• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Can’t Outrun His Past—And It Could Cost Him 2020

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This article will explain all of the problems of Biden to you.

And he has plenty of problems.

Biden Can’t Outrun His Past—And It Could Cost Him 2020 – The Bearded Patriot

Democrats thought Biden was the “safe” choice as—just like in 2016—they realized Bernie Sanders was gaining steam. Right before Super Tuesday, they got nearly all of the candidates still running to drop out (except Elizabeth Warren). That ensured that Joe Biden would get many more votes, stealing the nomination from Sanders.

Only now do they (perhaps) realize how idiotic that was. Sanders may not have won against Trump, but Joe is going to get wrecked by the president. He hid in his basement for months and when he does emerge, he keeps proving he’s losing his mind. And that’s not even mentioning the many racist gaffes he keeps making.

He—I mean his campaign—picked Kamala Harris to appease the left-wing woke mob. But—and he must have found out about this later—Harris has zero clout with African Americans, because he’s a former prosecutor… and she’s Jamaican and Indian.

Now, they are seeing a very big problem brewing.

So Biden needs 95% of the black vote to win? Trump asked the black voters “what do you have to lose”. They now know.

“The Bearded Clam” was busy?

“The Bearded Clam” was busy?

I sometimes wonder.. How does a person run across stuff like this... Is this website one of their bookmarks or did they run across it...

I sometimes wonder.. How does a person run across stuff like this... Is this website one of their bookmarks or did they run across it...

....at least it isn’t a video this time!

....at least it isn’t a video this time!

And there is solace in knowing what they are really doing is mining for information to spam viewers...

The reality curated by “The Bearded Patriot” and “The Wolf of Washington” is dismal.

The websites tell of nonstop riots and “crazed leftists.” They warn of online censorship and the wiles of an “anarchist billionaire,” a reference to George Soros, the liberal investor and Holocaust survivor.

The material is tailor-made to inflame right-wing passions. But its underlying purpose is to collect email addresses and other personal information from impassioned readers, whose inboxes then fill up with narrowly targeted ads. The effect is to monetize the anger stoked by misleading political content — for as much as $2,500 per list of contacts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...isinformation-florida-email/#comments-wrapper

And there is solace in knowing what they are really doing is mining for information to spam viewers...

The reality curated by “The Bearded Patriot” and “The Wolf of Washington” is dismal.

The websites tell of nonstop riots and “crazed leftists.” They warn of online censorship and the wiles of an “anarchist billionaire,” a reference to George Soros, the liberal investor and Holocaust survivor.

The material is tailor-made to inflame right-wing passions. But its underlying purpose is to collect email addresses and other personal information from impassioned readers, whose inboxes then fill up with narrowly targeted ads. The effect is to monetize the anger stoked by misleading political content — for as much as $2,500 per list of contacts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...isinformation-florida-email/#comments-wrapper

“Vanilla ISIS!”

“Vanilla ISIS!”

Why do I keep getting penis enlargement ads in my spam folder after signing up on "Bearded Patriot"? Is that an indication of what they think their readers need? :2razz:

I’m more impressed that white conservative doods keep thinking their hot takes on Kamala’s identity is what’s gonna tip it all over and bring the Dem house of cards down.

They’re so obsessed with their own racism they can’t even form arguments outside of it, and can’t imagine others don’t notice.

Why do I keep getting penis enlargement ads in my spam folder after signing up on "Bearded Patriot"? Is that an indication of what they think their readers need? :2razz:

The system reads you as a person who has often asked about penis enhancement.

This article will explain all of the problems of Biden to you.

And he has plenty of problems.

Biden Can’t Outrun His Past—And It Could Cost Him 2020 – The Bearded Patriot

[FONT=&quot]Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent[/FONT]

Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom with 25 sexual assaults, mostly rape, to his name?

This OP, like so many by this poster, has been so discredited. But, just a note, it's not nice to take an unfair advantage of others. Pick on someone your own size. Do what I say, not what I do.

Antifa and Black Lives matter is who you must mean.

Antifa and BLM are not equal, BLM have a message and are not violent. Antifa is a bunch of nuts like proud boys and other extremist groups.

Back
Top Bottom