• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Campaign to Young Voters: ‘Ask Us Anything’

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Good grief, this is the most Democraty thing that ever Democrated....

Biden Campaign to Young Voters: ‘Ask Us Anything’ | Vogue

Read the headline posted in the Vogue headline and try to square that with what this initiative actually is:

"The Instagram project, called #askusanything2020, is a series of short videos where the campaign invites celebrities, influencers & activists to ask questions of young members of the Biden team. “Young people have been hit hard by the Trump Administration’s failure to contain the pandemic, and they deserve a president who will listen to their concerns and has a comprehensive agenda to get us through this crisis and build back better for young Americans," the Biden campaign said in a statement announcing the series."

So hand picked young "celebrities, influencers & activists" are given questions to ask the campaign and then "young members of the Biden team" give the canned responses.

I think enough of the youth vote might be savvy enough to see through this.

Biden can't take questions from random young voters, can't answer off-the-cuff... the candidate can't even answer for himself.

What a joke.

You know exactly how far gone Joe Biden is mentally when the face of his campaign is Kamala Harris, young staffers... anyone but Joe Biden.

I mean, does the campaign realize that making Harris the face of the campaign might be a bit silly given how little enthusiasm even the Democrat base had for Harris as a primary candidate?

Read the headline posted in the Vogue headline and try to square that with what this initiative actually is:

"The Instagram project, called #askusanything2020, is a series of short videos where the campaign invites celebrities, influencers & activists to ask questions of young members of the Biden team. “Young people have been hit hard by the Trump Administration’s failure to contain the pandemic, and they deserve a president who will listen to their concerns and has a comprehensive agenda to get us through this crisis and build back better for young Americans," the Biden campaign said in a statement announcing the series."

So hand picked young "celebrities, influencers & activists" are given questions to ask the campaign and then "young members of the Biden team" give the canned responses.

Biden can't take questions from random young voters, can't answer off-the-cuff... the candidate can't even answer for himself.

What a joke.

You know exactly how far gone Joe Biden is mentally when the face of his campaign is Kamala Harris, young staffers... anyone but Joe Biden.

I mean, does the campaign realize that making Harris the face of the campaign might be a bit silly given how little enthusiasm even the Democrat base had for Harris as a primary candidate?

Oh wow, I guess you aren't going to vote for Biden then. I mean, because he obviously isn't running his campaign how YOU want it run. What a shame, why I bet if Biden answered all questions off the cuff you would have voted for him huh?

Well, at least he didn't wear a tan suit or you might have REALLY gotten mad. :lamo

What a joke.

Translation: Biden knows how to delegate simple tasks, and he knows how to tap into people's strengths. Either the OP writer is jealous of this, or he has no clue what AMA is.

Tweety can barely speak in full English sentences and has mismanaged the country to the edge of disaster.

But tell me about what Rush said about Biden today.

lol

A good sign that Biden won't spend most of his day on social media when he's president.

We tried a president who watches TV and tweets all day. Ended up with a collapsed economy and 180,000+ dead Americans.

Now let's try a president who does the job.

What a joke.

Duh. When young people ask Joe anything directly he yells at them and calls them pony soldiers. Better to staff this stuff out.

Duh. When young people ask Joe anything directly he yells at them and calls them pony soldiers. Better to staff this stuff out.

Yep, Biden called ONE person that so now let's apply it to everyone. :roll: Any more retarded suggestions coming from the Trump crowd? They are on a roll today with retarded comments.

Maybe Biden can really piss off Trump supporters and wear a tan suit. :lamo

Translation: Biden knows how to delegate simple tasks,
Yes. He not only has to delegate the difficult tasks, but the simple ones as well. There's no "there" there.

Biden Campaign:

Young people have been hit hard by the Trump Administration’s failure to contain the pandemic...

Translation: "You're a victim"

...and they deserve a president who will listen to their concerns and has a comprehensive agenda to get us through this crisis and build back better for young Americans,"

Translation: "Who's your Daddy?"

