear to be Hispanic.

I think this is a sign.

Huh? What exactly is the “sign”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozens of billionaires are throwing money at Biden. I wonder why that might be?

Meanwhile, on Mainstreet...

You should seek that answer out yourself. Why would more billionaires want to contribute to someone who is supposedly bad for the economy?

No one cares about the damn debates. People have made up their minds.

I give the American electorate more credit than that.

Maybe not DP posters, but the American electorate.

BTW your phrasing implies that you are afraid that people WILL watch the debates.

Plus, the 2016 mantra is old. It's 2020.

Interesting lol.

When there is data from 2016, by comparison, that makes Biden look good, you all are all over it.

When there is data from 2016, by comparison, that makes Trump look good, suddenly the 2016 mantra is old.

I had this crazy thought that the reason some liberal polling firms are oversampling Democrats is so, in case Trump wins, Democrats can accuse him of cheating. And then back it up by claiming that the polls did not match the results.

Back
Top Bottom