• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Claims a GOP 'Blitzkrieg'

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Vice President Biden is out with an alarmed e-mail cash appeal warning that the GOP will mount a “blitzkrieg” against Democrats in the fall.

Comparing GOP tactics to the fast-striking forces of Nazi Germany, Biden warns in a message sent by the DCCC today: “As things heat up, you can expect House Democrats will be hit with a GOP blitzkrieg of vicious Swift-Boat-style attack ads, Karl Rove-inspired knockout tactics, thinly veiled attempts at character assassination and tea party disruptions.”
Biden Claims a GOP 'Blitzkrieg' (Updated)

Democrat leaders just can't seem to help themselves, and now it has become the language of the White House against their American opposition. I don't recall this type of language coming from any administration in the past.

Fits with "keeping their boots on the neck of BP".

Too bad we don't get this language about our real enemies. Keep the boots on the necks of terrorists, Blitzkreig the terrorists, Kick the asses of terrorists... But no... it's not even a war on terror anymore... ...

I think someone reported hearing Obi say to Obiden... after your last week Joe... Plug the damn hole.

BTW... I hope Republicans are relentless and shred this pair of fools at the helm, the Dem leadership and their dweebs in Congress. Lord knows there is plenty of ammo. Where is the new Lee Atwater? Our James Carville? Lord knows McCain's Vagina Monologues didn't work last time around.

Last edited:
Ooooo I like that word..

blitzkrieg.jpg

Ah Biden...comparing the GOP's response to Nazi tactics. Really? Is the 2010 race already been Godwinized

GodwinsLaw_CatPoster.jpg

Ah Biden...comparing the GOP's response to Nazi tactics. Really? Is the 2010 race already been Godwinized

GodwinsLaw_CatPoster.jpg

You mean the 2012 race I assume?

That photo is a killer.
Never heard of Godwin's Law, but it makes sense.

Could extrapolate it to Zimmer's Law... which is the longer any thread goes with a certain cretin on this site, the higher the probability his adversaries will be called "liars"; without justification or reason.

You know when Democrats are reeling. They either play the race card, the Hitler card, or their newest toy, the Bush card.

Joe Biden - The Democrats' Dan Quayle.

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving - To Republicans, that is. What a prolific mouth, which will be his legacy, long after he is gone. LOL.

Joe Biden - The Democrats' Dan Quayle.

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving - To Republicans, that is. What a prolific mouth, which will be his legacy, long after he is gone. LOL.

Except Qualye isn't an idiot, Biden is. Qualye got caught with that stupid Potatoe bit, and the Media raped him for it. See the Media raping Biden? Ya no.

...brings back memories of Republicans calling anybody who didn't agree with the war 'terrorist supporters'.

Calling this is a Nazi comparison is pretty absurd. If using the term blitzkrieg or blitz to describe an action is likening the person taking that action to a Nazi then a lot of American football players should be pissed.

You know when Democrats are reeling. They either play the race card, the Hitler card, or their newest toy, the Bush card.

as i see it, they are playing with the cards dealt to them by the republicans

everything Biden stated is legitimate

as i see it, they are playing with the cards dealt to them by the republicans

everything Biden stated is legitimate

Well, not quite everything. Tea Party disruptions? You mean Americans questioning authority for once in how many decades?

I hope the Republicans do scorch the landscape with Obama idiocy and his false promises.
The problem last time was the guy had no record, and was protected by the press.

Now people know what Hope & Change means. For those that struggle to understand, the GOP should help close the gap.

Well, not quite everything. Tea Party disruptions? You mean Americans questioning authority for once in how many decades?
no, i mean tea party disruptions as they were previously found to have made every effort to promote chaos at the demo's town hall meetings

I hope the Republicans do scorch the landscape with Obama idiocy and his false promises.
no doubt. screw the country if it works out best for the republican party

The problem last time was the guy had no record, and was protected by the press.
the problem last time was the guy had NO republican opposition. remember "the fundamentals of the economy are sound" sound bites. yea, that guy was the republicans non-viable candidate equivalent of al gore, and john kerry

Now people know what Hope & Change means. For those that struggle to understand, the GOP should help close the gap..
and the people now know what the party of "NO" means
NO regulations on multinational corporations
NO money for the man on the street while wall street gets bailed out
NO unemployment money to the unemployed who face hardship while the bailed out financial institutions are passing our billions in bonuses
NO to holding BP liable for the devastation it has wrought
result: NO credibility for the GObp

Except Qualye isn't an idiot, Biden is. Qualye got caught with that stupid Potatoe bit, and the Media raped him for it. See the Media raping Biden? Ya no.

