• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden calls US troops "stupid ba$tards" when they don't clap quickly enough!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Quick video of Biden trying to convince troops of his greatness and brilliance, and provides them with 2 examples of it, but when they don't immediately clap for him, he angrily says, "clap, you stupid bastards"!

Somehow I'm guessing we WON'T see this clip aired in the "news" media(kinda like we DON'T hear or see anything about his creepy groping of other people's wives & children!

Obviously said tongue in cheek, and it wasn't clapping for him, but for the military person he was talking about. Hey, attempt to attack Biden is a lie, no surprise.

95805656.jpg

The "losers and suckers" seemed to take it pretty well.

Guess they are just happy to not be POW, cuz nobody likes them.

8001.jpeg

Right.

Last edited:
Quick video of Biden trying to convince troops of his greatness and brilliance, and provides them with 2 examples of it, but when they don't immediately clap for him, he angrily says, "clap, you stupid bastards"!

Somehow I'm guessing we WON'T see this clip aired in the "news" media(kinda like we DON'T hear or see anything about his creepy groping of other people's wives & children!

It's cool how quickly somebody made you look like a complete partisan hack with no ability to discern between cherry picked trash and reality. I'm sorry, that was rude, they proved that your thread is complete partisan-driven cherry picked trash. Great to see a clip of Biden showing his enormous respect for the military and their sacrifices. Not your clip of course, the one that isn't clipped to completely distort his words. I don't even like the guy but the full clip actually made me respect him more. You know, man?

Back
Top Bottom