• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Have’ a COVID Vaccine When He Took Office

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...covid-vaccine-when-he-took-office/ar-BB1dLa00

Im actually going to chalk this up to him saying we didnt have needles, but thats also wrong. Biden was even vaccinated before he took office. Millions of does of vaccine were already being injected when he took office, and hes done nothing to change that so far. I guess hes just playing the usual blame game, when he could just be honest. Say there was already a process in place, we're making it better, things will be fine.

But they have to fear monger.
It could be he's simply saying that we didn't had the vaccine in mass and simply misspoke like he always does.

The claim that Trump had no plan wasn't a false story that "we all knew." It is a true story. If you think it wasn't, prove it.
I stand by what I said previously -- while Biden misspoke about having a vaccine prior to his inauguration, he's been doing a stellar job of taking the bull by the horns getting more vaccines and having a coordinated distribution system. Your butt just stings because he's doing what Trump should have been doing but didn't.

With the greatest respect, the scheduled roll out of vaccines in the US was for 20 million in December, 30 million in January and 50 million in February. Total of 100 million produced and distributed.

Our medical system is run at the state level. Licensing, regulation and inspection all occur state by state.

Here in Indiana, the vaccination process has been very orderly and has proceeded quite smoothly. I parked my car, got the vaccine and was back in my car in about 30 minutes. That included a 15 minute wait and see period.

In some states, the vaccination process is reported to have been less efficient.

It REALLY makes me wonder how stupid the folks elected to State offices around the country might be. Is it possible that they are even less intelligent than those we elect to national office?

Seems like a good topic for a "Believe it or Not" type show.

With the greatest respect, the scheduled roll out of vaccines in the US was for 20 million in December, 30 million in January and 50 million in February. Total of 100 million produced and distributed.

Our medical system is run at the state level. Licensing, regulation and inspection all occur state by state.

Here in Indiana, the vaccination process has been very orderly and has proceeded quite smoothly. I parked my car, got the vaccine and was back in my car in about 30 minutes. That included a 15 minute wait and see period.

In some states, the vaccination process is reported to have been less efficient.

It REALLY makes me wonder how stupid the folks elected to State offices around the country might be. Is it possible that they are even less intelligent than those we elect to national office?

Seems like a good topic for a "Believe it or Not" type show.

Seems like its your butt that stings now that you dont have Trump to blame for everything. Full defense mode 24/7 isnt so fun is it?
With Trump gone, I'm sleeping like a baby. With Biden at the helm, there is less to blame.

That guy just tries so hard to not tell the truth. Could it be pathological?

(Clearly not all of the above statements are massive whoppers, but some of the things he says... good allah is it self serving delusion.)

As a friend of mine said, she gets sarcasm from every Biden speech.
But from her husband, she does not get it anymore...

That guy just tries so hard to not tell the truth. Could it be pathological?

(Clearly not all of the above statements are massive whoppers, but some of the things he says... good allah is it self serving delusion.)

As I said, I think he just has no idea what hes saying. I dont think he actually knows the substance of whats going on and probably shouldnt be doing town halls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...covid-vaccine-when-he-took-office/ar-BB1dLa00

Im actually going to chalk this up to him saying we didnt have needles, but thats also wrong. Biden was even vaccinated before he took office. Millions of does of vaccine were already being injected when he took office, and hes done nothing to change that so far. I guess hes just playing the usual blame game, when he could just be honest. Say there was already a process in place, we're making it better, things will be fine.

The PROBLEM is that the former administration left everything in a shambles.
We had "the vaccine" for sure. What we didn't have was a coordinated plan to GET IT INTO people's arms in an efficient manner, and that's the thrust of what the administration is saying, and they have proof to back it up.
But you go ahead and keep on twisting the story all you like, and be sure to REFUSE the shot when it's your turn.
I mean, you wouldn't want to disappoint your hero, the one who said all along that he "likes to lie to the American people" about the severity of the pandemic.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,”
the president repeated for emphasis. … Trump admitted to Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.

There is a reoccurring theme in the Bible whereby certain individuals who pass judgement on others are inadvertently passing judgement on themselves!

Within that context, despite the attempts by Trump and his supporters to characterize "Sleepy Joe" as no longer mentally fit to serve as President, it was "The Donald" who became a recluse retreating behind the walls of the White House for the last 3 months after his 2020 Election defeat - despite the nation suffering through its highest rate of daily infections and deaths attributed to the COVID-19 Pandemic!

It was Donald Trump, not Joe Biden, who demonstrated in those last 3 months that he was not mentally fit to be President and incapable of rising above his election loss to comfort a grieving nation through its greatest public health crisis in a century!

Last edited:

Oh by the way, perhaps you can help the rest of us understand this:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency issued the waiver in the final moments of Donald Trump's presidency last month, allowing a Texas company to export its products after it failed to secure U.S. customers, according to the FEMA letter obtained by KHN.

Oh by the way, perhaps you can help the rest of us understand this:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency issued the waiver in the final moments of Donald Trump's presidency last month, allowing a Texas company to export its products after it failed to secure U.S. customers, according to the FEMA letter obtained by KHN.

You mean the ones that literally no one in the United States wanted to buy because employers would have to fit test their employees? Those ones?

Yeah, best to just cart them to the trash instead of exporting them to desperate people who want them.

As I said, I think he just has no idea what hes saying. I dont think he actually knows the substance of whats going on and probably shouldnt be doing town halls.

I disagree. I think he needs to be doing Town Halls and speaking extemporaneously on as many occasions as possible.

The comedic value of this is worth almost any level of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom