• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden condemns violence in Portland and calls on Trump to do the same

The top level of the FBI was busy breaking the law in an attempt to stage a soft coup and remove Trump from office. You will hear more about this in the near future when Durham makes his move. Notice a number of the corrupt top level FBI personnel have already been fired or moved. If Trump is re-elected I imagine some will face prosecution and jail time.

Nah, you won't hear anything outside of the Fox News and right wing media echo chamber, because nothing is there. This is just another laughable distraction to keep the rubes riled up and voting Republican. Like every other Republican "investigation", it will go nowhere, because nothing is there.

I do appreciate you admitting you want Trump to jail his political opponents. Shows how fascist the Modern day GOP led by the orange dictator has become.

I will agree the establishment GOP has been pandering to its base about immigration for decades In order to get cheap (almost slave) labor. However Trump is not a Republican. He just hijacked the Republican Party and rode it to victory over Hillary. Many establishment Republicans hate Trump because he threatens their gravy train.

Trump most certainly is a Republican. He's the leader of their party, and retains strong support from the same voters who call themselves Republican. In terms of policy, he's governed like a typical big government Republican, even employing Reagan's failed "trickle down" failed policies that every other Republican president before him has done in office.

As for illegals, Trump has employed many himself. Make no mistake, it's just a talking point he uses to rile up the base. He, like his Republican counterparts, don't care anything about the issue other than to attack the Democrats with. The wall will do nothing, and he knows it.

I don’t see many failures on the Trump watch. Democrats are trying to blame COVID-19 on Trump like he invented it in the basement of the White House and released it. To be totally honest and fair Trump has done an excellent job leading the fight against the Chinese virus. Joe Biden would force everybody everywhere to wear masks all the time. We should have a vaccine before the end of the year which is far faster than any other vaccine recently developed and totally due to Trump’s Warp Speed effort.

tons of countless deaths, an economy in the crapper, yeah sure he's done great.

Oh, and Trump actually recommended his idiot base to wear masks...after he realized going with the "COVID is a liberal hoax" talking point was costing him support.

Nope, Trump and Pence are a much better team than Obama and Biden. If Trump is elected and serves his full second term I predict the Democratic Party will shrink from a big tent to a little teepee. Maybe the people in cities like Chicago and Baltimore will boot their corrupt Democrat leadership and replace then with Republicans. If so they will be amazed how well their cities will be run.

LOL, you are deluding yourself if you think there will be permanent Republican rule led by nationalist fascists like Trump. You have another thing coming champ. Even if your idiot president manages to squeak by a narrow victory again, no way in hell will a Republican win the presidency in 2024. It will be like 2008 all over again. Watch.

And Republicans can't even run the country, so what makes you think they can run cities?

Last edited:
Nah, you won't hear anything outside of the Fox News and right wing media echo chamber, because nothing is there. This is just another laughable distraction to keep the rubes riled up and voting Republican. Like every other Republican "investigation", it will go nowhere, because nothing is there.

I do appreciate you admitting you want Trump to jail his political opponents. Shows how fascist the Modern day GOP led by the orange dictator has become.

Trump most certainly is a Republican. He's the leader of their party, and retains strong support from the same voters who call themselves Republican. In terms of policy, he's governed like a typical big government Republican, even employing Reagan's failed "trickle down" failed policies that every other Republican president before him has done in office.

As for illegals, Trump has employed many himself. Make no mistake, it's just a talking point he uses to rile up the base. He, like his Republican counterparts, don't care anything about the issue other than to attack the Democrats with. The wall will do nothing, and he knows it.

tons of countless deaths, an economy in the crapper, yeah sure he's done great.

Oh, and Trump actually recommended his idiot base to wear masks...after he realized going with the "COVID is a liberal hoax" talking point was costing him support.

LOL, you are deluding yourself if you think there will be permanent Republican rule led by nationalist fascists like Trump. You have another thing coming champ. Even if your idiot president manages to squeak by a narrow victory again, no way in hell will a Republican win the presidency in 2024. It will be like 2008 all over again. Watch.

And Republicans can't even run the country, so what makes you think they can run cities?

When I listened to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS I was told Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and he would be Impeached and replaced fir it. Three years later the Mueller investigation ended and basically found Trump did not collude with Russia. Trump is still in office. The only news networks that told me he would not be impeached and removed were Fox News and OANN. Tell me again why I should listen to the liberal media and it’s constant fake news. I enjoy a good laugh. We will see about your prediction that there is nothing that will come out if the Durham investigation. I predict a few lower level people will be in trouble but the important people will only get a slap with a wet noodle on their wrist. High level Democrats are always above the rule of law. It is the rule of the Swamp.

I think Pence will have a good chance of winning in 2024 if Trump wins this November. Remember how Bush the Elder followed Reagan.

