• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden destroys Trumpism

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's over, arguably the most popular GOP president in history (among the parties base) lost to a guy him and his minions claimed couldn't put on his own pants. His legacy is destroyed, regardless of what happens to congress. Trump will face legal trouble for the rest of his life, and he'll NEVER be able to live losing to Biden down.

"Conservatives" claimed no way that Dems would nominate an old white guy. They were wrong. "Conservatives" said that the old white guy would get crushed because Trump had big rallies, cult boat parades, caravans, etc. "Conservatives" have been wrong about everything. I suppose McConnell stacking the SC is something they could be happy about, but that eventually will be "looked at later".

Trump is done, and American conservatism under his rule is done. The victory in 2016 was a fluke, as many pointed out.

The 2024 election will decide the fate of the GOP. Either go with Trumpism again and lose, or purge the extremists and go back to being at least a somewhat "conservative" party.

Oh, and Obama will finally get his presidential portrait unveiled...further rubbing salt in the wounds of Trump and his base
8)

Oh, it's not over. All that ugly was there before Trump and it'll be there for quite a long time after.

I agree, but what I mean is it's clearly not viable nationally. If the GOP wants the whitehouse again, Trumpism candidates don't work. 2016 was a fluke for a variety of reasons.

I agree, but what I mean is it's clearly not viable nationally. If the GOP wants the whitehouse again, Trumpism candidates don't work. 2016 was a fluke for a variety of reasons.
Biden got a little over 3% more of the popular vote than Trump did. It's far from a fluke or a mandate. People are still fed up with ID politics. Biden is a career shape shifter to says whatever pleases his audience at the time. The party that supported MLK, JFK and WJC, produced a candidate that chose his running mate by gender and skin color. The electorate voted against Trump, not for Biden. If Trump wasn't such a caustic A-hole, he probably would've won despite the constant attack from the left, Hollywood and MSM.

once he finally stops suing, he'll probably start a show called the Orange Julius Was Tremendously Robbed Revolution Now show. maybe the MLM and goldbug advertising revenue will stave off his creditors for a minute.

There will be a lot fewer boat and truck caravan rallies.

Call me out if this proves wrong, but I think we're going to see the Obama years again, possibly on steroids. It built slowly from Fox's creation and Gingrich's push for a permanent republican majority, then exploded when it looked like the Dem candidate was going to be a black dude. Trump was revenge for the black dude. And now he's lost to someone he called senile and another minority VP (I don't actually know her ancestry because, well, duh).

Just wait for the threads mocking anything he says before, during, or after inauguration. Just wait for his mustard-on-hamberder moment. Just wait for them to insist he hates America and wants to destroy it, then let that non-white VP rule it.

You saw ugly running its victory laps. Wait for how it behaves as a wounded animal.

Sure, no rallies. But . . .

Christ, we're probably going to se his sons Beavis and Butthead run in 2024.

Lol. More evidence of the adage that nowhere is a liberal more arrogant than when discussing things they know nothing about. The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today.

Call me out if this proves wrong, but I think we're going to see the Obama years again, possibly on steroids. It built slowly from Fox's creation and Gingrich's push for a permanent republican majority, then exploded when it looked like the Dem candidate was going to be a black dude. Trump was revenge for the black dude. And now he's lost to someone he called senile and another minority VP (I don't actually know her ancestry because, well, duh).

Just wait for the threads mocking anything he says before, during, or after inauguration. Just wait for his mustard-on-hamberder moment. Just wait for them to insist he hates America and wants to destroy it, then let that non-white VP rule it.

You saw ugly running its victory laps. Wait for how it behaves as a wounded animal.

Sure, no rallies. But . . .

Christ, we're probably going to se his sons Beavis and Butthead run in 2024.
There will be a ton of blow back, although Fox isn't nearly as on board with the GOP these days.

I'm too happy to worry about Beavis and Butthead in four years. They'll pick Tucker anyways since they tend to look for someone stupid with no political experience.

The distance between you and reality never ceases to amaze me and that gap just continues to grow. What you just described is the liberal reaction to Trumps victory in 2016. You have become so unhinged by Trump that your posts today bear no resemblance to those of the pre-Trump era. Dont take my word for it. Check em out yourself.

We lived through 4 years of liberal ugly. You just didnt recognize it because you were a big part of it.

Lol. More evidence of the adage that nowhere is a liberal more arrogant than when discussing things they know nothing about.

I see Fletch is projecting again. You're really taking after Dear Leader.

The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today.

2024 is a long ways away. But I suppose you need to grasp whatever hope you can during this time.

