• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Cannot Be Blamed For Any Of It .

We just lost a war too
Actually the Ghani government lost a CIVIL WAR that we should not have been engaged in.

You know Ghani the guy that left town without any forwarding address nor notice but with suitcases full of greenbacks.

I for one hereby declare that I will stop blaming Biden for any official act of his office from this day forward .
This debacle and it's associated circumstances lays to rest any doubts that Biden has had the " kick me " sign placed squarely on his back by his handlers ,who are the ones actually are calling the shots .
He is for them a useful target to be trod out every couple of weeks for the media to fire at, while they go about anonymously trying to prove the thesis they wrote in Harvard, Stanford, Yale etc,etc...really was correct in it's assumption.
Anyone who still alleges that he exercises any semblance of autonomy as president at this point is either pretending or just not very bright .

Media frustration grows as Biden avoids news conference, dodges questions​

Even the Afgans admitted yesterday that this is all blamed on the LAST FOUR PRESIDENTS-------------when you know anything, let's debate.....

Why is Biden avoiding our allies leaders. He has talked to only 2 so far and he told us he had great relationships with our allies. He and Harris seem to be in hiding. Leadership Joe? The withdrawal is botched and how do we get out of it.

I for one hereby declare that I will stop blaming Biden for any official act of his office from this day forward
This debacle and it's associated circumstances lays to rest any doubts that Biden has had the " kick me " sign placed squarely on his back by his handlers ,who are the ones actually are calling the shots .
He is for them a useful target to be trod out every couple of weeks for the media to fire at, while they go about anonymously trying to prove the thesis they wrote in Harvard, Stanford, Yale etc,etc...really was correct in it's assumption.
Anyone who still alleges that he exercises any semblance of autonomy as president at this point is either pretending or just not very bright .

Media frustration grows as .Biden avoids news conference, dodges questions​

I have no idea if Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan would have worked any differently or even if there was such a plan.
I'm sure you've all heard that Joe felt he had no choice but to follow Trump's plan.
Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan, that is, but ONLY Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan.
All other Trump plans and EOs had to go. I'm sure you've heard that too.
But how many of you have assumed Biden actually followed the Trump plan?
To know that, we would have to know the details of Trump's withdrawal plan.
Do we? Trump said Biden didn't follow the plan he left.
I've heard some things about it ...

Now that may be nothing more than "we woulda done it better" BS but we all know it ain't what happened ... but why couldn't it have?
Surely, if there was a Trump plan it must be written down somewhere.
Shouldn't we be able to see it?

no the war was necessary. but we lost it when we struck AL Qaeda a serious blow but did not then form an exit strategy and instead tried to nation build.

still that has nothing to do with the blundering incompetence of the last week's exit strategy.
The exit strategy is leave.

There is no other exit strategy

Vice President Harris is on her way to Vietnam for a trip she's had scheduled for a long time.

The BDS is out of control.

Too bad your fat crush Trump didn't get us out of Afghanistan like he promised he would. Lazy slob punted it to an old man. Pathetic.
Trump didn't punt anything. You and the likes of you forced it upon dumb a** Joe by voting for him. You put him in control of Afghanistan and he blew it.

It's a war zone. Get on the damm plane
What should they do to get to the airport. Call a cab? Have the US send an armourd vehicle to get them past the Taliban check points? Take an invisable pill to get there safely? Clue us in on how you would accomplish this dangerous journey.

I have no idea if Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan would have worked any differently or even if there was such a plan.
I'm sure you've all heard that Joe felt he had no choice but to follow Trump's plan.
Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan, that is, but ONLY Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan.
All other Trump plans and EOs had to go. I'm sure you've heard that too.
But how many of you have assumed Biden actually followed the Trump plan?
To know that, we would have to know the details of Trump's withdrawal plan.
Do we? Trump said Biden didn't follow the plan he left.
I've heard some things about it ...

Now that may be nothing more than "we woulda done it better" BS but we all know it ain't what happened ... but why couldn't it have?
Surely, if there was a Trump plan it must be written down somewhere.
Shouldn't we be able to see it?

Not sure if I'm concerned in the least bit about the Media's frustration with Biden.
Lord knows, the media has frustrated me for a long time now already.

Last edited:
Biden can be. But he isn't the only one to blame. It was originally Bush's poorly executed plan that left soldiers in Afghanistan far longer than needed. And Obama and Trump farted around ultimately doing little about it. The Taliban retake was inevitable. Anyone watching knew this was coming long before Biden was president. But he has rushed the evac and stranded way too many people. I can understand in a way. The Taliban forced his hand. Let's just hope we can get the remaining Americans out of there.

Biden can be. But he isn't the only one to blame. It was originally Bush's poorly executed plan that left soldiers in Afghanistan far longer than needed. And Obama and Trump farted around ultimately doing little about it. The Taliban retake was inevitable. Anyone watching knew this was coming long before Biden was president. But he has rushed the evac and stranded way too many people. I can understand in a way. The Taliban forced his hand. Let's just hope we can get the remaining Americans out of there.
Every thing is Trumps fault or Bush's fault. When is the left going to get around to blaming George Washington? He of course started this whole country you hate so much.

Every thing is Trumps fault or Bush's fault. When is the left going to get around to blaming George Washington? He of course started this whole country you hate so much.
Funny that. It appears that I mentioned Obama too. Kinda pisses on your narrative, doesn't it? But it's ok. Florida public schools. I don't expect much from you.

What should they do to get to the airport. Call a cab? Have the US send an armourd vehicle to get them past the Taliban check points? Take an invisable pill to get there safely? Clue us in on how you would accomplish this dangerous journey.
Name a single American that is being detained against their will? Name one American harmed during this withdrawal.

I'll wait

Washington didn't invade Afghanistan

All this blame game......

I am just glad we are leaving

I believe this is a military evacuation planned long before Biden was president. I really don't believe Biden told his military brass how to run their evacuation. In fact my opinion is even now he is letting his military commanders run the show.

With an 800 billion dollar a year budget you would think our military could handle this.

But if you look back at the Iraqi withdrawal and Vietnam there certainly are parallels.

Trump didn't punt anything. You and the likes of you forced it upon dumb a** Joe by voting for him. You put him in control of Afghanistan and he blew it.

Trump negotiated the deal in January of 2020. Do you not know the meaning of the word "punt"?

Trump negotiated the deal in January of 2020. Do you not know the meaning of the word "punt"?
What is not to understand???????????????? Trump's plan to get out was scheduled for May and by May he was a private citizen. Biden did it his way and Biden needs to pay the price.

Back
Top Bottom