Dems accuse Trump of mishandling COVID-19 but because of Trump’s warp speed program we may have a vaccine this year or early next year. If you want to find someone who really screwed up on how to handle the China virus look no further than New York’s Governor Cuomo. What a total idiot.

Republicans can run cites. Just compare New York City under Giuliani vs New York City under de Blasio.

When I listened to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS I was told Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and he would be Impeached and replaced fir it. Three years later the Mueller investigation ended and basically found Trump did not collude with Russia. Trump is still in office. The only news networks that told me he would not be impeached and removed were Fox News and OANN. Tell me again why I should listen to the liberal media and it’s constant fake news. I enjoy a good laugh. We will see about your prediction that there is nothing that will come out if the Durham investigation. I predict a few lower level people will be in trouble but the important people will only get a slap with a wet noodle on their wrist. High level Democrats are always above the rule of law. It is the rule of the Swamp.

You enjoy fake news, which explains all the drivel you posted.

And again, nobody ever thought a hideously corrupt Republican senate would ever convict a Republican president, even if it was clear he was guilty. Romney had balls going against the grain, and he will be shunned forever by the same clowns who all voted for him in 2012.

And again, the Mueller report did show collusion. Multiple times in fact. Try reading it.

I think Pence will have a good chance of winning in 2024 if Trump wins this November. Remember how Bush the Elder followed Reagan.

Nope, Pence has no shot in 2024. He's establishment, and even though he would get on his knees and blow Trump if Trump ordered him to, he simply doesn't have the personality to win with the modern day Republican voter. In fact, Trump saved his political career when he chose him as VP. Pence wasn't even liked in very Republican Indiana.

Only way Pence becomes president is if Trump drops dead of a heart attack, or resigns, both of which Pence wants to happen. I have no doubt for one second he's been waiting for something to happen to that idiot, so he could take over.

Dems accuse Trump of mishandling COVID-19 but because of Trump’s warp speed program we may have a vaccine this year or early next year. If you want to find someone who really screwed up on how to handle the China virus look no further than New York’s Governor Cuomo. What a total idiot.

Trump did mishandle the virus, even downplayed for political reasons. Woodward, the same guy who brought down another corrupt Republican president, may end up being the final nail in the coffin that ends your messiahs reign of terror. Then again, Republicans of today are MUCH worse than the Republicans of Nixon's presidency, and they were bad then. Trump could shoot someone and not lose a single vote, as he said.

Republicans can run cites. Just compare New York City under Giuliani vs New York City under de Blasio.

Republicans literally run on a platform that government is bad. So it should be no surprise that they can't govern worth a damn.

You enjoy fake news, which explains all the drivel you posted.

And again, nobody ever thought a hideously corrupt Republican senate would ever convict a Republican president, even if it was clear he was guilty. Romney had balls going against the grain, and he will be shunned forever by the same clowns who all voted for him in 2012.

And again, the Mueller report did show collusion. Multiple times in fact. Try reading it.

Nope, Pence has no shot in 2024. He's establishment, and even though he would get on his knees and blow Trump if Trump ordered him to, he simply doesn't have the personality to win with the modern day Republican voter. In fact, Trump saved his political career when he chose him as VP. Pence wasn't even liked in very Republican Indiana.

Only way Pence becomes president is if Trump drops dead of a heart attack, or resigns, both of which Pence wants to happen. I have no doubt for one second he's been waiting for something to happen to that idiot, so he could take over.

Trump did mishandle the virus, even downplayed for political reasons. Woodward, the same guy who brought down another corrupt Republican president, may end up being the final nail in the coffin that ends your messiahs reign of terror. Then again, Republicans of today are MUCH worse than the Republicans of Nixon's presidency, and they were bad then. Trump could shoot someone and not lose a single vote, as he said.

Republicans literally run on a platform that government is bad. So it should be no surprise that they can't govern worth a damn.

Obviously we don’t agree on much if anything. It will be interesting to find out which of us is more correct. Time will tell.

Obviously we don’t agree on much if anything. It will be interesting to find out which of us is more correct. Time will tell.

I suspect that if I'm correct, you'll soon be operating under a different username. Just my two cents.

Biden condemns violence in Portland and calls on Trump to do the same

merlin_155260731_e9e4a8f2-c919-492f-ac31-4a489b971ce7-articleLarge.jpg

what planet do you live on, Trump has been calling this violence and rioting out in the radical left wing democratic run cities Biden can't come out of his basement long enough, he is planning on the democrats stealing the election for him! q 2024

It's time for Joe Biden to go on the attack. With Trumps dismal record of unending failures, Biden may have to prioritize his targeting.

I think it is important for Joe Biden to go on the hard offensive and not allow Trump to commandeer the daily news cycle.

come out of your basement and show the world how incompetent you are! Q 2024

I suspect that if I'm correct, you'll soon be operating under a different username. Just my two cents.

Wrong. I don’t operate under different usernames. Why should I?

Back
Top Bottom