It's over, arguably the most popular GOP president in history (among the parties base) lost to a guy him and his minions claimed couldn't put on his own pants. His legacy is destroyed, regardless of what happens to congress. Trump will face legal trouble for the rest of his life, and he'll NEVER be able to live losing to Biden down.

"Conservatives" claimed no way that Dems would nominate an old white guy. They were wrong. "Conservatives" said that the old white guy would get crushed because Trump had big rallies, cult boat parades, caravans, etc. "Conservatives" have been wrong about everything. I suppose McConnell stacking the SC is something they could be happy about, but that eventually will be "looked at later".

Trump is done, and American conservatism under his rule is done. The victory in 2016 was a fluke, as many pointed out.

The 2024 election will decide the fate of the GOP. Either go with Trumpism again and lose, or purge the extremists and go back to being at least a somewhat "conservative" party.

Oh, and Obama will finally get his presidential portrait unveiled...further rubbing salt in the wounds of Trump and his base
8)
The thing is the party is getting progressively worse. They just elected a QAnon congresswoman that trump endorsed.

Lol. More evidence of the adage that nowhere is a liberal more arrogant than when discussing things they know nothing about. The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today.
exactly biden didn't destroy anything.
he will win by about the same margin trump won by they were calling that barely a win lol.

I see Fletch is projecting again. You're really taking after Dear Leader.
In what way? Or is an "I know you are but what am I?" the best you can do.

2024 is a long ways away. But I suppose you need to grasp whatever hope you can during this time.
I am pointing out facts not grasping at hope. If you arent up for countering what I said, then move along to an easier target.

Random Trump supporter hears,

Biden destroys Trumpism

and thinks, "Huh, I still hate the idea of Black Lives Mattering and pretend systemic racism doesn't exist and want to troll the libs 24/7 and worry about Communism and think I am a bigger victim because I am white than any single minority woman on welfare and collecting child support, so how is Trumpism destroyed again?"

Random Trump supporter hears,

Biden destroys Trumpism

and thinks, "Huh, I still hate the idea of Black Lives Mattering and pretend systemic racism doesn't exist and want to troll the libs 24/7 and worry about Communism and think I am a bigger victim because I am white than any single minority woman on welfare and collecting child support, so how is Trumpism destroyed again?"
Thats not Trumpism thats liberal idiocy.

Thats not Trumpism thats liberal idiocy.

No, that's Trumpism. You're a Trumpist, so it stings.

Honesty does that.

You're a victim of reality.

I am pointing out facts not grasping at hope. If you arent up for countering what I said, then move along to an easier target.
What "facts" can you point to that says the GOP will almost surely win the WH in 2024? Where did you learn how to predict the future? Biden hasn't even been inaugurated yet, we don't know the economy in 2024, wars if any, stock market, unemployment rate, etc........... and about a million things can happen between now and then to impact the next presidential election. Heck, this time last year no one could have predicted COVID and Trump's horrific mishandling of that which likely led to Trump's defeat.

No, that's Trumpism. You're a Trumpist, so it stings.

Honesty does that.

You're a victim of reality.
No, liberal idiocy doesnt sting one bit. Its way too common.

What "facts" can you point to that says the GOP will almost surely win the WH in 2024? Where did you learn how to predict the future? Biden hasn't even been inaugurated yet, we don't know the economy in 2024, wars if any, stock market, unemployment rate, etc........... and about a million things can happen between now and then to impact the next presidential election. Heck, this time last year no one could have predicted COVID and Trump's horrific mishandling of that which likely led to Trump's defeat.
I never said the GOP 'will almost surely win" in 2024. Why must you lie about everything?

I never said the GOP 'will almost surely win" in 2024. Why must you lie about everything?
You said, "The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today." The GOP have won a lot of elections. If they can't win with the best map EVER, then what were you saying? So I'm not lying - just reading your comment with the comprehension of a 4th grader. That's a step up from the typical right wing discourse, so I understand the confusion.

At any rate, I'll rephrase, what FACTS can you bring to the table to show, "The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today?"

You said, "The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today." The GOP have won a lot of elections. If they can't win with the best map EVER, then what were you saying?
Did your IQ plummet? How in the hell is what I wrote even slightly confusing to you?
So I'm not lying - just reading your comment with the comprehension of a 4th grader. That's a step up from the typical right wing discourse, so I understand the confusion.
You were lying. Now you trying to blame me for you lying. If you have abandoned honest discussion just say so. Or is this you way of saying so?

At any rate, I'll rephrase, what FACTS can you bring to the table to show, "The electoral map for 2024 has never looked as good for republicans as it does today?"
Try and use you head for a moment. You had a man with all of Trumps flaws very nearly win re-election. Now imagine what a candidate without Trumps flaws can do in the states he lost by a few thousand votes. The Blue Wall is gone.

Back
Top Bottom