Quayle, the guy who couldn't spell "potato", isn't an idiot. ;)

but yea, quite a gaffe by Biden, although the Republicans perform a "blitzkrieg" every election. If you don't think the Republicans are absolutely ruthless these days, just look at Breitbart's offer of $100,000 for some mere emails trashing conservatives sent by a journalist. Although the real blitzkrieg will come from FNC in November, beware their Photoshop powers!

FNC_Controversy_Steinberg.png

no, i mean tea party disruptions as they were previously found to have made every effort to promote chaos at the demo's town hall meetings
Questions can't be asked? What President said something along the lines of "get in their face"? Wasn't that the current WH occupant?

Yeah Tea Party folks are just evil. They want limited government... liberty.
Damn idiots.:roll:

No. Obama and the Dems are larding up the country, and their lard has achieved what exactly?

Nada.

Just piled on more debt.
Those 260 jobs per state last month were quite the showing.

the problem last time was the guy had NO republican opposition. remember "the fundamentals of the economy are sound" sound bites. yea, that guy was the republicans non-viable candidate equivalent of al gore, and john kerry
McCain was weak... he's RINO. He was equivalent to Algore and Kerry... I agree. Too similar to them on far too many issues.
His Gang of 14 fiasco was repulsive.

NO unemployment money to the unemployed who face hardship while the bailed out financial institutions are passing our billions in bonuses
No regulations for multi-nationals?
I didn't agree with the bail-outs.
BP will be held accountable. That is in the works, but why in the world did it take so long for Obama to scratch the Jones Act? Jindal is having a fit in Louisiana... he just ripped Obi a new sphincter. 3 weeks to get an OK for the sand bars, then they start and they wonder if the rocks might cause a problem... they lay a fleet of skimmers inactive for... lifevests... he sends lawyers and has meetings, not action.
Remember Obi received the most cash from BP.

We need fewer regs, less red tape... you know, that quaint idea called limited government... and lower taxes.

He's saying it hasn't started yet but will soon.

Also, see signature.

Do you actually believe half the tripe put out by your own loudmouth yobs?

I do really think you need to learn to read.

Do you actually believe half the tripe put out by your own loudmouth yobs?

What? Biden was clearly speaking in the future tense. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Quayle, the guy who couldn't spell "potato", isn't an idiot. ;)

but yea, quite a gaffe by Biden, although the Republicans perform a "blitzkrieg" every election. If you don't think the Republicans are absolutely ruthless these days, just look at Breitbart's offer of $100,000 for some mere emails trashing conservatives sent by a journalist. Although the real blitzkrieg will come from FNC in November, beware their Photoshop powers!

FNC_Controversy_Steinberg.png

CNN already started it... back in oh... 2008...

340x_SafariScreenSnapz002-16.jpg

C'mon guys, you know Biden. When was the last time anything he said planned? I'm sure he meant to say "Blitz", like the football term but got confused about how many missles are raining down on Israel, and whether or not Chuck Schumer can stand. I say we cut him a break. As his mother would say, God love 'im, but he's an f-tard, and he can't help it.

To say biden was screaming nazi is absurd. Blitzkrieg is a common term, as is allies. BUT IN THE SAME ARTICLE OMG!!!!

abmpjs.jpeg

theres a connection here!

Is there a bigger donkey's rectum in politics above Joe Bite Me Biden?

C'mon guys, you know Biden. When was the last time anything he said planned? I'm sure he meant to say "Blitz", like the football term but got confused about how many missles are raining down on Israel, and whether or not Chuck Schumer can stand. I say we cut him a break. As his mother would say, God love 'im, but he's an f-tard, and he can't help it.

He's excused. Besides, we now have Vice President Bite Me as his new moniker. I like that one, better.

He's excused. Besides, we now have Vice President Bite Me as his new moniker. I like that one, better.

Someone explain to me how McCrystal get's dressed down and resigns from the Army for his mouth, but Biden get's press and is all the better for it. Has Biden ever been tested for terets?

Back
Top Bottom