Oh wow, I guess you aren't going to vote for Biden then. I mean, because he obviously isn't running his campaign how YOU want it run. What a shame, why I bet if Biden answered all questions off the cuff you would have voted for him huh?

Well, at least he didn't wear a tan suit or you might have REALLY gotten mad. :lamo

1/10.

Well, clearly I can discount your statement because you'll vote Biden regardless, right? I think it's pretty important that a man is running for President who can't be seen in public, and who can't even be live at his own convention due to mental deterioration.

Also, you Democrats overplayed the Tan suit narrative about 6 years ago....

Tweety can barely speak in full English sentences and has mismanaged the country to the edge of disaster.

But tell me about what Rush said about Biden today.

lol

What part was mismanaged? Lets look at the facts.

Translation: Biden knows how to delegate simple tasks, and he knows how to tap into people's strengths. Either the OP writer is jealous of this, or he has no clue what AMA is.

LOL!!! It's his campaign! He is delegating his whole campaign to other people.

1/10.

Well, clearly I can discount your statement because you'll vote Biden regardless, right? I think it's pretty important that a man is running for President who can't be seen in public, and who can't even be live at his own convention due to mental deterioration.

Also, you Democrats overplayed the Tan suit narrative about 6 years ago....

Of course you think that's important. Not acting professional or like an adult, you much prefer the twitter tantrumming 4-year old actions of Trump instead who acts like a moron. Yeah, that's MUCH better. :lamo

Of course your lying is that much worse since Biden isn't hiding from anyone and just doesn't do what YOU want him to. Pathetic, but retarded comments like yours are common with the Trump supporting crowd who scared ****less that they are peeing themselves. :lamo

LOL!!! It's his campaign! He is delegating his whole campaign to other people.

He delegated ONE aspect of his campaign and you are off on a retarded comment roll today. :lamo

Maybe he should tell us how windmills cause cancer and injecting ourselves with disinfectant like your Orange Genius suggested. :lamo

The only thing you are motivating is people discovering that retarded comments are all Trump supporters have.

A good sign that Biden won't spend most of his day on social media when he's president.

Biden won't spend most of his day lucid if he is president.

We tried a president who watches TV and tweets all day. Ended up with a collapsed economy and 180,000+ dead Americans.

I know you need to believe that, but why don't you explain how Trump was supposed to fight COVID-19 in New York state when the state officials were in denial until mid March?

It's always funny to see you folks who scream anout Trump the Authoritarian, and then fault Trump when he doesn't march the military into blue states to stop Democrat protesters, and failed to quarantine New York State against the will of New Your state officials. :roll:

The majority of the deaths are in blue states due to blue state mismanagement, and the Red states that you all dreamed would explode with COVID deaths to hid Blue state mismanagement actually flattened the curve and are recovering even without blue state level lock downs.

I know this scares the crap out of you, and it should... blue state officials are showing exactly how incompetent Democrats are in the face of adversity.

Now let's try a president who does the job.

We have one already, thanks.

Of course you think that's important. Not acting professional or like an adult, you much prefer the twitter tantrumming 4-year old actions of Trump instead who acts like a moron. Yeah, that's MUCH better. :lamo

Of course your lying is that much worse since Biden isn't hiding from anyone and just doesn't do what YOU want him to. Pathetic, but retarded comments like yours are common with the Trump supporting crowd who scared ****less that they are peeing themselves. :lamo

Hahah.. oh the irony when you accuse others of lying and then claim that Biden isn't hiding from anyone.

Oh my the delusion necessary to remain a Biden supporter is truly amazing.

Good thing the Biden campaign knows to keep young people away from him with his Frotteuristic fetish and Alzheimer's associated impulse control problems.

If Joe is going to have young campaign staffers answer questions from young voters, does that mean he'll be handling questions from old senile voters with dementia himself?

Back
Top Bottom